OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004#

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Head carvings and body accessories:
★ ordinary expression head carving x1
Calm expression Head sculpt x 1
★Fused makeup head carving x1
Smudged makeup head sculpt
★ full makeup smiley face head carving x1
Makeup smile head sculpt
★ Super movable body x1 (about 32 cm in height)
Articulated figure body, approximately 32 cm tall
★ Hand type x3 pair
Hands x 3 pairs

Dress Accessories:
Costume and accessories:
★ Red suit jacket x1 pieces
Red jacket
★ red trousers x1 pieces
Red pants
★ vest x1 pieces
Orange vest
★ shirt x1 pieces
Shirt
★ white socks x1 double
White socks
★ shoes x1 double
Shoes
Other Accessories:
OtherAccessories:
★ mask x1
Mask
★ Revolver x1 only
Revolver
★ handmade bouquet x1 bundle
Flower bouquet
★ cigarette x1
Cigarette
★ platform bracket x1
Figure stand

Release date: 4th quarter of 2019
ETA, Q4 2019

ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22464110
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22465410
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22470010
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22470011
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22470110
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22470210
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22470310
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22470410
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22470510
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22470511
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22470610
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22470710
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22470711
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22470810
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22470910
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22471011
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22471010
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22471110
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22471111
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22471210
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22471310
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22471410
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 22471910

#newproduct #ToysEra #Comedian #male #movie-based #Bat #Joke

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It looks like they did a very good job, although I have no idea who this is supposed to be.

blackpool

blackpool
Superb! 3 headsculpts is a charm!

@Guv Come on my friend you have to give a watch at this one, it is from the new "JOKER" movie actually in theaters, with an absolutely unique and dramatic angle on that iconic character, and a phenomenal acting by Joaquim Phoenix Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh yeah, it really does look like him -- I guess he has aged a little bit since Gladiator... But I'm not too much of a fan of either the character or the actor. Still, a very nice set.

brassco

brassco
heard this movie is very good. yet to watch it, but he may be the next memorable Joker.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, three headsculpts? And they look pretty good too -- awesome! 

I haven't seen this yet, but very keen to do so. I just can't realistically make it to the cinema any time soon, so I'll have to wait.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
Saw the movie last night. Holy cow. Now I'm going to have to get this figure. Really didn't care to before. But I gotta celebrate this on my shelf.

Or... This would be my first Toys Era purchase.
How are the bodys?
Poseability? If not so great: Could I swap it out for a Phicen body?
Should I wait for a Hot Toys version?
Question Shocked

Gotta resist that impulse purchase... Rolling Eyes

But... but... THREE head sculpts!! bounce

blackpool

blackpool
Seeing the popularity and hype around the movie and knowing Hot toys has the DC licensing, I wouldn't be surprised that an official version gets released in the future (tho with hot toys you will celebrate the movie at least two years after it's been released lol)

Personally I will go with the Toys Era version, they didn't disappoint on their previous releases, but I fear that they get flagged for that specific product... Again the hype is really mad around the movie, they might be very tough on the licensing and derivative products

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Aside from Toys Era producing topnotch figures, i also have to commend them on
the expressive poses and presentation in the pics above, making it nigh impossible to resist!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
A Hot Toys figure certainly won't have three headsculpts! Razz

Diana

Diana
Alright. Buying. Smile

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I don't usually go for such clearly-defined movie/character sets as I prefer to kitbash my own, but boy, this looks cool.  If I have any money left after buying the upcoming Vampi, Nancy and (possibly) Tycoon figures, I might well go for this one.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Now that does look rather good and could surpass the inevitable HT offering.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
The only thing is, with that product name, I hope that Alan Moore isn't watching...

Diana

Diana
I’m late to the party but he finally arrived and I am very happy!! He is so much fun!! Posing him is awkward (for someone used to phicen), which is unfortunate, but the head sculpts make up for it. Such a joy!!

Here are a couple of quick phone shots. If you want to see more let me know.

ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 82150810
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# 1ca25710

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, he looks awesome, Diana! I can only speak for myself, but I'd certainly love to see more pics. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks good. Nice pose.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Comedian The Comedian Movable PE004# C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
I just got mine as well and yep he is awesome! I don't remember any mention about his pistol being diecast metal, that's a nice detail!

I have a question for you Diana, my only disappointement on this figure comes from the hands... They are not the ones advertised, the widely opened hands are replaced with usual relaxed hands, and one of the cigarette holding hands was swapped for a usual trigger hand... Did you get the same hands set?

Diana

Diana
blackpool wrote:I have a question for you Diana, my only disappointement on this figure comes from the hands... They are not the ones advertised, the widely opened hands are replaced with usual relaxed hands, and one of the cigarette holding hands was swapped for a usual trigger hand... Did you get the same hands set?
I didn't pay attention to that, but I did get confused with the cigarette hand and accidentally used the trigger hand.

Will check! I wanted to take some more photos anyway. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum