OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Head carving X1
TBL Female seamless body X1
Sunglasses X1
M9 pistol X1
Glove hand X1
Leather windbreaker A X1
Leather windbreaker B X1
Leather Vest X1
Belt X1
LEATHER HOLSTER X1
Leather boots X1
Weapons pack X1

Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer 14335010
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer 14340410
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer 14340610
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer 14340810
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer 14341010
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer 14341210
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer 14341310
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer 14342410

#newproduct #LongshanHeavyIndustry #CyberKiller #female #movie-based #Sci-Fi

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I think she looks great with the glasses on — something a bit off without. That being said, I have the HT Neo — if this actually goes up for PO, I might have to go back and see if I can’t get the other two figures from Toys Works to have the whole set. Snooze you lose HT.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
Looks like Trinity to me. It is one of the better Matrix figures I've seen over the years.

brassco

brassco
i custom made a Trinity...i might just get this better figure!

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I'm assuming Windbreaker A is the high-collar with lapels, what she was wearing in the lobby shootout, so its pairs well with HT Neo.
While Windbreaker B is the Chinese collar, good enough for Matrix Reloaded, which i can pair with my Neo priest suit bash.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She does look pretty good. And it was about time...

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
very nice figure indeed

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Diana

Diana
Yeah. Must buy. And even cooler with the two windbreakers! And knowing that that's a TBL body in there... nuff said.

Her eyes look too old. But she'll keep the glasses on anyway. I got the HT Neo, too, so... squee! Smile

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Well I wonder who that could be...

Looks quite good actually, unless HT step in at any time....

blackpool

blackpool
A must have! Now I might consider grabbing the HT Neo!

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Ooh, I like it! I know who it represents and so I don't mean this to sound insulting at all, but I like that it isn't yet another 'pretty-pretty' female headsculpt. I can see what stryker means about it looking a little 'off' without the glasses, the eyes are a little lifeless but I'm not sure if that's due to them only offering extreme close-ups of it here. I get the feeling that (if of course it matches the promos) this is a sculpt that will look fine with a little more distance between it and the eye of it's beholder.

Ephiane

Ephiane
That´s a great figure, thanks for showing. I like the HS, with glasses or not. Good to see other companies can do excellent head sculpts, not only HT. I like the facial expression, looks like sardonically to me.The skintone match to the body is very good. They should tell us which TBL body this is. The clothes are fine too. Oh, please if one of you got her... pictures next to the HT Neo will be great !

Diana

Diana
She's available for pre-order on OSK.

Will definitely follow up with photos next to HT Neo once she arrives. Hopefully in Q2 as announced.

PS: I really don't want to wait this long!!! Very excited for this one. bounce

Diana

Diana
Got the invoice and she is on her way. So excited! Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yep. I paid mine on Monday from OSK — looking forward to having her with Neo. I’ve seen FB pics someone posted over at the Freaks, and she looks pretty good.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer C8485110

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:Yep. I paid mine on Monday from OSK — looking forward to having her with Neo. I’ve seen FB pics someone posted over at the Freaks, and she looks pretty good.
Really?? Awesome! That will calm my mind during the wait. ^^

blackpool

blackpool
Awesome! The one I was waiting for, I should have waited and passed on the toyworks version!

I'll try to grab the outfit parts, the toyworks version is beautiful, the headsculpt has a good likeness, but they went with an outfit that she wears during 10mn of the second movie, so it doesn't match HT's Neo... That's surprising from them as on their Morpheus release they were smart and included two crocodile skin trenchcoats to fit both the first and second movies...

This one is as she appears in the very first movie, definitely the most iconic and the easiest to pair with Neo... Damn one more to buy Very Happy

Diana

Diana
She arrived yesterday! Here are the first impressions!
While I probably wouldn't be impressed too much by the photos of the head sculpt, on the shelf she looks perfect! And she'll wear those glasses all the time anyway. Smile

Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Img_0215
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Img_0214
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Img_0216
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Img_0218
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Img_0217
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Img_0221
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Img_0222
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Img_0220
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Img_0223
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Img_0224
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Img_0225
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Img_0226

blackpool

blackpool
very nice!

thanks for sharing!!!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks pretty good actually, not exactly a conventional beauty, but brings a much needed variation among female sixth-scale heads. She looks great alongside Neo and conveys the identity of the character very well, although that is helped by the iconic look.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum