OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ONESIX-VERSE: 1/6 OG Retro High Sneaker Series Handmade Vintage Sneaker Model First

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ONESIX-VERSE TOYS 1/6 handmade vintage sneaker model
ONESIX-VERSE TOYS 1/6 OG Retro High Sneaker Serise
ITEM No. OS02
Handmade, the inside of the shoe is hollow, suitable for all kinds of feet on the market. More trends classic color matching coming soon!

A: Royal Blue
B: Shattered Backboard
C: Gold Toe
D: Shadow
E: Game Royal
F: Reverse Shattered Backboard

Section A: Royal Blue
Type B: Buckle off the backboard
Section C: Black Gold
D section: black gray shadow
E section: small lightning
F section: white buckle

Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: ONESIX-VERSE: 1/6 OG Retro High Sneaker Series Handmade Vintage Sneaker Model First 11030
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: ONESIX-VERSE: 1/6 OG Retro High Sneaker Series Handmade Vintage Sneaker Model First 2451
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: ONESIX-VERSE: 1/6 OG Retro High Sneaker Series Handmade Vintage Sneaker Model First 14512012
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: ONESIX-VERSE: 1/6 OG Retro High Sneaker Series Handmade Vintage Sneaker Model First 14512112
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: ONESIX-VERSE: 1/6 OG Retro High Sneaker Series Handmade Vintage Sneaker Model First 14512113
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: ONESIX-VERSE: 1/6 OG Retro High Sneaker Series Handmade Vintage Sneaker Model First 14512211
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: ONESIX-VERSE: 1/6 OG Retro High Sneaker Series Handmade Vintage Sneaker Model First 14512212
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: ONESIX-VERSE: 1/6 OG Retro High Sneaker Series Handmade Vintage Sneaker Model First 14512310

#newproduct #Onesix-Verse #RetroHighSneakers #shoes #accessory

shazzdan

shazzdan
They look good to me. I suppose it comes down two two things: price, and how easy they are to slip over the feet.

They have to be careful about the Nike "tick". The company is very aggressive about protecting its trademark. A sensible move would have been to approach Nike and tried to do a joint project with them. The right presentation would have gotten Nike to pay for the product development and marketing themselves.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
nice looking product. I agree with Shazzdan on the logo usage though. I used to have a real pair like those orange ones back when I was a kid lol

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good point, Dan -- I've always thought such things should be considered free advertising for the company whose product is being reproduced in sixth-scale, and allowed -- but they should (have) probably checked. And maybe they did.
Nice to have these, and with several variations, too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum