OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: WORLDBOX: 1/6 resistance to the body - no neck wide shoulder version AT017 (for the US team, etc.)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks to everyone's love for WorldBox's versatile body series, we will continue to maintain our professional attitude towards the development of physical body, and continue to innovate; in the quality of materials and joint tightness, we will strictly control and achieve the best state. This AT017 has no neck wide shoulder version, supports HT, DID, DAM, SS, Facebook and other brands without neck carving, the degree of fit is 99%; through the standard three sets of chest connecting rods, free choice of length, to solve shrug, shrink Neck, giraffe and other issues.
Notice: The new version of the tightened ankle connector has been developed. Players who have purchased a versatile player before any channel can contact the official customer service, Naicaohanmu, for free.
=========================================================== =============================

No neck wide shoulder version (No. AT017)
Content list:
No neck body
Head carving connector three
Neck connector three
Four pairs of hands, fist, gun, grip, natural hand
Pair of ankles

Features of the 1/6th scale body" universal body to head
-One (1)durablebody
-Three(3) connectingrod for necked head.
-Three (3)connecting rod for no neck head
-Four (4) pair ofhands
-One (1) pair of foot

(Photos edited by Me for decency):

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: WORLDBOX: 1/6 resistance to the body - no neck wide shoulder version AT017 (for the US team, etc.) 1_copy11
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: WORLDBOX: 1/6 resistance to the body - no neck wide shoulder version AT017 (for the US team, etc.) 00192910
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: WORLDBOX: 1/6 resistance to the body - no neck wide shoulder version AT017 (for the US team, etc.) 00193110
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: WORLDBOX: 1/6 resistance to the body - no neck wide shoulder version AT017 (for the US team, etc.) 00193310
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: WORLDBOX: 1/6 resistance to the body - no neck wide shoulder version AT017 (for the US team, etc.) 00193610
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: WORLDBOX: 1/6 resistance to the body - no neck wide shoulder version AT017 (for the US team, etc.) 00193910

#newproduct #WorldBox #AT017 #Male #Musclebody #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I applaud WorldBox for making new products and especially all these different action figure bodies. There is a basic irony here -- why go for a highly-detailed sculpted body without a neck, since it will have an extremely unflattering neck joint area no matter what they do -- but it is still nice to have options. Also nice to see them apparently addressing the loose ankle joint problem.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I love the durability of Worldbox bodies and the wide variety of types, but I just don't see the point of this level of realistic detailing on a jointed body.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GeeWillikers wrote:I love the durability of Worldbox bodies and the wide variety of types, but I just don't see the point of this level of realistic detailing on a jointed body.

Actually, I like the level of detail on these. If one is opposed to the seamless bodies, at least these can be a decent substitute for showing joints and other details that aren’t as hideous as the average body on the market.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: WORLDBOX: 1/6 resistance to the body - no neck wide shoulder version AT017 (for the US team, etc.) C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
I think it's a great idea! I can only agree on the painted details that are not very useful since it will be dressed up because of the ugly neckjoint (reason why they didn't show any picture with a head plugged on it) But this will be of great use to bulk some figures that have a headculpt with neck (how many times I wished that I had spare headsculpts to turn one neckless like Gubernator does...)

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
That neck cavity is creeping me out! And there are those saggy moobs again same as the AT012!
The only use of that body i can't think of right now is for my HT Steve Rogers stealth head with neck, but i'd rather cut off the neck and put on a TBL body as i'm sure most of you would too.

I hope Worldbox just makes a regular-sized version of the AT027 ripped body.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum