OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 US team old casual suit CEN-M12#

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
oy center: 1/6 soldier model

US team old casual suit

Model: CEN-M12

Product List:

Tops*1
Trousers*1
Shirt*1
Belt*1
Leather shoes*1

Tip: no head carving body,
The picture body is a narrow shoulder male body, suitable for most of the body on the market.

Expected to ship in the third quarter of 2019

Toy center :1/6 Soldier Model

Captain America Old age casual suit

Serial number: CEN-M12

Detailed list:
Suit*1
Trousers*1
Shirt*1
The belt*1
Leather shoes*1

Tips:No Head Model and Body Model,The model in the photo is a male body with narrow shoulders that fits most of the body on the market.

Expected shipment in the third quarter of 2019

Clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 US team old casual suit CEN-M12# 16064010
Clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 US team old casual suit CEN-M12# 16064110
Clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 US team old casual suit CEN-M12# 16064210
Clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 US team old casual suit CEN-M12# 16064310
Clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 US team old casual suit CEN-M12# 16064410
Clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 US team old casual suit CEN-M12# 16064411
Clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 US team old casual suit CEN-M12# 16064510
Clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 US team old casual suit CEN-M12# 16064611

#newproduct #ToyCenter #CasualSuit #male #clothes #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I resent this being described as an old man suit. Smile But it's neat that they are filling the gap, however one ends up using it.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Looks ok from the front. I wouldn't buy it without seeing how it looks from the back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum