OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product Description
Half Life 2 has been hailed as one of the best first person shooter of all time, and its silent protagonist, Gordon Freeman, a gaming icon. Available for the first time in 1/6 scale, Gordon Freeman features his iconic armor, fabric undersuit, 25+ points of articulation, multiple switch-out hands, various weapons, and his Gravity Gun with light up feature!

The Gordon Freeman 1/6 Scale Figure Features:

- Gravity Gun with light-up feature
- Removable eyeglasses
- Crowbar
- Shotgun with pump action
- Handgun with removable clip
- 3 x Frag Grenades
- Pheropod
- 7 x Interchangeable hands
- Figure stand

ARTISTS: Bigshot Toyworks, Mara Anchete, Joe Allard
HEIGHT: Approx. 12.5"
MATERIAL: PVC, ABS, Fabric

stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 11046
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 2470
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 3326
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 4296
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 5285
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 6273
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 7264
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 8248
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 9234
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 10218
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 11210
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 12194
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 13180
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 14162
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 15148
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 16138
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 17131
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 18124
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 19118
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 2094
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 21132
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 22117
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 23106
stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 2471

#newproduct #MondoTees #HalfLife2 #GordonFreeman #male #videogame-based #male #stylized

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While I know next to nothing about this, it does look pretty nicely done.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
"Gordon Freeman....in the flesh......or rather in the Hazard Suit" The G-Man Half Life.

That looks really nice, I wonder how much the figure will cost because I would totally get one. Once I finished my Duke Nukem kitbash, I would have 2 of the well known FPS heroes, all I need to do then is a Doom Marine and then I have the Triumvirate of FPS games

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Mondo posted an update not too long ago to say the figure release is delayed to April-ish with possible further delay due to Covid-19 but should be soon released fingers crossed. Looking foreward to receiving it. the Mondo exclusive has the head crab and I couldn't pass it up. Next I will order Mondos Doom Eternal Slayer figure which looks like it will be awesome Smile @ZeroDelta : any pics of your Duke Nukem? I need to make one some time

Ovy

Ovy
Wow, thanks for digging that up, I didn't know this existed. Although I would maybe replace the head with a less 'stylized' looking one. Maybe it's the paint job but it looks very airbrushy.

I hear random Half Life sounds in my head while looking a this. The sound design is so great/iconic.

Maybe this would be a cool present for a brother who happens to be an experimental physicist.

Diana

Diana
I actually think the head sculpt looks really nice, though I agree I would repaint it. This looks too stylized. I’m guessing they wanted to stay closer to the original feel of the reference material? Which I don’t know. ^^

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
AerynDiana wrote:I actually think the head sculpt looks really nice, though I agree I would repaint it. This looks too stylized. I’m guessing they wanted to stay closer to the original feel of the reference material? Which I don’t know. ^^

this is the game character. pretty close IMHO https://www.menosfios.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/gordon-freeman-and-alyx-vance-Half-Life.png

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
First video review I have seen so far: https://youtu.be/kdHEEoRc22U

A little on the toy-like side but its the only 1:6 Gordon Freeman figure so far so beggars can't be choosers

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hmmm, yeah, the paint apps are Action Man level to a degree. That's unfortunate, but as you say, for those that have been waiting (and waiting, apparently) no other options out there.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE C8485110

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Stryker2011 wrote:Hmmm, yeah, the paint apps are Action Man level to a degree. That's unfortunate, but as you say, for those that have been waiting (and waiting, apparently) no other options out there.

Mondo is better known for their comic/animated styled Batman figures etc so they aren't really all that experienced in 1:6 scale figures as we think of them, so Gordon Freeman being painted in a toy-like way works fine in that context given that the figure is actually more detailed than the in-game character but I do think the price point is way too high for what it is. If it was 60-100 bucks I could say it is fairly priced but at 200 bucks it is overpriced IMHO.

It is the only 1:6 Gordon Freeman though so no competitor product at a cheaper price or better quality. It is nice enough as a representation of the game character though. I will be happy to own it bbut Mondo have a long way to go before they can call me a loyal customer.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I'm kind of wondering now how good that 1/6 scale Creature From the Black Lagoon is going to look from them when they finally get around to making it (if they ever do).

stylized - NEW PRODUCT: MONDO TEES: HALFLIFE 2 GORDON FREEMAN 1/6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE C8485110

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Stryker2011 wrote:I'm kind of wondering now how good that 1/6 scale Creature From the Black Lagoon is going to look from them when they finally get around to making it (if they ever do).

Definitely, it is a new brand for me (Gordon Freeman, once it arrives, will be my first figure from them) so maybe their Creature from the Black Lagoon will be a decider for the brand. I will wait for in hand reviews before ordering one.

Their Kratos (God of War) prototype looked great so I am cautiously watching the brand and if that figure comes out good then I will happily PO their Doomslayer once it goes up for order.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I'm curious about about their GoW figures, but I didn't PO Kratos (I've never played the game). Seeing some of their other products (like their Masters of the Universe figures), I was reluctant to just jump in since, as you pointed out, they seem relatively new to higher end stuff. This hobby is getting too expensive to take too many chances any more, which is unfortunate, as I would like to support up-and-comers rather than HT, etc. all the time, but the risks often outweigh the reward.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Mine arrived today and in hand it aint bad but it is behind most brands IMHO.

Good selection of accessories and a figure stand is included which is nice.

I have yet to try posing it much  but I am happy that every hand has its own peg (I hate when a figure has only 1 pair of wrist pegs but loads of hands for obvious reasons) and the hands swap easily enough.

Once put a shelf with Prophet, Doomslayer, Commander Shepard, Mario, Isaac Clarke, Master Chief et al it shines as an Icon of gaming and stoic heroism which is all I really wanted from it so no regrets purchasing.

My biggest nitpick for this figure is that the headcrab that comes with it seems a little small. Luckily I have in a tub somewhere a 70% sculpted headcrab I started making ages back that if finished will be a better size and will have the function of headsculpt when desired for headcrab zombies. I will just treat the Mondo crab as a smaller/younger specimen.

I do also wish the figure included the helmet associated with the suit even though Gordon almost never wore it

Ovy

Ovy
Ye, nice accessories, and the suit looks good enough and seamless thanks to the undersuit. Like the choice of music on that review.

I would probably replace that head. Maybe one of those Conor MC Gregor heads with custom hair. I like that the glasses are separate. And I like to think he wore the helmet in ego view. But who knows, he is a man without shadow or voice after all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum