OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand: JxK.Studio X 恺泽Studio
Lion King Series~
Product Name: Simba and Nana ratio: 1/6
Item No.: JXK0234A /JXK024B / JXK024C/JXK024D
Material: environmentally friendly resin
Cut-off time: October 20, 2019
Shipping date: fourth quarter of 2019
Product: JxK.Studio SIMBA and NALA
Scale: 1/6
No:JXK024A / JXK024B/ JXK024C/JXK024D
Material: UPR
Perorder is available before:Anna on October 20, 2019
Release date: Fourth quarter 2019

Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01535410
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01535510
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01535610
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01535611
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01535711
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01535710
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01535712
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01535811
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01535810
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01535910
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01535911
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540010
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540011
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540012
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540110
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540111
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540210
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540211
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540310
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540311
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540312
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540410
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540411
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540510
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540511
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540611
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540610
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540711
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540712
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540710
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540810
Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana 01540811

#newproduct #JXK/Kaiser #Lion #Simba #Nana #cubs #animal #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Aww... so cute. From certain angles they look just right.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hopefully we'll get a lioness or two soon, as well. I don't care about the relation to the new Lion King movie, but having some Big Cats (and their cubs) is pretty cool. I can add them to my Tarzan and Jane (if I ever get off my lazy @$$ and make Tarzan -- I need your hairing skills, Guv, to do that).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree completely -- didn't even realize there was a new, more realistic Lion King, which would explain why the figures are (thankfully, in my book) not cartoonish. Because, like you, I'd prefer having them for generic lions to go with generic sixth-scale humans, etc.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I’m just going to pretend that I don’t know these are based on the new version , and that they are instead just really nice realistic interpretation of the original animated movie. :p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

blackpool

blackpool
skywalkersaga wrote:I’m just going to pretend that I don’t know these are based on the new version , and that they are instead just really nice realistic interpretation of the original animated movie. :p

Hahahaha! Was it so bad? My girlfriend made me watch the aladdin movie last week, and it was so pathetic from A to Z... Will Smith kinda saves it at some moments but epic fail!
Anyway we didn't even give a try at that Lion King, but still have some expectations for the coming Mulan... fingers crossed!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
blackpool wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:I’m just going to pretend that I don’t know these are based on the new version , and that they are instead just really nice realistic interpretation of the original animated movie. :p

Hahahaha! Was it so bad? My girlfriend made me watch the aladdin movie last week, and it was so pathetic from A to Z... Will Smith kinda saves it at some moments but epic fail!
Anyway we didn't even give a try at that Lion King, but still have some expectations for the coming Mulan... fingers crossed!
LOL, I don't actually know -- I never saw it! I protest/boycott all this ridiculous remake crap. I am a huge fan of 2D animation and I adored this movie as a kid.  I hate that 2D animation it's treated as some 'lesser' medium....that is the insinuation, here. That they 'have' to remake these things to update them for current audiences. What a load of bullcrap. It's all just for the $$$$. And while of course everything in Hollywood and mainstream media is for the $$$, I particularly resent Disney's endless remakes, reboots, fake-sequels, and so on and so forth, because I feel ultimately these things are not necessary from artistic or storytelling standpoints, and all they do is sh*t on/disrespect the original material. 

But that's just me. I should probably just officially change my name to 'sequel hater' and be done with it. Razz

In other news, these figures are cute. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:

I didn't see it, either. But if you read the "viewer" reviews on IMDB, they are tearing it to shreds (those folks, like many of us, who are old enough to have seen the original -- not just as kids, but as adults); they have very little good to say about it. How it's getting the "rating" it is is beyond me (aside from the people who are paid shills). For the most part, none of the Disney live-action remakes have been any good in my book. It's just a cash grab to get parents to waste $80 so their kids can see the new ones. Frankly, they'd be better off re-releasing the animated ones to theaters imho. I read some absolutely dreadful things about the live-action "Dumbo."

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Nana - NEW PRODUCT: JXK/Kaiser: 1/6 Lion King - Little Simba and Nana C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
skywalkersaga wrote:
LOL, I don't actually know -- I never saw it! I protest/boycott all this ridiculous remake crap. I am a huge fan of 2D animation and I adored this movie as a kid.  I hate that 2D animation it's treated as some 'lesser' medium....that is the insinuation, here. That they 'have' to remake these things to update them for current audiences. What a load of bullcrap. It's all just for the $$$$. And while of course everything in Hollywood and mainstream media is for the $$$, I particularly resent Disney's endless remakes, reboots, fake-sequels, and so on and so forth, because I feel ultimately these things are not necessary from artistic or storytelling standpoints, and all they do is sh*t on/disrespect the original material. 

But that's just me. I should probably just officially change my name to 'sequel hater' and be done with it. Razz

That's just us then, cause I totally agree with you about disney ruining their own material (original or recently acquired), the lame "direct to video" sequels of their animes are a total blast of disrespect to their own productions and artists, turning starwars in a couple of anime and tv shows is totally criminal, and their play on marvel is just as (censored)... They should stick to anime and leisure parks...

About the recent Aladdin, not only did they write a few additional songs (that are terrible both lyrics and music), but they also altered the core of the story and the ending, to turn it into some feminist statement... I spare you the very poor acting of them all, Jaffar being the poorest of all, but in this new version aladdin and the sultan are two jerks among others that are in the way of jasmine to become the first female sultan in history... I don't want to spoil you any further, pretty sure you have thrown up already lmao

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:About the recent Aladdin, not only did they write a few additional songs (that are terrible both lyrics and music), but they also altered the core of the story and the ending, to turn it into some feminist statement... I spare you the very poor acting of them all, Jaffar being the poorest of all, but in this new version aladdin and the sultan are two jerks among others that are in the way of jasmine to become the first female sultan in history... I don't want to spoil you any further, pretty sure you have thrown up already lmao

So an even more child-oriented film (if that's what it is) has been turned into socio-political blame-game propaganda, then. In the spirit of "two wrongs don't make a right," I wish someone would find a way of being constructive without being recklessly and irresponsibly destructive. But that seems to be beyond the limited capabilities or situational awareness (or even simply intelligence and sense of fairness) in Hollywood. Or worse, people seem to be uninterested in knowing more and having more informed opinions about things (though they are using this argument in their polemics against others). As for female sultans, there have been a very few, most notably Radhiyah Bigam in Mamluk Delhi and Shajar an-Nur in Mamluk Egypt, albeit both quite exceptionally and quite briefly (the fact that they both came from a Mamluk Turkic background might not be just a coincidence).

The Aladdin story (the original story) is a bit of a curiosity, actually. It is not altogether clear that it belongs to the canon (if we can call it that) of A Thousand and One Nights (or Arabian Nights), and it is also set not in the Muslim world but in China, something easily and largely forgotten. And, for what it is worth, China did have exactly one empress that ruled in her own name -- though many ruled in the name of others -- Wu Zetian in 690-705, who killed a daughter and dethroned two sons, but was hailed as a reincarnation of the Buddha by grateful Buddhists, who benefited from her patronage, until she was deposed by a plot hatched by another of her daughters. Plenty of irony for a good TV series. Actually, the Chinese have probably already made one of those (there are movies), though I wonder how accurate they made them and what social pressures would distort history.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
skywalkersaga wrote:
blackpool wrote:

This, aaaaaall of this!
The Lion King is one of my all time favourite films and when I heard they were remaking it I knew I’d be avoiding it like the plague, especially when they described it as a ‘live action’ despite the fact it’s entirely CGI! Don’t get me wrong, the animation is stunning, but that’s its biggest downfall too - there’s absolutely no soul or emotion to any of the characters now.

I saw somewhere today that apparently Brother Bear is to be the next Disney animation to be ‘live actionified’ and that really hurts my heart as BB is such an underrated film and deserves to be rereleased, not remade entirely! If they wanted to remake something, they should do a live action version of Atlantis or Treasure Planet - both great films in their own right, but they’d totally work!

Ok rant over, the lions look great. XD

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Quite nice,

Makes me think of Born Free more than The Lion King.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum