OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Chronicle Collectibles: JURASSIC PARK OneSixth Dr. Alan Grant, Velociraptor & Bundle (2-pack)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I would have joined the choir two days ago if we didn't have a planned power outage due to the fire hazard... yes, the dinosaur is looking like a beautiful recreation of what we saw in Jurassic Park, but the price is pretty much insane. I rather doubt this will make it to production if they are waiting to see how the pro-orders go. Alan Grant looks very good, although I think the sculpt is just a little soft for this type of high end collectible, not to mention the HT pricing.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

skywalkersaga

Nice to see you back — I hope you are safe and not at risk of any fires! :O

blackpool

skywalkersaga wrote:

Well, he was undeniably a huge childhood crush... :'D

Well I guess we made a point about what we want...

Male - NEW PRODUCT: Chronicle Collectibles: JURASSIC PARK OneSixth Dr. Alan Grant, Velociraptor & Bundle (2-pack) - Page 2 Do6zMUOUcAANFCI

skywalkersaga

Hahaha, I saw that just a few minutes ago on FB and came here to post....  Laughing Laughing Laughing

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
I'm definitely not in for either at those price points, and I've been after a good Dr. Grant for years now.

This looks like a good Grant, but that's at like 400 Canadian, which I cannot possibly justify.

We could potentially see a knock-off at some point. Honestly I wouldn't be too surprised if these got shelved like their first incarnations from CC.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Nice to see you back — I hope you are safe and not at risk of any fires! :O

Thanks, I hope so too. We're probably in for another power outage soon, but if it is just that, it's infinitely better than a fire.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Nice to see you back — I hope you are safe and not at risk of any fires! :O

Thanks, I hope so too. We're probably in for another power outage soon, but if it is just that, it's infinitely better than a fire.

Good luck, and take care!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Guv, you need to get out if you can — I mean out of the state. Stay safe, my friend.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Male - NEW PRODUCT: Chronicle Collectibles: JURASSIC PARK OneSixth Dr. Alan Grant, Velociraptor & Bundle (2-pack) - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Guv, you need to get out if you can — I mean out of the state. Stay safe, my friend.

Hey, I just got here less than a year ago! Smile But thanks for the sentiments!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Another company with big ideas that thinks they can play with the big boys, we will see.......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum