OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: QO TOYS: [QOM-1011] The Chernobyl Rescuer Figure Accessories

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Products include:
USSR M81 Uniform *1
USSR M81 Trousers *1
Leather Boots *1
Dustproof Hood*1
Radiation-Proof Clothes *1
Mask *1
Goggles *1
Gloves *1
Shovel *1
Not include head sculpt and body

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: QO TOYS: [QOM-1011] The Chernobyl Rescuer Figure Accessories 1_407210
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: QO TOYS: [QOM-1011] The Chernobyl Rescuer Figure Accessories 2_486310
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: QO TOYS: [QOM-1011] The Chernobyl Rescuer Figure Accessories 3_587410
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: QO TOYS: [QOM-1011] The Chernobyl Rescuer Figure Accessories 4_090510
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: QO TOYS: [QOM-1011] The Chernobyl Rescuer Figure Accessories 5_679810
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: QO TOYS: [QOM-1011] The Chernobyl Rescuer Figure Accessories 6_207710
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: QO TOYS: [QOM-1011] The Chernobyl Rescuer Figure Accessories 7_842010
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: QO TOYS: [QOM-1011] The Chernobyl Rescuer Figure Accessories 8_292310
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: QO TOYS: [QOM-1011] The Chernobyl Rescuer Figure Accessories 9_357610

#newproduct #QOToys #ChernobylRescuer #male #accessories #clothing #tools #Russian

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
OMG, I love this!!!! The HBO Chernobyl mini-series was the best thing I saw all year. Depending on the price, I am extremely tempted to pick this up.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:OMG, I love this!!!! The HBO Chernobyl mini-series was the best thing I saw all year. Depending on the price, I am extremely tempted to pick this up.

Too bad a lot of the “facts” were hyper-inflated and inaccurate in that show.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: QO TOYS: [QOM-1011] The Chernobyl Rescuer Figure Accessories C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I'm a longtime fan of Jared Harris and enjoyed the acting. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
very nice figure indeed. Was a great show too. Is it just me, or could the jacket and trousers be used for Soviet troops in Afghanistan? Modern interpretation of the 21st century set?

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting choice, but perhaps indeed inspired by HBO creating a series on this. Also curious that they went with the Ed Skrein head sculpt ("Francisco" from VTS, really "Francis Freeman/Ajax") for the photos, although of course it is not included.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum