OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“People keep telling me they know me. No one does.” - Rey

A scavenger toughened by life in Jakku’s harsh deserts, Rey has been drawn into a galaxy-spanning conflict and learned that her life is being shaped by the mysterious power of the Force. She seeks out Luke Skywalker, the lost Jedi Master, in hopes that he will aid the Resistance against the First Order and help her control her growing powers. But when that quest ends in disappointment, Rey must find a new way forward.

Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce the new 1/6th scale Rey and D-O collectible set from the final chapter of the Skywalker saga.

The highly-accurate Rey collectible figure is expertly crafted based on her appearance in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. It features a newly developed head and hair sculpture, meticulously tailored outfit, a lightsaber, an interchangeable lightsaber blade emulating the weapon in motion, Rey’s signature quarterstaff, a blaster, a training helmet and remote, and a desert theme figure stand! The new droid D-O features detailed mechanical designs, articulations, and finely applied weathering effects!

Add the new 1/6th scale Rey and D-O collectibles to your Star Wars collection today!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS559
PRODUCT NAMEREY AND D-O
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT, A D-O ROLLER DROID (WITH MAGNETIC FEATURE)
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY KIM HWAN
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE & JC.HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY YULLI

The 1/6th scale Rey and D-O Collectible Set specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Daisy Ridley as Rey in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- Newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Detailed hair sculpture of Rey’s iconic hair style
- Body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber and staff
- One (1) piece of right hand for holding blaster pistol
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) beige sleeveless top with hood and white scarf
- One (1) pair of beige leather-like arm wraps
- One (1) brown left wrist cuff
- One (1) brown right arm cuff
- One (1) brown leather-like belt with blaster holster
- One (1) pair of white pants
- One (1) pair of beige boots

Weapons:
- One (1) blue-colored lightsaber
- One (1) blue-colored lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) staff with strap
- One (1) blaster

Accessories:
- One (1) articulated D-O roller droid (with magnetic feature)
- One (1) training helmet (wearable on head sculpt)
- One (1) training remote
- One (1) crossbody bag
- Specially designed figure stand with character’s nameplate and Star Wars logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kim Hwan
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC.Hong
- Head Art Directed by Yulli

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2021

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11037
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2459
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3319
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4287
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5276
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6265
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7256
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8240
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9226
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10211
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11203
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12187
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13173
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14155
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15142
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16133
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17126
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18119
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19113
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2089
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21127
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 22112
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 23102
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2460
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2543

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #RiseofSkywalker #Rey #D-O #female #droid #movie #Sci-Fi

brassco

brassco
depends on whether i iike the movie or not...the last one really sucks!!!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I had no idea they replaced Daisy Ridley with Liv Tyler’s stunt double for this movie.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
That helmet looks nice, makes the overall appearance more unique. When I was a kid, I already wondered why Luke didn't just use a blindfold, though. She will probably just use it for that one nostalgic training montage.

I always found the outfits of the 'regular', unarmoured/unhelmeted people in Star Wars not that interesting, the best one for Rey was the combination with that desert head cover. That white vest upgrade and the hoods work, but they could have done more I think. I wonder if the designers of the costumes were asked to cover the wrists so they could produce seamless looking actionfigures. Razz

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
not too bad. Kylo looks pretty good though.

If she is coming with that little robot, I seriously hope they update The Mandalorian figure to come with what is important in that show, now that it's out

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They may have gone too far with the expression, which has become too specific. At the risk of coming across a bit testy, part of Rey's challenge might be misapprehension. She says:

“People keep telling me they know me. No one does.” - Rey

But maybe she should really say:

"People keep telling me people want to know me. No one does."

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Is it just me or are HT's attempts at Rey getting worse with each one!? With Star Wars winding down a bit, it leaves HT to concentrate on Marvel and DC which seems to be where they focus all their talent.

I guess there may possibly be an elderly Arnie and Sarah Connor, but, they could be the only deviations from Marvel et al for the foreseeable.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It’s not just you, Roger. As a random girl (or Liv Tyler’s stand-in), it’s a nice realistic looking sculpt — but as Daisy Ridley it’s easily the worst. Looks nothing like her.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER REY AND D-O 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks for the preview. I wonder how Hot Toys did a head sculpt that is so much off. The older Rey they did was a better one.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Thanks for the preview. I wonder how Hot Toys did a head sculpt that is so much off. The older Rey they did was a better one.

I agree, both of them were. I think they were trying too hard to give her an intense, stern expression. She already had those, maybe it was time for a change in the other direction... but anyway, I also think it's a little off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum