OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1 / 6 beauty star smile series (a) [A, B, C, D, E, 5 models]] [GC033]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
In principle I'd be all for this, but somehow these don't really work for me.

kyekye

kyekye
This is like Scarlett Johansson, but not-so attractive caricature version.
Captured the essence in a wrong way?

brassco

brassco
do i need these, when i have free faceapp?

Adeno

The face looks quite awkward. The smile seems to be the smile of "I'll poop in your coffee" type.

Diana

Diana
Totally ScarJo mouth.

But the smile doesn't reach her eyes. The bottom eye lids should reach or even partially cover the bottom of the iris.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Gosh this is creepy. O.O

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
AerynDiana wrote:Totally ScarJo mouth.

But the smile doesn't reach her eyes. The bottom eye lids should reach or even partially cover the bottom of the iris.

Yep. That’s what was bugging me, too. For a genuine smile to work it has to reach the eyes and the checks to change. This is, as skywalkersaga just pointed out, creepy.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1 / 6 beauty star smile series (a) [A, B, C, D, E, 5 models]] [GC033] C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
When I read the title, I was expecting somethingdifferent, but...she would make a great psycho killer or Terminator-machine , for sure! Very Happy
I can imagine it could work with big sunglasses. Or one of those Judge Dredd helmets.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
If you wanted to make a stepford wife they’d be perfect but eeeesh they’re seriously creepy.

blackpool

blackpool
Shocked

I guess it's like the FaceApp, it needs adjustments to get better (a lot better in this case, damn she IS creepy!!!)

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I'm frightened. pale

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I've figured out why this one in particular is creeping me out:

Female - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1 / 6 beauty star smile series (a) [A, B, C, D, E, 5 models]] [GC033] 21203210

Female - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1 / 6 beauty star smile series (a) [A, B, C, D, E, 5 models]] [GC033] Crazy-stalker-girl

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum