OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Phantom Killer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Item Name: Phantom Killer 1/6th Scale Action Figure
Item No : PL2019-158
Bar Code: 6 971272 330444

Packing List:
1 1 x head sculpt
2 1 x TBLeague 1/6 female seamless body with metal skeleton
3 3 pairs x interchangeable hands with gloves
4 1 x neck armor
5 1 x chest armor
6 1 x helmet
7 1 x mask
8 1 pair x shoulder armors
9 1 pair x armbands
10 1 pair x forearm armors
11 1 x waist armor
12 1 pair x leg armors
13 2 x long swords with sheaths
14 1 x short sword with sheath
15 1 pair x boots
16 1 x headband
17 1 x bodysuit
18 1 x belt
19 1 x red rope

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 1.46 kg
Measurements: 24.3 cm * 11 cm * 38 cm

6 products/master carton
GW: 9.95 kg
Measurements: 50cm * 36.7 cm * 40.5 cm

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) 13060110
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) 13060510
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) 13060910
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) 13061410
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) 13062010
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) 13062510
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) 13062910
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) 13063310
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) 13063810
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) 13064510
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) 13065110
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) 13065410
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) 13070110

#newproduct #TBLeague #PhantomKiller #Asian #female #fantasy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
While this is not really my thing at all, I do think it's nice to see sets made for the 'buxom' body.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
This set is really interesting. I'd PO it if they changed this weird boots. I really thought they wouldn't go with it, after some feedback on the expos... there's a slight chance that I think I guess I may have been wrong.
Why did they go for this kind of footwear in this set?
Did no TBLeague designer (or ANY employee) think "huh... something's a bit off in this set..."?

It had so much potential, in my opinion... Oh, welp...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I hadn't even noticed or registered that aspect of it, but you're right...the boots do seem really 'off', and not in keeping with the rest of the outfit at all.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The boots remind me of the ones worn by “Pro Wrestlers.” And for some reason the giant boobs seem out of place as well.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
Stryker2011 wrote:The boots remind me of the ones worn by “Pro Wrestlers.” And for some reason the giant boobs seem out of place as well.

Giant boobs are never out of place with pro wrestlers.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Well, the boobs are due to the body they used. As much as I like the buxom body, perhaps it was not the best choice for this particular outfit.

ETA: the headsculpt is nice though, and I really like the purple makeup.

brassco

brassco
There are already many products like this in the market. Forget about the historical accuracy, as there isn't female Jap warriors at all, let alone one that dresses like this. There are real Kunoichi, however, but usually used their female charms to make successful assassinations.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:The boots remind me of the ones worn by “Pro Wrestlers.” And for some reason the giant boobs seem out of place as well.

Giant boobs are never out of place with pro wrestlers.

Twisted Evil

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree on the footwear -- and for that matter on other things that are over the top. Smile Still, a pretty striking set overall, though certainly not unprecedented.

desertdragon

desertdragon
PK just arrived here yesterday, and I will try to have some shots of her up early next week... Very short review - she's fantastic! Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
desertdragon wrote:PK just arrived here yesterday, and I will try to have some shots of her up early next week... Very short review - she's fantastic! Smile

Cool. Looking forward to seeing how amazing you make her look.

desertdragon

desertdragon
So as promised, I finally have some shots of our favorite lady Samurai... I've come to expect TBL sets to be beautifully detailed and executed, and PK does not disappoint. Some have commented on her odd choice of footwear, and she is definitely rocking the Doc Martens - perhaps not period accurate, but she's scoring mad style points in 2020 :p Her portrait is very softly rendered, but this is certainly nothing new for TBLs cast of female warriors, and I am coming to really appreciate how TBL is able to create so many subtle and beautiful variations on the goddess gorgeous Asian portrait theme... Overall I love this piece, and I'm happy to have her in my increasingly ridiculous collection of TBL women - somebody please stop me :p

And oh - the base is borrowed from Soldier Strange (I think)

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) Phanto12

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) Phanto10

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) Phanto11

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) Phanto14

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) Phanto15

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) Phanto13

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) Phanto16

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
As usual, your photos are absolutely glorious.

desertdragon

desertdragon
GubernatorFan wrote:As usual, your photos are absolutely glorious.

Thank you so much! I'm always just really happy to be able to share them here Smile

Diana

Diana
Oh wow. Just gorgeous! Her AND the photos. I was quite tempted by her but I... gotta set priorities. Crying or Very sad (<- This icon ain't dramatic enough.)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Absolutely stunning -- she really shines in your pics. Somehow, it all works together -- despite the dominatrix-style boots. (I think I like her best with the helmet on, than without). Thanks for sharing.

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:(I think I like her best with the helmet on, than without). Thanks for sharing.
I was thinking the same! I normally prefer them without the helmet. But this just sells it. My Captain Sparta 1/12 also keeps her helmet on.

brassco

brassco
beautiful figure, highlighted by your great photos no less.

Till now, i haven't gotten my order. Damn virus...

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) Img_2011
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) Img_2010
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Phantom Killer/Phantom Killer Motivator (PL2019-158) Img_2012

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum