OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys: Original Series 1/6 Serene Hound First Play "Katherine" Movable (72C323)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Serene Hound 72C323

Katherine
Quiet dog number 72C323 Catherine, single-handedly completed the annihilation of the worm witch.
The existence of the Witches Countermeasure Committee is to trace and destroy the potential threats of human society around the world - the "witches" who worship the demons and pursue supernatural powers. The Silent Dog Unit of the Commission is the exclusive arm of the mission to destroy the Witch. The worm's hiding cave is not the first "Witch House" that Catherine cleaned, but it is by far the biggest one. The bigger the Witch's House, with the terrible threat, has become a quiet dog since this time. She has fully realized how terrible this group of distorted fanatics is in the dark corners of the earth. Compared with the battles with humans during the service of the mercenary group, it is not worth mentioning. In order to destroy the worm and the devil, Catherine almost exhausted all the ammunition she carried.
However, when she wanted to relax, she found a new cave entrance under the worm's body, like a deep abyss, with a melodious and dull "sand" sound in the cave.
As long as there are still witches, the task of quiet dogs will not end. They are the dark scouts of human beings, hunting hounds. Catherine clenched the submachine gun and walked deeper into the darker cave.

KATHERINE
-Serene Hound Troop NO.72C323

-THE ANTI-WITCH COMMISSION

The Anti-Witch Commission's objective is to track and annihilate all potential threats toward human society brought on by witches. The witches admire not only the devil but possess supernatural powers. The Serene Hound Troop is the exclusive armed forces team sent to annihilate these witches for The Anti-Witch Commission.

Since becoming a member of the Serene Hound Troop, Katherine has been to every dark corner of the Earth and experienced how horrible these twisted and crazy witches can be. She knows all too well: The bigger the witch's lair, the more serious of a threat They can potentially be to all human society.

Katherine's single mission was to annihilate the Worm Witch, her servants and was sent to do it alone. This fight was not going to be the same child-like battles she experienced against humans when she was with her original mercenary regiment.
This was going to be something much different...

The cave where the Worm Witch hid was not Katherine's first encounter with a witch's lair, but was the biggest one so far.
This was the type of battle she had trained for...
This was the type of battle she knew was going to take almost all of the ammunition she had...
This was the type of battle she knew she could win...

-MISSION COMPLETE

After the battle ended, Katherine took a moment to relax and try to recover.
"What's that noise?", Katherine said. Just past the Worm Witch's dead body, she finds another cave entrance. It was an incredibly dark opening as if this abyss had sucked all the light that remained.

Holding her Sub-machine gun tightly, Katherine walks directly into the cave.

....TO BE CONTINUED

-As long as witches exist, the Serene Hound Troop's mission will never end.
They are the dark spies protecting human society, and the hounds for hunting witches.

############################################################################# #

i8TOYS "KATHERINE" 1/6 Serene Hound Troop Figure ------ NO.72C323
i8TOYS 1/6 Quiet dog -------------- Catherine number 72C323

List
· Female eye sculpt (Movable eyes)

· The female body (hybrid teenage body with metal skeleton)

· Hand *10 Hands 10pcs

· Army green hooded coat Army green hooded coat

· Tactical sling

· White short sleeve uniform White uniform short sleeve shirt

· Blue Mini Suspender Skirt Blue uniform suspender skirt

· Blue sleeve *2 Blue sleeve 2pcs

· Brown arm guard *2 Brown arm guard 2pcs

· Blue thigh stockings Blue Thigh stockings 2pcs

· Green cloth boots Green cloth boots 2pcs

· Dark Grey Thigh Armor*2 Dark grey thigh armor 2pcs

· Gray knee pads*2 Gray knee armor 2pcs

· MP7A1 submachine gun MP7A1 Submachine gun

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys: Original Series 1/6 Serene Hound First Play "Katherine" Movable (72C323) 00263610
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys: Original Series 1/6 Serene Hound First Play "Katherine" Movable (72C323) 00263710
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys: Original Series 1/6 Serene Hound First Play "Katherine" Movable (72C323) 00263810
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys: Original Series 1/6 Serene Hound First Play "Katherine" Movable (72C323) 00263910
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys: Original Series 1/6 Serene Hound First Play "Katherine" Movable (72C323) 00263911
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys: Original Series 1/6 Serene Hound First Play "Katherine" Movable (72C323) 00264010
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys: Original Series 1/6 Serene Hound First Play "Katherine" Movable (72C323) 00264110
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys: Original Series 1/6 Serene Hound First Play "Katherine" Movable (72C323) 00264210
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys: Original Series 1/6 Serene Hound First Play "Katherine" Movable (72C323) 00264310
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys: Original Series 1/6 Serene Hound First Play "Katherine" Movable (72C323) 00264410
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys: Original Series 1/6 Serene Hound First Play "Katherine" Movable (72C323) 00264411
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys: Original Series 1/6 Serene Hound First Play "Katherine" Movable (72C323) 00264510

#newproduct #I8Toys #SereneHound #Katherine #Female #Fantasy #stylized #Sci-Fi

blackpool

blackpool
Some nice details on the clothes and accessories, and I really like that hairstyle!

PitViper

PitViper
Female-sized chest harness & pouches look good, otherwise easy pass.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like the head sculpt and the movable eyes. The molle web vambraces serve no purpose.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys: Original Series 1/6 Serene Hound First Play "Katherine" Movable (72C323) C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
Stryker2011 wrote:The molle web vambraces serve no purpose.

At least they don't discriminate. All the so-called "historical" figures with fantasy vambraces now have company.

The only thing I really like is the movable eyes.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I do like the head, although "real" hair might have been better, unless of course it went wild. The expression does seem pretty serene, but why they're calling her a hound is beyond me...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:why they're calling her a hound is beyond me...

I think it’s meant like “bloodhound”; a tracker.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys: Original Series 1/6 Serene Hound First Play "Katherine" Movable (72C323) C8485110

MerylAkiba

I forgot how long ago, perhaps 3 month before when Original Effect disbanded or went out of business, One of their art creators had this image on their monitors, stating the next figure in the Killer Instinct/Killer Paradise series. The teen style anime figures were part of a military in different sectors. I think Granov was a rival and teammate of Sophia Original Effect 03. I'm kicking myself for not getting Rocketeer and Sunny.

The color scheme of navy blue, orange and brown are consistant. Hopefully, I8 Toys will make the rest of the roster. OE Candy came with an artbook which showed future members or art concepts of other characters (ugh going to have to dig in the garage again)

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys: Original Series 1/6 Serene Hound First Play "Katherine" Movable (72C323) Ckbnz410

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I was going to say, it reminded me of the Original Effect figures! :'D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
Yep some interesting design choices like the harness.

But after reading that strange little story, I think she might consider carrying a backpack to carry all that ammo she seems to be lacking all the time, though.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Not quite sure where they were going with this. Stuck in a hell between manga and realism and not quite managing either that effectively. Cover her in mud and she's vaguely post apocalyptic.

Diana

Diana
I LOVE that head sculpt with the movable eyes and especially that look from below...
But I'd really prefer "real" hair. :/

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
There's actually quite a lot I dig about her. MerylAkiba, thanks so much for confirming my suspicions. I KNEW they must have had something to do with Original Effect, or was intentionally aping their designs. Everything about her was just too close, from the overall design look to the specific color combination. Quite curious about the body they're using, as the OE ones turned out to be garbage in the long run. I'll probably pick up for parts anyway, so not a dealbreaker, but would be cool to have a new seemless option if that were the case.

csyeung

csyeung
Some in hand pictures of this figure I just saw I8toys shared, thought I'd put the link to the gallery they just uploaded. Just realized this is the same company making those kimonos.

Interesting figure, especially with the movable eyes.

Link to gallery: https://www.facebook.com/i8toys/photos/pcb.2517514551875419/2517513841875490/

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys: Original Series 1/6 Serene Hound First Play "Katherine" Movable (72C323) 119094385_2517513745208833_1916298930982614176_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=xUkn_Jyt158AX-Jctnn&_nc_ht=scontent.fyzd1-3
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys: Original Series 1/6 Serene Hound First Play "Katherine" Movable (72C323) 119031419_2517513758542165_3494114694112830205_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=X_iRGZOXGX4AX87A6X1&_nc_ht=scontent.fyzd1-2

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

That does actually look a lot better than the promos made it look. I may have been to hard on this to begin with. A rare feat for an in hand product to look better than promos, but hey, fair play to them, they did it.

brassco

brassco
I hadn't got a great experience with an I8-toys' kunoichi figure, but these in hand pictures are seriously making me reconsider! Thks for sharing!

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
The in-hand pics make me want to get everything except the head sculpt. Real hair or molded, it does nothing for me. Now the outfit has a lot of promise for a good number of things, especially the boots and the arm bracers/guards.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum