OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
TB League steel bones are used to make bodybuilding body.

"The world of humanity is filled with people in need."

Sideshow presents the Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Figure, joining the league of DC Comics collectibles.

Inspired by the Amazon's iconic comic book appearance, the Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Figure features a seamless, articulated, muscular body type developed by TB League, as well as a fabric bodysuit in Wonder Woman's iconic red and blue colors with white stars. Over the suit She has a sculpted gold belt and gold breastplate, her signature armor. Her portrait has flowing black hair sculpted with motion details and also features her golden tiara with a red star set in the center.

The Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Figure also features a number of swap-out Amazonian accessories, allowing you to craft a display worthy of the gods. Diana of Themyscira has sculpted red and white boots with articulated ankle joints as well as three sets of hands including fists , open hands, and grip hands. The figure also comes with two versions of the golden Lasso of Truth- one sculpted, coiled version and one fabric version. Additionally, Wonder Woman includes her silver Bracelets of Submission, her aegis shield, and her sword With a wearable scabbard, giving you an entire pantheon of possible poses.

The Exclusive Edition of the Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Figure includes a spear accessory, giving you an additional display option in your wondrous arsenal of weaponry.

Great Hera! Add a warrior's strength to your DC Comics collection and bring home the Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Figure today.

Brand DC Comics
Manufacturer Sideshow Collectibles
Type Sixth Scale Figure

Artists
JPark (Sculpt)
Narae (Sculpt)
Wan Lee (Paint)
Namhoon Kim (Paint)
Mijin Namgung (Costume Fabrication)
Sideshow Collectibles Sixth Scale Design Team (Design)

The Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Figure features:

Seamless, muscular female body developed by Phicen
Comic-book inspired likeness of Wonder Woman with iconic golden tiara
Fabric bodysuit featuring the classic red and blue colors with white stars
One (1) pair of red and white articulated boots
Three (3) pairs of hands, including:
Left and Right fists
Left and Right open hands
Left and Right grip hands
One (1) pair of silver "Bracelets of Submission"
One (1) sculpted "Lasso of Truth" in coiled state
One (1) fabric “Lasso of Truth”
Sword with wearable scabbard
Shield
Spear
Sculpted Gold Belt
Sculpted Gold Breastplate

Materials
Product Size Height: 12" (304.8 mm) | *
Dimensional Weight 0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU 100189
UPC 747720243651

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189) 08244710
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189) 08245210
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189) 08245910
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189) 08250310
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189) 08250610
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189) 08250910
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189) 08251210
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189) 08251410
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189) 08251710
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189) 08252010
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189) 08252310
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189) 08252710
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189) 08252910
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189) 08253210
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189) 08253510
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189) 08253910
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189) 08245610

#newproduct #Sideshow #TBLeague #Classic #WonderWoman #comicbook #female #DC

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Hmm... is it just me or is the hair on this a bit... odd?? And I don't just mean because it is sculpted, but rather the fact that it seems to sit so weirdly high on the head. 

Overall, I find this a bit of a strange figure. It's always nice to see comic book versions of the characters, and I'm glad to see Sideshow working with tbleague again, but.... I find this rather uninspiring.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, the head isn’t great — much at all. I don’t mind the serious expression, but she looks a bit mannish, and the choice of sculpted hair and overly high five-head is terrible. Everything else is nice, but the head has to go.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
There is plenty here that is good, but the head is a little off, and the hair is very questionable, even if it perhaps conveys the comic book look.

brassco

brassco
well, this kind of high hair is really trendy in the 70s.

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: 1/6 Classic Comic Style - Wonder Woman/ Wonder Woman (#100189) P184038-b-v8-ab

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
"Seamless, muscular female body developed by Phicen"!!!!
Props to Sideshow for the tying up with Phicen. I just hope that's not a generic pseudo-suntan S23B.

As for the headsculpt, whoever did that should be fired immediately!
And when i say "fired", i mean in front of a firing squad!
Talk about helmet hair!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Brassco - I've got nothing against the 'big hair' look, but in this case that's not quite what is going on. The part in the middle is itself too high, suggesting that the actual head goes all the way up there. So it's not just big hair, but a rather big 'five-head' as Stryker so aptly called it. Razz

Also, they are not claiming it is based on Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman, but rather is an interpretation of a 'classic' comic book version of the character. It's a really good idea, but I'm not overly impressed by the execution with regard to the sculpt.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum