OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TOY: [T-901] 1/6 The Raven Hunter Box Figure (Standard & Special Edition)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
1/6 The Raven Hunter Box Figure By Toy
[T-901]

The Raven Hunter : A hunter with an unusual pair of warped swords. Wears a raven mantle and a doctor's mask, uses bizarre swordsmanship. Well, she seems to be an ally...
"Few hunters can resist the intoxication of the hunt. Look at you, just the same as all the rest..."
"The hunters must die... The nightmare must end..."
"Only I can stop this madness!"
Toy  1/6  Bloodcurse The Raven Hunter Eileen 

Accessories:
Headsculpt with Beak Mask
Body
Two pairs of hands
Crowfeather Garb
Crowfeather Manchettes
Crowfeather Trousers
Shoes
Blade of Mercy
Headstone
Eileen-themed figure stand

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TOY: [T-901] 1/6 The Raven Hunter Box Figure (Standard & Special Edition) 11023
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TOY: [T-901] 1/6 The Raven Hunter Box Figure (Standard & Special Edition) 2406
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TOY: [T-901] 1/6 The Raven Hunter Box Figure (Standard & Special Edition) 3301
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TOY: [T-901] 1/6 The Raven Hunter Box Figure (Standard & Special Edition) 4274
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TOY: [T-901] 1/6 The Raven Hunter Box Figure (Standard & Special Edition) 5265
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TOY: [T-901] 1/6 The Raven Hunter Box Figure (Standard & Special Edition) 6254
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TOY: [T-901] 1/6 The Raven Hunter Box Figure (Standard & Special Edition) 7245
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TOY: [T-901] 1/6 The Raven Hunter Box Figure (Standard & Special Edition) 8229
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TOY: [T-901] 1/6 The Raven Hunter Box Figure (Standard & Special Edition) 9216
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TOY: [T-901] 1/6 The Raven Hunter Box Figure (Standard & Special Edition) 10202
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TOY: [T-901] 1/6 The Raven Hunter Box Figure (Standard & Special Edition) 11196

[T-901S] 1/6 The Raven Hunter Special Box Figure

The Raven Hunter : A hunter with an unusual pair of warped swords. Wears a raven mantle and a doctor's mask, uses bizarre swordsmanship. Well, she seems to be an ally...
"Few hunters can resist the intoxication of the hunt. Look at you, just the same as all the rest..."
"The hunters must die... The nightmare must end..."
"Only I can stop this madness!"
Toy  1/6  Bloodcurse The Raven Hunter Eileen 

Accessories:
Headsculpt with Beak Mask
Body
Two pairs of hands
Crowfeather Garb
Crowfeather Manchettes
Crowfeather Trousers
Shoes
Blade of Mercy
Headstone
Eileen-themed figure stand
Lamp (Lamp Edition)

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TOY: [T-901] 1/6 The Raven Hunter Box Figure (Standard & Special Edition) 12180
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TOY: [T-901] 1/6 The Raven Hunter Box Figure (Standard & Special Edition) 20191022
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TOY: [T-901] 1/6 The Raven Hunter Box Figure (Standard & Special Edition) 20191023

#newproduct #Toy #RavenHunter #Eileen #female #videogaame-based #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks interesting and beautifully executed.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I'm assuming this is another figure based on the Bloodborne game; I have no idea. But, whatever it is is really cool looking. (Just like the other two). Kind of makes me wish I had gotten into these figures.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TOY: [T-901] 1/6 The Raven Hunter Box Figure (Standard & Special Edition) C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Stryker2011 wrote:I'm assuming this is another figure based on the Bloodborne game; I have no idea. But, whatever it is is really cool looking. (Just like the other two). Kind of makes me wish I had gotten into these figures.

Same here. I really dug these Bloodborne based figures... and this one is no exception. They got their unique vibe. If only my country's currency was a bit stronger, not making international purchases almost like a kidney smuggle...

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Wow. Yeah, the look of the Bloodborne stuff really is immediately recognizable, and all of these figures are so killer. I am loving the look of this guy, and that plague mask is totally my thing. That light up lantern is especially awesome too (I think those are like save points in the game). Really makes me want to get into this game.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ooooh, I like this a LOT.

If I had the funds, I’d get this and that Witch-King and start a 1/6 horror collection .... I have so many ideas...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum