OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 movable doll zombie female killer Ms.Red girl version (FD008)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
configuration list:

★ Newly engraved girl head carving x1

★ Encapsulated girl body x1 (about 28cm in height)

★ Hand type x6 pair

★ Rose Lady Denim Jacket x1 Pieces

★ Black T-shirt x1 pieces

★ black leggings x1

★ denim shorts x1

★ long boots x1 double

★ armed band x1

★ Waist pack x1 only

★ Dagger x1

★ Shotgun x1

★ Knob set x 1

Shipping date: first quarter of 2020

HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 movable doll zombie female killer Ms.Red girl version (FD008) 15325610
HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 movable doll zombie female killer Ms.Red girl version (FD008) 15330610
HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 movable doll zombie female killer Ms.Red girl version (FD008) 15331610
HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 movable doll zombie female killer Ms.Red girl version (FD008) 15332810
HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 movable doll zombie female killer Ms.Red girl version (FD008) 15334010
HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 movable doll zombie female killer Ms.Red girl version (FD008) 15335210
HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 movable doll zombie female killer Ms.Red girl version (FD008) 15340310
HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 movable doll zombie female killer Ms.Red girl version (FD008) 15341410
HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 movable doll zombie female killer Ms.Red girl version (FD008) 15342710
HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 movable doll zombie female killer Ms.Red girl version (FD008) 15343810
HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 movable doll zombie female killer Ms.Red girl version (FD008) 15344410

#newproduct #HotHeart #zombieKiller #Ms.Red #female #videogame-based #Horror #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She seems to be quite popular. Is this the third figure of the character?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I think it's more like the 8th or 9th. Aside from the vest, the rest looks pretty... meh... (I'm getting a little bored with all the iterations of the same characters). The bootleg companies are getting as boring as Hot Toys with all the rehashes.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 movable doll zombie female killer Ms.Red girl version (FD008) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think I know what you mean. I'm also not really into the slightly cartoonish style, although I realize that she is based on a video game, so I suppose that's ok.

PitViper

PitViper
I fully agree with GF & Stryker2011's comments. Cartoonish, repetitious and boring. If they really wanted they could have made a movie version of Claire in the likeness of Ali Larter. With the right facial expression, clothing and gear that would be a figure I'd buy for sure.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Had this come out when the PlayStation game did it would have been raved about. By today's standards though it is somewhat lacking. I'd much prefer a Claire from the more recent remake of the game.

Adeno

I agree, I also prefer the new Remake version of Claire. Her real life model is very beautiful, Jordan Mcwen!

HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 movable doll zombie female killer Ms.Red girl version (FD008) 9kMUyOi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good point, Adeno! You're right.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I don't even play this game, but a good friend of mine does, and if it had been a realistic interpretation of the Claire from the new version , which Roger and Adeno have likewise suggested, I would have sent her the link to it in a heartbeart! But as it is, I don't think this one had much of a wow factor, I'm afraid... :/

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Nice one Adeno!

A movie with her as Claire could have been great!

glitch

glitch
Sometimes you just gotta resurrect a two year old post. Laughing

HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 movable doll zombie female killer Ms.Red girl version (FD008) 20210310

Diana

Diana
I like the new one so much better, but your photo is cute! Smile

csyeung

csyeung
haha, great picture glitch!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Cute picture indeed Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice shot. Very funny.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 movable doll zombie female killer Ms.Red girl version (FD008) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love it. But she left her midriff exposed! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum