OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1/16 Scale M4A3 Sherman 75mm Tank Taigen TG - MO04

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The Taigen Sherman M4A3 comes with an airsoft firing unit and is RTR right out of the box! Just add your AAs and you are set! This all new tank comes with a new design for the lower chassis! The chassis is now over 2mm thick and is a once piece stamped lower hull! This is by far our strongest tank yet! It also comes with a cast metal turret, metal barrel, metal hatches, metal suspension, metal idler wheels, LED headlights, metal road wheels with rubber tires, metal drive wheels, metal caterpillar tracks, steel 3:1 gearboxes, and more! A 2000mAh battery and charger is included for the tank as well as a smoke unit, LED machine gun, and an accessory box. This tank also features track recoil when firing and the all-new 360 degree turret rotation system. The tank also comes with an easy open top hull lever allowing the insides of the tank to be accessed with the flip of a level.

$599.99 USD

vehicle - NEW PRODUCT: 1/16 Scale M4A3 Sherman 75mm Tank Taigen TG - MO04 2019_111
vehicle - NEW PRODUCT: 1/16 Scale M4A3 Sherman 75mm Tank Taigen TG - MO04 2019_111
vehicle - NEW PRODUCT: 1/16 Scale M4A3 Sherman 75mm Tank Taigen TG - MO04 2019_112

#newproduct #Taigen #ShermanTank #military #remotecontrol #vehicle

brassco

brassco
1/6th scale? i wonder if can fit a 1/6th figure inside...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks pretty impressive.

davidd

davidd
FAR too good to be true! The Taigen Sherman is a 1/16 scale tank:

https://www.taigentanks.com/collections/remote-control-tanks/products/sherman-m4a3-75mm-metal-edition

brassco

brassco
well...can at least fit a lego piece, right??

Ghost808

Ghost808
Judging by the size of it next to the control unit, it definitely looks like 1/16 to me. I have a taigen Tiger 1 in 1/16, and it's comparable in size to this.
Unless this is just a placeholder image in lieu of a proper picture?

$600 seems pretty cheap for a 1/6 scale RC tank too! At that scale, you are talking metal tracks, metal base Hull at least, and wheelchair style motors to handle the torque and track tension.
If it is all plastic hull, I'd avoid it like the plague! All that track tension and chassis load means snapping/shearing is inevitable. Even my 1/16 sheared the teeth of it's first gearboxes, just rotating on grass!! Imagine how much strain there would be on a massive 1/6 scale tank!!

davidd

davidd
Could Admin step in and edit the topic title to indicate 1/16 rather than 1/6? Would be much appreciated!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
davidd wrote:Could Admin step in and edit the topic title to indicate 1/16 rather than 1/6? Would be much appreciated!

Done, and moved to appropriate non-sixth-scale section.

davidd

davidd
GubernatorFan wrote:
davidd wrote:Could Admin step in and edit the topic title to indicate 1/16 rather than 1/6? Would be much appreciated!

Done, and moved to appropriate non-sixth-scale section.

That was quick! Thanks! cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum