OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note: Bodyisnotincluded.
Does not contain body, it is recommended to match BLeague skinny white body female body S24A

Product Details:
HeadSculpt x 1
Kimono x 1
Kimono Waistband x 1
Coat x 1
Socks x 1
Shoes x 1
Hands x 1
Wooden box x 1

female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 11590510
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 11590710
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 11591010
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 11591510
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 11591610
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 11591810
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 11591910
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 11592110
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 11592210
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 11592310

#newproduct #SuperDuck #OniGirl #female #Asian #Anime-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
So that's what happens when you watch too may of those Curse movies... Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
At least another "expression" for once. It is jsut not my style of HS i prefer.

Some of these pics made me lough out loud though. When she is sitting in the box for example. I imagine her showing up every time you open a door, chest or anything Laughing

blackpool

blackpool
That's... surprising! Anyone has a clue about the source material?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:That's... surprising! Anyone has a clue about the source material?

I know I don’t, which is why I put question marks in the tag line. You’d think if they were going to make something in this “cosplay” series, it would be something most of us would recognize.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl C8485110

brassco

brassco
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl K1-1024x648
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 50157-1871024

Nezuko Kamado from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba (2019)

said to be the hottest anime of 2019.

female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl Demon-Slayer

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks, brassco. Good to know.

So what is she supposed to be? And what’s the significance of the mouth piece? Do you know?

brassco

brassco
The male character was the brother of the Nezuko character. He was training to be a Demon Slayer, after his entire family was killed, with Nezuko turning into a monster after being bitten and survived by one. The stick in her mouth was meant to keep her from biting/eating other human beings. The box will house her on their journey, since she cannot survive sunlight.

Super Duck recommended S24A for this figure, which is more appropriate for this character, since she is still a child in the anime/manga. I just hoped the HS wasn't overly big, like the offering of RIN from i8Toys.

blackpool

blackpool
Stryker2011 wrote:Thanks, brassco. Good to know.

So what is she supposed to be? And what’s the significance of the mouth piece? Do you know?

That's actually what hit my curiosity, along with that wooden chest that seems to be carried on someone's back (a bit like saint seya armors...?)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
brassco wrote:The male character was the brother of the Nezuko character. He was training to be a Demon Slayer, after his entire family was killed, with Nezuko turning into a monster after being bitten and survived by one. The stick in her mouth was meant to keep her from biting/eating other human beings. The box will house her on their journey, since she cannot survive sunlight.

Super Duck recommended S24A for this figure, which is more appropriate for this character, since she is still a child in the anime/manga. I just hoped the HS wasn't overly big, like the offering of RIN from i8Toys.

Interesting. Thanks for the info. (It sort of reminds me of that vampire movie Let the Right One In, and it’s American remake Let Me In.)

blackpool

blackpool
brassco wrote:The male character was the brother of the Nezuko character. He was training to be a Demon Slayer, after his entire family was killed, with Nezuko turning into a monster after being bitten and survived by one. The stick in her mouth was meant to keep her from biting/eating other human beings. The box will house her on their journey, since she cannot survive sunlight.

Thanks a lot for the infos! That's an interesting and original story, I'll have to check that!

brassco

brassco
I just wished the HS looks more badass, as this offering seems more of a tease to me. The vampire tooth is something i have not seen.

Saturn

Saturn
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=375550

female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 002837i8crb7uock7vp18o
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 002839u243hugfgurj3l4c
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 002842xo33a6rodj3fkv6a
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 002851gyjlmjxmwojz3k5z
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 002853r3uanpa9puntet5w
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 002857l6nbnkunnxt1kzjq
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 002900twpp59sb10l9d0tp
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 002902kmm6okllm6kwl0m0
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 002903hd920yc9h7h27ph1
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 002905rbgo99gkzo9lzfbg
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 002908pq9i9oo9yyypm7eo

Diana

Diana
Beautiful photos of a beautiful figure!! Those eyes are gorgeous. <3

Ghost808

Ghost808
Stryker2011 wrote:Thanks, brassco. Good to know.

Based on my knowledge of Japanese mythology. Oni means demon, and the thing in her mouth would likely contain a scroll with an incantation or spell, to control the wearer, or cause/prevent a curse.
You might have seen some Japanese characters with a strip of paper attached to their foreheads, hanging over their faces. That's a similar thing.
Alternatively, a scroll in the mouth can be a symbol of intense self control, or immense strength.
I don't know the source material of this character though, so can't be sure.

suo76

To get her closer to Nezukos Age, put her on a S44 body. For my taste the S24 has way to big boobs. Really nice set though if you like the character!

female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 20210710
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 20210715

female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 20210711

suo76

female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 20210713
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 20210712
female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY series SET049 Oni girl 20210714

brassco

brassco
I like to know if the HS can be used on the smaller bodies...and can she fit into the box entirely!

suo76

brassco wrote:I like to know if the HS can be used on the smaller bodies...and can she fit into the box entirely!

Yes, I put her on the S44 and the head fits well, no need for anything to help it stay on the body. I first thought it might look a little too big but don't think so anymore after I see the result. Hands and feet are the right size as well. You could squeeze the body together and she would fit in the box, but very tightly. I wouldn't keep the body like that for long as it will put a lot of stress on the rubber above the joints.

brassco

brassco
suo76 wrote:
brassco wrote:I like to know if the HS can be used on the smaller bodies...and can she fit into the box entirely!

Yes, I put her on the S44 and the head fits well, no need for anything to help it stay on the body. I first thought it might look a little too big but don't think so anymore after I see the result. Hands and feet are the right size as well. You could squeeze the body together and she would fit in the box, but very tightly. I wouldn't keep the body like that for long as it will put a lot of stress on the rubber above the joints.

thks! S44? a bit too tall for this character don't u think? TBL should make a shorter body with smaller cup size...that would be perfect!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum