OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American expression male head carving [GC032]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmmm... rather very specific. Now if they were selling this alongside one or more other expression versions of the same thing...

agentghost

agentghost
should be a kit of 3 expression. Seems too specific to be useful

Ovy

Ovy
There could be at least one less emotional version, you are right.
But I love all the expression heads, just let the creativity kick in.

Covering up portions of the face is making a lot of those heads more universally useful. Imagine him wearing a ski mask/balaclava only showing his intense eyes whitout the smirk. Use your hands in front of the screen to cover everything except the eyes. Or just cover up the smiling bit of his lips, this is the part that transports most 'funniness'. In hand this could be done by a head micro or his own hands or something. Maybe but a thick beard over it.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Don't know who he's supposed to be, but, I quite like him, he'd make a great mad scientist.

MarkEl

I saw this guy on eBay and like expressive sculpts for general use. Came here to see if anyone ID’d the model. He’s giving me Hermann Göring vibes from the 3R DID version, so I’m going to pass.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
MarkEl wrote:I saw this guy on eBay and like expressive sculpts for general use.  Came here to see if anyone ID’d the model.  He’s giving me Hermann Göring vibes from the 3R DID version, so I’m going to pass.
I have a vague notion it's an actor from a movie, but can't remember who or what.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Rogerbee wrote:
Don't know who he's supposed to be, but, I quite like him, he'd make a great mad scientist.

He reminds me of a younger take on an actor who played a Bond villain..

-

I will go take a look on IMDb to see what his name. As i type, i cannot remember the name of the Bond movie.

-

Blofeld from Diamonds Are Forever (1971)
played by Charles Gray

male - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American expression male head carving [GC032] Charle10
LOADING: Image(s)

The bright intense eye's, the wide mouth/lips, remind me of Charles Gray
The same crazy villain vibe appears to be present in the 1/6 sculpt also.

male - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American expression male head carving [GC032] Charle11
LOADING: Image(s)

In this shot, Charles Gray hair style is slightly closer looking to the 1/6 sculpt.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
I was hoping someone would have identified/guessed who this is by now - it's bugging me and nowhere do I find an ID. I'm at the exact same place of "vague notion it's an actor from a movie, but can't remember who" as GF above and others have expressed.

Not that these sculpt names ever make any sense, but "European and American expression" is extra weird -- could be either one, but as opposed to someone Asian, I suppose. Maybe European is a clue and it could be someone like French actor Louis de Funès but in a specific role? I actually see something of Mike Myers in there, but pretty sure it's not him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum