OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Mini Cut: 1/6 Bluff 1932 Brough Superior SS100 Motorcycle Model

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love it.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Very nice, but, Minichamps go for silly money these days, had quite a few of their 1/18 and 1/43 cars back in the day, then prices went through the roof. This bike could easily cost over £300.

ScotsCav

ScotsCav
Not being an expert on Motorcycles I can't vouch for the accuracy of this but it looks superb.  Would it now be too much to ask for a maker to produce a TE Lawrence to go with this?  Perhaps with two Head Sculpts ;one of the real man and one of Peter O'Toole as seen in the movie.  Of course, you would really need two bodies as TE Lawrence was much shorter than O'Toole! If anyone hasn't seen the film you are missing one of the finest films ever made.

In any case Lawrence of Arabia is a subject that has been crying out to be made.  If I never see another WW2 German or SAS WW2 figure It'll be too soon!

Incidentally I did my Army training in Bovington in Dorset and there is a plaque, in the Base Medical Center, which explains that Lawrence died there after he was brought in following the bike crash on the road to his home at Clouds Hill.  His grave is nearby in Moreton Cemetry.

shazzdan

shazzdan

shazzdan

shazzdan
Rogerbee wrote:
Very nice, but, Minichamps go for silly money these days, had quite a few of their 1/18 and 1/43 cars back in the day, then prices went through the roof. This bike could easily cost over £300.
Found it for pre-order in Australia for $775AU which is around £400. They also had the 1:12 version for $125AU

blackpool

blackpool
Gorgeous!!! I don't know what I would do with it but that beast is superb! That's something for the Reverend, come here check this Adam!

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
shazzdan wrote:
Rogerbee wrote:
Found it for pre-order in Australia for $775AU which is around £400. They also had the 1:12 version for $125AU

Really? That pricey? Shocked

Ouch... I was so happy thinking I'd buy 1 or 2 of those... only to find out I'll probably get none. Damn, this undervalued currency of my country's just killing me. £400 is almost 2,5 minimum wages here... welp, off I go to the dark weebz to try to sell my kidney or cornea... maybe I get a deal in one of my lungs...

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:
Rogerbee wrote:

Oof, see what I mean, nice, but £400!?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks pretty accurate — would have been nice to see it with a figure, though.

NEW PRODUCT: Mini Cut: 1/6 Bluff 1932 Brough Superior SS100 Motorcycle Model Fc093310

And here’s T. E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) himself on one of his three Brough Superiors:

NEW PRODUCT: Mini Cut: 1/6 Bluff 1932 Brough Superior SS100 Motorcycle Model 6843d310

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Mini Cut: 1/6 Bluff 1932 Brough Superior SS100 Motorcycle Model C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum