OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SERIES: TWILIGHT WITCH-KING

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SERIES: TWILIGHT WITCH-KING
(Product ID: LOTR023)

The Sixth Scaled Figure features:
Authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of Twilight Witch-King from The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
• Asmus Toys KP+ 1.0 male body
• Approximately 30 cm tall
• Over 32 points of articulation
Features:
• One pair of relaxed posture hands
• One pair of weapon holding hands
• One pair of fist posture hands

Special features on Clothing:
• One crown of WItch-King
• One pair of grey long sleeved under tunic
. One pair of grey long sleeved robe
• One pair of long underpants
• One pair of grey boots

Special features in weapons:
• One Witch-King sword (die-cast)
• One Morgul blade
• The Ring of Witch-King

Accessories:
• One Asmus Toys figure stand

Est. Shipping Date: January 2020

$200 USD from their site includes world-wide shipping:

https://store.asmustoys.com/product-Twlight-Witch-King-LOTR23.htm

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SERIES: TWILIGHT WITCH-KING Twk00a10
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SERIES: TWILIGHT WITCH-KING Twk01a10
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SERIES: TWILIGHT WITCH-KING Twk02a10
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SERIES: TWILIGHT WITCH-KING Twk03a10
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SERIES: TWILIGHT WITCH-KING Twk04a10
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SERIES: TWILIGHT WITCH-KING Twk05b10
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SERIES: TWILIGHT WITCH-KING Twk06a10
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SERIES: TWILIGHT WITCH-KING Twk07a10
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SERIES: TWILIGHT WITCH-KING Twk08a10
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SERIES: TWILIGHT WITCH-KING Twk09a10
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SERIES: TWILIGHT WITCH-KING Twk10a10
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SERIES: TWILIGHT WITCH-KING Twk11a10
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SERIES: TWILIGHT WITCH-KING Twk12a10
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SERIES: TWILIGHT WITCH-KING Twk13a10
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SERIES: TWILIGHT WITCH-KING Family10

#newproduct #AsmusToys #LordoftheRings #TwilightWitchKing #male #fantasy #movie

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Am I the only one who thinks this is really cool...? Instant PO.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SERIES: TWILIGHT WITCH-KING TCFITBi

Valiarde

It IS very cool. I think it combines well with the Ringwraith figure on the shelf.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
You're not the only one!!! I love him!!!

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/

Delanie

Delanie
Oh yes one for me

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh, it's very cool! A gorgeous figure of a gloriously creepy character.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum