OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“For 27 years, I dreamt of you. I craved you. I’ve missed you!”

Nearly three decades after the Losers Club defeated Pennywise, he has returned to terrorize dreams once more. Now the Losers have grown up and gone their separate ways. However, people start disappearing again. Each receives a phone call from the lone member who remains in their small hometown, together they must destroy Pennywise once and for all.

Using a variety of powers that include the ability to shapeshift, manipulate, and go unnoticed by adults, this dancing entity primarily appears in the form of a terrifying clown. Today Hot Toys is thrilled to introduce the one-of-a-kind 1/6th scale Pennywise collectible figure inspired by the Dancing Clown emerges from sewers of Derry!

The movie-accurate figure is masterfully crafted based on Bill Skarsgård's portrayal of Pennywise in IT Chapter Two, features two newly developed head sculpts with incredible likeness and demonic yellow eyes including a smiling head sculpt and a fanged head sculpt revealing layers of pointed teeth, signature grey-white outfit with sophisticated tailoring and ruffle detailing. An array of accessories including an infamous red balloon, a creepy Pennywise Jack-in-the-Box, a sculpted paper boat, a skateboard, a right severed arm, and a specially designed sewer grate diorama dynamic figure base encapsulating the scene of unhallowed horror within.

Come home now. Float with this Pennywise figure to witness the final chapter of IT!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS555
PRODUCT NAMEPENNYWISE
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 32.5CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESA NEWLY DEVELOPED FANGED HEAD SCULPT REVEALING LAYERS OF POINTED TEETH, A RED COLORED BALLOON,
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY VIVA LAI. DIORAMA BASE DESIGNED BY STUDIO HIVE
HEAD PAINTED BY VIVA LAI
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Pennywise Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Pennywise from IT Chapter Two
- One (1) newly developed smiling head sculpt with authentic likeness of Bill Skarsgård as Pennywise in the movie
- One (1) newly developed fanged head sculpt revealing layers of pointed teeth
- Movie-accurate facial expression with cracks in forehead and detailed skin texture
- Reddish orange colored hair sculpture
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 32.5cm tall
- Eleven (11) pieces of interchangeable hands in white colored gloves, including:
- One (1) pair of claw attacking hands
- One (1) pair of grabbing hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) balloon holding right hand
- Four (4) gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) grey white-colored puffed sleeve shirt includes lace collar, layered wrist wrap, attached belt with weathering effects
- One (1) pair of grey white pants with weathering effects
- One (1) pair of black and white colored boots

Accessories:
- One (1) red colored balloon
- One (1) Pennywise Jack-in-the-Box (Pennywise doll is removable)
- One (1) sculpted paper boat
- One (1) skateboard
- One (1) right severed arm
- Specially designed sewer grate diorama dynamic figure base with translucent water effect

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Viva Lai
- Head Painted by Viva Lai
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Diorama Figure Base designed by Studio HIVE

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2021

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details are subject to change without further notice

IT CHAPTER 2 and all related characters and elements © & TM Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s19)
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11017
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2401
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3296
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4269
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5260
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6249
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7240
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8225
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9212
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10197
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11191
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12175
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13163
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14145
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15132
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16124
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17117
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18110
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19105

#newproduct #HotToys #It #Pennywise #male #horror #movie

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While I have no interest in it, it does look beautifully done. Didn't another company make one too?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Acme Toys put there’s out a couple months ago, and QMX has shown a prototype at some of the Cons which still hasn’t gone up for PO.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad I wasn't imagining things.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

The QMX blows this one into the weeds. This all looks somewhat rushed and it may just make it out in time for the home entertainment release of the movie. Even if you have to wait, I'd get the QMX over this any day.

Just for being HT this will get praised to the skies, even if it is a total POS when released

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:
The QMX blows this one into the weeds. This all looks somewhat rushed and it may just make it out in time for the home entertainment release of the movie. Even if you have to wait, I'd get the QMX over this any day.

Just for being HT this will get praised to the skies, even if it is a total POS when released

That’s pretty much my view, and if you look at the HT thread at SSF, you’ll see your prediction is absolutely correct. I hope QMX puts theirs out, though I’m not sure I’ll get it. I enjoyed the first part — and I’m not a huge fan of modern horror movies; but I’ve heard mixed reviews about part 2. But this isn’t really my type of thing to collect.

hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: IT CHAPTER TWO PENNYWISE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I haven't seen the QMX version, and didn't realize it existed. 

I very much enjoyed the first part of the IT movie, though I haven't seen part 2. I'd be wayyy more interested in figures of the childrens' characters from the first part, though. Same with Stranger Things.... I really want figures of the kids in 1/6 scale!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Just checked, and admittedly it's kind of hard for me to tell which one is 'better' based solely on prototype.

One difference I can see is that both offer two headsculpts, and one of the QMX heads has 'rooted' aka 'real' hair. But maybe that is a previous version? Did QMX put out a version for part 1 as well?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Just checked, and admittedly it's kind of hard for me to tell which one is 'better' based solely on prototype.

One difference I can see is that both offer two headsculpts, and one of the QMX heads has 'rooted' aka 'real' hair. But maybe that is a previous version? Did QMX put out a version for part 1 as well?

No, they haven’t released any version yet.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh ok, maybe I'm just seeing the previews at cons. No big deal, I was just curious. ;p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum