OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS030 1/6 Scale PMC Muller

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:

Head sculpt

Figure body

Tee

Pants

Belts

Waist Belt

Holster w/ belt

Gun holding hand

Apple holding hand

Regular hands 1 pair

Magazine pouch x2

Tactical waist pouch

Boots

Sunglasses

Pistol

Apple

male - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS030 1/6 Scale PMC Muller 1-528x28
male - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS030 1/6 Scale PMC Muller 2-528x28
male - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS030 1/6 Scale PMC Muller 3-528x28
male - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS030 1/6 Scale PMC Muller 4-528x26
male - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS030 1/6 Scale PMC Muller 5-528x28
male - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS030 1/6 Scale PMC Muller 6-528x28
male - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS030 1/6 Scale PMC Muller 7-528x26
male - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS030 1/6 Scale PMC Muller 8-528x26
male - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS030 1/6 Scale PMC Muller 10-52823
male - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS030 1/6 Scale PMC Muller 11-52823
male - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS030 1/6 Scale PMC Muller 12-52822

#newproduct #SWToys #PMCMuller #male #videogame-based

PitViper

PitViper
Looks very cool. Reminds me a lot of Rafa Torres, the character played by Puerto Rican actor Ismael Cruz-Córdova in the Epix series "Berlin Station".

I'd wait for the in-hands reviews before committing, but so far it could be an addition to my future purchases.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oooh, I like the look of him. Kinda reminds me of one of my Canadian cousins [only said cousin is about 6'6", blonde, and as far as I know doesn't have a facial scar, lol].

But more to the point, I WANT that 'apple-holding hand'!!! Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was just thinking this looks like a character from Uncharted, and sure enough it is based on a video game. Apple holding hand is great... and the apple is a separate piece... even better.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:... and the apple is a separate piece... even better.

Yeah, I noticed that belatedly after making my comment -- that does make it even better. I need it! :3

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Yeah, I noticed that belatedly after making my comment -- that does make it even better. I need it! :3

On a walk in the neighborhood I came across a tree that had these little clusters of fruits that looked exactly like 1/6-scale apples. So I picked them up, but of course over time they dried and shriveled up. Should have thought to take some photos of a figure with them before that happened. I knew it would happen, just couldn't think of an easy way to preserve them.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Yeah, I noticed that belatedly after making my comment -- that does make it even better. I need it! :3

On a walk in the neighborhood I came across a tree that had these little clusters of fruits that looked exactly like 1/6-scale apples. So I picked them up, but of course over time they dried and shriveled up. Should have thought to take some photos of a figure with them before that happened. I knew it would happen, just couldn't think of an easy way to preserve them.

Aww, frustrating. And yeah, for some reason I haven't really found good 1/6 apples yet. I bought some that were listed as 1/6, but turned out to be 1/12, plus were the wrong colour for what I wanted.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Aww, frustrating. And yeah, for some reason I haven't really found good 1/6 apples yet. I bought some that were listed as 1/6, but turned out to be 1/12, plus were the wrong colour for what I wanted.

Well... maybe they were just small/unripe apples... Smile And you could paint them, presumably.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I wonder if you had put them in a container in the freezer if they would have held up better.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

male - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS030 1/6 Scale PMC Muller C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Aww, frustrating. And yeah, for some reason I haven't really found good 1/6 apples yet. I bought some that were listed as 1/6, but turned out to be 1/12, plus were the wrong colour for what I wanted.

Well... maybe they were just small/unripe apples... Smile And you could paint them, presumably.

Yeah, they could work for generic small/or wild apples, true. But I wanted them for a specific scene, hence the frustration. And painting is of course an option, but sometimes I struggle painting things like that as you have to paint each side/angle separately and wait for it to dry or else it will get smudged or stick to the surface it is on....and I must have been too lazy to do something so tedious at the time. ;p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum