OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Iron domain: 1/6 Western carved platform [can shine, and kill God perfect match] (#TY1902)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Iron Field 1/6 Western carved platform 1/6 Scale Figure Carved Sence Stand

Product, Brand: Iron Field RION ZONE
Scale ratio: 1/6
No. Item No.: TY1902
Material Material: Resin Resin
Size size: 45*27*18CM
Perorder is available before cut-off time: 11/15, 2019
Release date Shipping time: 2020 Q1
Selling point selling point: three-touch led light 3LED LIGHT

displaybase - NEW PRODUCT: Iron domain: 1/6 Western carved platform [can shine, and kill God perfect match] (#TY1902) 23005010
displaybase - NEW PRODUCT: Iron domain: 1/6 Western carved platform [can shine, and kill God perfect match] (#TY1902) 23005110
displaybase - NEW PRODUCT: Iron domain: 1/6 Western carved platform [can shine, and kill God perfect match] (#TY1902) 23005210
displaybase - NEW PRODUCT: Iron domain: 1/6 Western carved platform [can shine, and kill God perfect match] (#TY1902) 23005410
displaybase - NEW PRODUCT: Iron domain: 1/6 Western carved platform [can shine, and kill God perfect match] (#TY1902) 23005612
displaybase - NEW PRODUCT: Iron domain: 1/6 Western carved platform [can shine, and kill God perfect match] (#TY1902) 23005711
displaybase - NEW PRODUCT: Iron domain: 1/6 Western carved platform [can shine, and kill God perfect match] (#TY1902) 23005812
displaybase - NEW PRODUCT: Iron domain: 1/6 Western carved platform [can shine, and kill God perfect match] (#TY1902) 23005912
displaybase - NEW PRODUCT: Iron domain: 1/6 Western carved platform [can shine, and kill God perfect match] (#TY1902) 23010012

#newproduct #IronDomain #WesternPlatform #displaybase #accessory #movie-based?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That’s a very pretty piece. Without the coloured lights it almost reminds me of the aesthetic of the opening credits for Black Sails.

Though I’m not sure if I’d think it worth purchasing a solid resin block for what is essentially a glorified backdrop...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Doesn't interest me but I'm glad things like this are available. Looks very cool. I don't have much display space for this stuff but I could find some wall space. I would hang it on a wall to serve dual functions:

1. a storage/display shelf for a couple of figures.
2. a decorative artwork.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't recall it myself, but it does look like a gorgeous backdrop.

Diana

Diana
Skeletal angels... ugh. Bad vibes. I don't like bringing that kind of symbolism into my house.
But otherwise very pretty! Laughing
Would love to have pretty backdrops like that, and I really like the idea of hanging a series of these on a wall! Ooh, getting ideas...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
AerynDiana wrote:Skeletal angels... ugh. Bad vibes. I don't like bringing that kind of symbolism into my house.
But otherwise very pretty! Laughing
Would love to have pretty backdrops like that, and I really like the idea of hanging a series of these on a wall! Ooh, getting ideas...

Think of it as symbols of the Angel of Death — which certainly fits Wick.

By the way, Aeryn Sun definitely rocks. I’d love to have 1/6 versions of the Farscape crew.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

displaybase - NEW PRODUCT: Iron domain: 1/6 Western carved platform [can shine, and kill God perfect match] (#TY1902) C8485110

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:By the way, Aeryn Sun definitely rocks. I’d love to have 1/6 versions of the Farscape crew.

YOU'RE KILLING ME! I'd buy those in an instant! Well, probably not all of them, but YES!! Imagine Crichton, Sun, Chiana!!, Zhaan... well okay. Can't miss D'argo. So, maybe almost all of them. Laughing

shazzdan

shazzdan
AerynDiana wrote: and I really like the idea of hanging a series of these on a wall! Ooh, getting ideas...
If you do this we need to see pics.

Diana

Diana
shazzdan wrote:
AerynDiana wrote: and I really like the idea of hanging a series of these on a wall! Ooh, getting ideas...
If you do this we need to see pics.
If I do this I'll be making a 3D-printable file and offer it for download. Wink
AND post pics. Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
AerynDiana wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:By the way, Aeryn Sun definitely rocks. I’d love to have 1/6 versions of the Farscape crew.

YOU'RE KILLING ME! I'd buy those in an instant! Well, probably not all of them, but YES!! Imagine Crichton, Sun, Chiana!!, Zhaan... well okay. Can't miss D'argo. So, maybe almost all of them. Laughing

What...? No Rigel or Pilot? What about Scorpius and Peacekeeper Barbie? You need a couple villains to go with them. Very Happy

displaybase - NEW PRODUCT: Iron domain: 1/6 Western carved platform [can shine, and kill God perfect match] (#TY1902) C8485110

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:
AerynDiana wrote:

What...? No Rigel or Pilot? What about Scorpius and Peacekeeper Barbie? You need a couple villains to go with them. Very Happy

Rigel mostly got on my nerves. But I remember he redeemed himself towards the end. Pilot. Yes, well,... he would take up some space. Not that I wouldn't want him. But I would probably resist. ^^;

Scorpius!! Of course!! Peacekeeper Barbie? Can't remember... The red head? Never cared for her. Crais? Nah.

JohnByng

A big hunk of resin like that will be very expensive but I do like it! It is clever of them to use a red light in some of the pics although I think it is all black except for the big star rosette thing.

Is it a door and the star is the lock? I don't know the John Wick films.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
691.60 (MYR price) = $166.51 USD

JohnByng

Stryker2011 wrote:691.60 (MYR price) = $166.51 USD

Hmm... not as bad as I thought! If it is as good as it looks it is worth it.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
1. Really gorgeous backdrop!
2. "Can shine, and kill God" may be one of my favorite phrases I've ever hear. It certainly may have killed me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum