OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Valkyries are the Norse Goddesses who choose those who dies with valor in battlefield to bring them to the afterlife hall of the slain in Valhalla, ruled over by the god Odin. Sarah, the most powerful Valkyrie in Valhalla is Odin’s favorite, adored as a Goddess of War on earth by the mightiest warriors and envied by her sisters, her powers are second only to Odin himself!
Skarah, The Valkyrie ©️ 2018 ARH Studios Inc.

Packing List:
1 x TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
1 x head sculpt
3 pairs x interchangeable hands
1 x feathered style helmet
1 x right shoulder armor
1 x right upper arm armor
1 pair x forearm armors
1 pair x knee armors
1 pair x calf armors
1 x armlet for left arm
1 x necklace
1 x shoulder strap
1 x chest guard
1 x battle skirt
1 x artificial fur bottom
1 pair x artificial fur sleeves
1 pair x artificial fur calf sleeves
1 x sword
1 x shield
1 x spear
1 pair x shoes
1 x base
4 color packaging

MSRP $169 USD

female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) 21430210
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) 21430310
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) 21430410
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) 21430510
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) 21430610
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) 21430710
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) 21430810
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) 21430910
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) 21431010
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) 21431110
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) 21431210
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) 21431310
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) 21431410
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) 21431510
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) 21431610
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) 21431711
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) 21431710

#newproduct #female #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't like to complain when looking at any figure's promotional images. It is certainly a nice looking set. I do wish the head sculpt looked a little more Nordic and slightly more fierce (And I say this as someone who has made a custom Valkyrie with a fairly bland expression myself). More importantly, I wish they had given her something closer to a real (full, not necessarily realistic) helmet -- something they have done with their other fantasy figures. But as I think and write these things, it now occurs to me that this is based on a comic book character, and they are recreating ARH's imagery faithfully. Is that so?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
All I could find was a sold out statue of ARH's making:

female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) Valkyr10
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) Valkyr11

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yep... it does look like TBLeague was reproducing the look faithfully... same weird mask-instead-of-helmet thing going on. More suitable face, though, in the statue.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here is a different version of the character (another sold out statue), that has elements I like better:

female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) 5724f210
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) Arh_va10

female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Skarah, The Valkyrie 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2018-116) C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I agree with Stryker, and like that 2nd statue's outfit a bit better. Although I will say, Phicen really does do a great job on the really ornate armor. But I'm always so surprised when they do the plastic sculpted straps. Just an odd design choice. Overall fun release though.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Images updated.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for all the imagery, Stryker. And I do like both statues, although the detail is less realistic on the second one you posted. Speaking of realism, TBLeague's shield and base could do with a tad more detail and/or weathering. The similar base they had for Arkhalla seems to me more convincing, although it is an odd piece, no doubt (I picked up two of them loose).

Delanie

Delanie
I quite like her although i wish they would do both sets of armour for her arms. she will need a blue cloak and I think I'd give her side skirts or trews on her legs. for no other reason than i find skimpy fantasy armour totally impractical

edwick

edwick
I kind of like her. Just not sure that I like enough of her to pay what I expect is going to be the price tag on this one. Feels like a lot furrier variations on what they already did with the first Arhian figure, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Just not something I'm positive I'm in for.

I am also curious about those boots she has on. The photos are not clear, but if they're finally making a decent pair of flats for the new Phicen bodies I'll be very happy about that. So far, it's all been those lug heel soles, stiletto heel soles, or the wedge that came with Stormy Tempest and Tomoe (and, hidden under a boot sleeve, the first Red Sonja). I can't tell if Valkyrie has a legitimate flat bootsole, a sock sleeve for a bare foot, or a hidden wedge like the first Red Sonja's boot foot. But it'd be nice to have more options for footwear.

Andrew

Andrew
Looks interesting. But Im kind of with Edwick on this one.

"I don't plan to die," she laughed, flicking the safety off the chrome plated desert eagle, "But if I do, I'll see you in heaven, little brother. I’ll be the one ramming the harp up St Peter’s tight little asspipe.”  

The Life of Lol.

Perfect Figure Toys

Perfect Figure Toys
I'm a fan of the ARH statues so this was always a "want" for me. I even made a custom last year, but it was nowhere near this cool. I'm guessing next year they will do a Medusa, which will render my custom of her useless as well.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Perfect Figure Toys wrote:I'm a fan of the ARH statues so this was always a "want" for me.  I even made a custom last year, but it was nowhere near this cool.  I'm guessing next year they will do a Medusa, which will render my custom of her useless as well.  

Medusa would be cool. Hopefully at some point they’ll also do Ankh Su Namun and Cleopatra from them as well.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
For the record, I'm buying six (6) pieces of her.

Why six (6)? I don't know. She just resounds with me.

Fox915

Fox915
Looks very interesting, but I think I like the design in the second statue a little better. Would be cool if Phicen/TBLeague could make that version too.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I'm thinking about staging an epic Sparta(s) Vs. Valkyrie diorama/vignette.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That would be kind of epic. The Norse Vs the Greeks.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:That would be kind of epic. The Norse Vs the Greeks.

You mean like in an Age of Mythology game? OMG I know a game for once!

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
It would be epic.

It means I actually have to open so many figures and set them up.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Apparently I must have missed this thread, oh man that is one sweet looking Valkyrie (must buy) maybe this is what it will take to get my Valkyrie back in line? (Wilma has been a horrible influence on her)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum