OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

In anticipation to the first-ever live action Star Wars series, Hot Toys is excited to announce the 1/6th scale collectible figure of the title character, the Mandalorian.

The highly-accurate collectible figure features meticulously crafted helmet and armor pieces, finely tailored outfit, beautifully applied weathering effects, a blaster rifle, a blaster pistol, accessories to set up a diorama base including a battle damaged Stormtrooper helmet, a flag, spears and desert-themed figure base.

This Mandalorian collectible figure will surely become a treasured piece to add to your collection.
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS007
PRODUCT NAMETHE MANDALORIAN
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESFINELY CRAFTED SILVER-COLORED THE MANDALORIAN’S HELMET, A BATTLE DAMAGED STORMTROOPER HELMET,
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A. FIGURE PAINTED BY LOK HO
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A. FIGURE ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.

The 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of The Mandalorian in the live action-series The Mandalorian
- Finely crafted silver-colored The Mandalorian’s helmet
- Specially applied weathering effects on armor, weapons, and accessories
- Approximately 30cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons

Costume:
- One (1) dark grey colored cape
- One (1) dark brown colored battle damaged chest armor
- One (1) dark grey colored undershirt with battle damaged shoulder armors
- One (1) interchangeable dark brown colored right shoulder armor
- One (1) beige colored vest
- One (1) brown colored undervest
- One (1) brown colored leather-like utility belt with pistol holster and ammo clips
- One (1) pair of brown colored gauntlets
- One (1) pair of dark grey colored pants with battle damaged thigh guards
- One (1) pair of dark brown colored boots with weathering effect
- One (1) blue colored left knee guard
- One (1) pair of brown colored calf armors

Weapons:
- One (1) blaster rifle
- One (1) blaster pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) communicator
- One (1) battle damaged Stormtrooper helmet
- One (1) dark brown colored flag
- Two (2) spears
- Specially designed desert-themed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Artists:
- Figure Painted by Lok Ho
- Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q4,2020 – Q1, 2021

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11021
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2404
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3299
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4272
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5263
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6252
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7243
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8227
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9214
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10199
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11193
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12177
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13165
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14147
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15134
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16126
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17119
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18112
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19107
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2084
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21125
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 22110
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 23100
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2447
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2541

#newproduct #HotToys #Mandalorian #StarWars #Disney+ #PayChannel #male #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cool set, although I take exception to this Ewok-like treatment of stormtrooper helmets. I wonder, is HT also coming up with a version of IG-88?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
You lost me on the Ewok comment. The droid is IG-11, and he should be posted by HT soon (also possibly a new Stormie).

Edit: Never mind, I get the Ewok comment. There was a preview video shown at one of the Cons that had a scene with that sort of thing, however, so it really wasn’t an HT thing, but it does make for an interesting display base.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

MerylAkiba

StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Source

shazzdan

shazzdan
Mandalorians. Welcome to the promised land.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
saw these on HT facebook page yesterday. IG11 is also posted now. Both look absolutely fantastic. Love the detail and love the costume. IG-11 was created to expand the universe.

The Ewok comment was due to the end of Return of the Jedi where the Ewoks did this as well as use helmets as drums. I think it is brilliant. I have had to limit down on my HT Star Wars due to space and cost, plus being a completist and there are so many haha...but I will definitely be collecting The Mandalorian

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

blackpool

blackpool
They both look incredible, if I was to get a starwars figure it would surely be that one, I find it both very unique and very iconic of the star wars saga, awesome design...

My expectations are so high on this character and show (pretty sure I'm gonna be disappointed in the end lmao)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$243.00 USD at Sideshow.

How many people are planning to pay for Disney + just to see these shows...?

StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Stryker2011 wrote:$243.00 USD at Sideshow.

How many people are planning to pay for Disney + just to see these shows...?

off to pre-order now, but not from them lol

Hell yes....although in UK we won't be getting it or the show until March/April next year I believe. Not happy.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$235.99 USD at Timewalker. That’s a price I can almost live with — though I’m sure at some point we’ll get a Pedro Pascal head sculpt (hopefully); I like the rugged armor look better than some of the really shiny armor bits I’ve seen pics of.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Too rich for me. I'll stick with bashing my own. No I won't be subscribing to Disney. The Mandalorian is the only show I would watch. That's why they won't release the series all at once like Netflix and make you wait a week between each episode. Everyone would subscribe for one month, binge-watch an entire season, and then cancel their subscription.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I pre-ordered at Monkey Depot. $242. Got both. Q4 next year...grrr...but gives year to save....although hope not going to lose interest like I have with the Fantastic Beasts Newt and Grindelwald....pre-ordered last November!

Might also have to find "another" way to watch the show like I do with many others

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
lurpdog101 wrote:I pre-ordered at Monkey Depot. $242. Got both. Q4 next year...grrr...but gives year to save....although hope not going to lose interest like I have with the Fantastic Beasts Newt and Grindelwald....pre-ordered last November!

Might also have to find "another" way to watch the show like I do with many others

How does that PO work out for you from the US? Don’t you get gouged on customs and taxes once it gets to the UK?

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Stryker2011 wrote:
lurpdog101 wrote:I pre-ordered at Monkey Depot. $242. Got both. Q4 next year...grrr...but gives year to save....although hope not going to lose interest like I have with the Fantastic Beasts Newt and Grindelwald....pre-ordered last November!

How does that PO work out for you from the US? Don’t you get gouged on customs and taxes once it gets to the UK?

Yeah, but then it'll still be cheaper than from UK sadly...as then they have to put their mark up on it so whereas reckon it'll be $300 with shipping etc from MD, you'd be looking at about $330-$350 from a UK dealer, at least in my experience....and don't always get hit with customs and taxes, seems to be intermittent but think will with these due to size. I do like to support UK industry where can though. I do have the fantastic beasts on pre-order here and if these come in at a good price, then might switch too...but sterling v dollar is crap due to Brexit b0ll0cks haha.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:Too rich for me. I'll stick with bashing my own. No I won't be subscribing to Disney. The Mandalorian is the only show I would watch. That's why they won't release the series all at once like Netflix and make you wait a week between each episode. Everyone would subscribe for one month, binge-watch an entire season, and then cancel their subscription.

I hate when they put up POs for something no one’s seen yet; as cool as this guy looks, I won’t make that mistake again. Even though Favreau is the director, after the disaster that has been the sequels, and the horrible remakes of their own animated movies, I don’t trust that Disney won’t push their influence on this, as well. And I won’t be subscribing to their channel, either. It’s bad enough paying the satellite and cable companies, now every company has to have their own pay channel or you won’t get to see half the new shows/movies coming out! Grrr! I won’t support that type of over-the-top greed.

blackpool

blackpool
No way I subscribe one more streaming service, I dropped my cable to keep only netflix and prime video, and it's already too much compared to what I actually watch... So sorry to say I will watch the Mandalorian from one of the thousands illegal streaming sites (if it's any good, these days trailers are all good, the real thing behind more rarely, and after what they did with the sequels it's gonna be head or tail...)

MerylAkiba

I think it is $5 a month, but there was a coupon to get $160 for 3 years? I'm hoping to see Disney Afternoon cartoons like Gargoyles and Darkwing Duck. They are bringing Clone Wars, maybe the Bad Batch episodes

Can't wait to sink my teeth in the Mandolorian characters and more figures from the series.  So much Star Wars.
StarWars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE AchingSaneAztecant-size_restricted

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
after seeing the first 2 episodes, I am SO SO glad I have this on pre-order!!! OMG its brilliant...really keeps the original Star Wars atmosphere. I just hope now the show is out, they will announce an extra "accessory" Wink

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I was able to get a year of Disney+ free thru Verizon, but I haven’t had a chance to watch the show yet. After that free year is up, I’ll probably cancel, anyway.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Just finished watching the first two episodes. Not bad, so far. Perhaps a bit over-hyped, but overall fairly enjoyable. I’m actually looking more forward to being able to watch the animated series of Hercules and The Little Mermaid, if I’m being honest. The IG-11 droid was pretty cool in the first episode.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum