OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
YMTOYS 1/6 Female soldier head carving YMT026 ~ Anna Anna hair beauty
model:
YMT026A black eye straight hair
YMT026B black brown hair
YMT026C blue-eyed blonde
YMT026D blue eye brown hair
Suitable for PHICEN/TBL new wheat color

On October 10, 2019, the order was cut.
Shipment in the fourth quarter of 2019

YMTOYS Head model 1/6 Anna YMT026
The article number:
YMT026A Black eyes and Black hair
YMT026B Black eyes and Brown hair
YMT026C Blue eyes and Blond hair
YMT026D Blue eyes and Brown hair
Perorder is available before:October 10, 2019
Release date: In the fourth quarter of 2019

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01583810
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01583911
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01583910
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01584010
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01584011
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01584012
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01584111
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01584110
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01584210
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01584211
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01584212
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01584310
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01584311
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01584410
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01584411
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01584412
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01584510
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01584511
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01584612
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01584610
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 01584611

#newproduct #YMToys #"Anna" #headsculpt #female #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice, if somewhat placid expression and slightly oversized eyes. It is both idealized and personalized somewhow, and it's certainly a good thing to have it offered in multiple eye and hair color options.

Nekk-ra

Is it just me, or from certain angles does the head sculpt resemble Drew Barrymore?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ha, I thought the same thing, Nekk-ra!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Yeah, I got a Drew vibe from the first one. D is the nicest overall though.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I now have one of these - option A.

First off - it is NOT suntan or 'new wheat' or whatever YM are claiming, it is PALE. Very pale. Almost translucent, in fact. It is also noticably smaller than average headsculpts.

That's the bad (although I prefer disappointing) news out of the way. Now here is what almost makes up for it:  It is very pretty, and it is an (almost) perfect fit/match for a TBL S24!

It does (of course) need a little minimal modding to make it perfect(ish) - I had to apply tape and thin foam around that ridiculously tiny S24 neck peg to make the sculpt fit, and I had to apply a little blusher to the sculpt itself to 'pink it up' a little for a better colour match (that's how pale this sculpt is).

But now its in place, I love it! It's the best match for an S24 I've yet seen.

Pics to follow.

Meanwhile, this appears to be an in-hand photo of the blonde version:
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 S-l1600

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Sorry for the initial disappointment, but glad you could make it work. I prefer the petite bodies so I'm actually really stoked to hear this one fits the s24a! I hadn't seriously considered it before, but that fact plus the fact that the in-hand photos look a bit different than the promo pics [preferable to me, but maybe another disappointment for some], makes me now want to pick up one at some point. Thanks for sharing. Smile

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
And here's the one I bought (although in my hand its even more pale than this)
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 S-l1600

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
You're right, it does look quite pale.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
skywalkersaga wrote:Sorry for the initial disappointment, but glad you could make it work. I prefer the petite bodies so I'm actually really stoked to hear this one fits the s24a! I hadn't seriously considered it before, but that fact plus the fact that the in-hand photos look a bit different than the promo pics [preferable to me, but maybe another disappointment for some], makes me now want to pick up one at some point. Thanks for sharing. Smile

I'd kind of written off the smaller bodies as I couldn't find any sculpts that looked right, but this one seems ideal. I'll get some photos of my own up later to give you a better idea of how it looks.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Mmm, a bit more bland than the promos might suggest, not bad though.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I've got a couple of other YM sculpts and while I'm quite pleased with what I did actually get, I've learned to expect them to not look anything like the promos. The blonde one of these still looks to have a hint of Barrymore, though Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Rogerbee wrote:
Mmm, a bit more bland than the promos might suggest, not bad though.

Unfortunately, you do get that with YMToys' sculpts.... they are pretty sculpts, but sometimes the paint jobs on them are rather.... 'basic' when compared to the promo pics. That red-haired one I picked up last year for instance is a lovely sculpt but the paint on it -- especially the eyes -- is very 'cheap doll'-like. It's not a huge deal for me because I am mostly scouting out headsculpts that I intend to use for repaints, so for my purposes it's only the underlying sculpt size and shape that is important. But I can understand for others this would be a frustrating issue.

GeeW -- I look forward to seeing how this head looks with the petite body. I realize that those smaller tbleague bodies have not worked for some people, but they have proved indispensable for many of my projects. Heads that go with them may be limited, but I've had success using the KT004, the PT001 Natalie Portman head, and even the Villa head on the s25b. There are several threads here on the forum that go more into detail about specific heads that work with those.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Pics as threatened:

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 DSCN1174
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 DSCN1182
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 DSCN1193
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 DSCN1197

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Very cute! Looks perhaps a bit more Asian than the promo pics.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks great. Nicely found and nicely implemented.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She doesn’t look bad. Nice pics, GW.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1 / 6 hair beauty beauty head carved Anna / Anna YMT026 C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Nice,

If I were to get into anything like that I'd probably repaint or enhance what was already there. Decent paint on cheaper sculpts can be done though as shown by Eleven and OneSixthKit and Facepool.

agentghost

agentghost
so DISAPPOINTING. The HS is NOTHING like the promo or Drew Barrymore. Thanks for sharing though. At least it will temper the expectation. It is a pretty head but i have too many generic HS to bother with another generic pretty head.

glitch

glitch
Does anyone happen to have a picture of the 26D version? Wondering if it looks anywhere near it's promo photos...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum