OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The 1/6th scale Lucius Malfoy collectible figure features:

1/6th scale body, approximately 31 cm tall with 30 points of articulation
Fully realized authentic likeness of Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy in the movie "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture.
Each head sculpt is especially hand-painted, with rooted hair.
Five (5) interchangeable hands including:

one (1) pair of open hands
one (1) right hand for holding wand
one (1) left hand for holding cane
one (1) right hand for holding his crystal ball
Costume:

Black Shirt
Black Trousers
Wizard Robe
Belt
Black shoes
Accessories:

Death Eater Mask
Wand
Cane
Crystal ball
Dobby with 2 arms
Dobby’s sock
FIGURE STAND
**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT

**PRODUCT DETAILS COULD BE SUBJECTED TO CHANGE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE

TM & ©️ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s16)

©️ 2017 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved

HarryPotter - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack 124
HarryPotter - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack 223
HarryPotter - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack 323
HarryPotter - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack 423
HarryPotter - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack 522
HarryPotter - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack 623
HarryPotter - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack 723
HarryPotter - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack 819
HarryPotter - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack 919
HarryPotter - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack 1019
HarryPotter - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack 1119
HarryPotter - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack 1216
HarryPotter - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack 1316
HarryPotter - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack 1415
HarryPotter - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack 1514
HarryPotter - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack 1614

#newproduct #HarryPotter #movie

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
They can be very hit and miss with their stuff. Sometimes they're great, others not so. I saw the teen Hermione in hand and she really did look like a guy!

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah. They had advertised both of these separately before, now it's a twofer. My guess is they can't move this product anymore thanks to their lousy production pieces. Each figure released is a step backward, and they keep charging exorbitant prices for something that should barely be above a $100, if that. Need to change their name to Star Disgrace.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

HarryPotter - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
If their actual figures do end up looking this good, they would be quite impressive. From these photos, they appear to be spot on, although I am not a Harry Potter expert or fan.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Unfortunately its like most where there's a line, the figures are so inconsistent it's hard to justify collecting them all. The Marvel Iron Men that HT do are at least consistent, but, only if you're really into them. They all blur into one for me. I have a Mk42 (1/12 I might add.), but have left it at that.

I think Star Ace might be like BCS in that they are miles away from where they're actually produced and things seem to be out of their hands from office to factory floor and mail room. The twain never meets.

CHEERS!

PitViper

PitViper
I don't know if it's the camera angle, but there seems to be a lack of proportion between head and body, almost as if the neck was missing...plus I don't see much Jason Isaacs there.

dadrab

dadrab
PitViper wrote:I don't know if it's the camera angle, but there seems to be a lack of proportion between head and body, almost as if the neck was missing...plus I don't see much Jason Isaacs there.

Exactly.

Because my bride and one of my sons are Harry Potter lovers, I've seen all the movies. I am, on the other hand, a Jason Issacs aficionado (the guy everyone loves to hate), that that sculpt ain't him.

You'll seldom see me write a statement like that because I don't much believe that chunks of plastic can be made to look exactly like a living being, though some get closer than others.

This is Jason Issacs in the role:

HarryPotter - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack Lucius-malfoy

Who the hell is this?

HarryPotter - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0032] Harry Potter Star ACE Lucius Malfoy & Dobby Twin Pack 623

Not really sure who the sculpt is supposed to be.

I will admit, however, that this is the first of that line of figures hasn't been easily recognizable to my constantly deteriorating eyes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum