OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lt Col Harry Flashman VC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Empty Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:18 am

ScotsCav

ScotsCav
This is "Flashy" Lt Col Harry Flashman VC the hero of the George MacDonald Fraser novels.

Flashman is a coward and a cad who gets into many scrapes but my favorite is when he starts the Charge of the Light Brigade!  Harry had been drinking cheap Russian champagne all night and farts loudly as the Brigade awaits orders.  His horse bolts and the rest follow!

As to how he ends up at the Battle of the Little Big Horn in a dinner suit......well that's another story!

Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Dsc_0010

Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Dsc_0011

Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Dsc_0014

Thanks for looking

2Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Empty Re: Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:05 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh, this is so much fun! I adore the way you have him displayed alongside and 'interacting' with the books. The headsculpt on him is just perfect and has so much character!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

3Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Empty Re: Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:14 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
So cool to see this again. I have all of the Flashman books, loads of fun. Another one of George MacDonald Fraser’s that I thought was hilarious was The Pyrates (not my misspelling).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Lt Col Harry Flashman VC C8485110

4Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Empty Re: Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:54 am

blackpool

blackpool
Fantastic! So cool to see this character again!

5Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Empty Re: Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:24 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Looks really great in front of that olde map.

That headsculpt has just the right amount of happy ignorance and unhealthy self-confidence that made the British Empire... Laughing

6Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Empty Re: Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:37 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ovy wrote:
That headsculpt has just the right amount of happy ignorance and unhealthy self-confidence that made the British Empire... Laughing

Lmao, Ovy  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

7Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Empty Re: Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:38 pm

shazzdan

shazzdan
Fun with Flashman! Nice one.

8Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Empty Re: Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:13 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
I loved the Flashman books. Very cool figure. I love it.

9Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Empty Re: Lt Col Harry Flashman VC Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:29 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The second thing today to remind me of The Man Who Would Be King, which I love. And it is a gorgeous figure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum