OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN REMNANT STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
In the aftermath of the Battle of Endor, the Empire is in disarray. Fragments of the former regime have gained footholds on distant worlds, trying to cling to what little power they have. The once pristine and uniform ranks of stormtroopers that fought for the Empire now resemble a ragtag army of mercenaries for lawless gangsters.

Continuing the collectible series of the highly acclaimed, The Mandalorian, Hot Toys is delighted to present the new 1/6th scale Remnant Stormtrooper collectible figure based on the first-ever live action Star Wars series!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Remnant Stormtrooper featuring are greatly detailed helmet and Stormtrooper armor, masterfully applied weathering effects, blasters, and a figure base!
Recruit the Remnant Stormtrooper into your Star Wars collection today!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS011
PRODUCT NAMEREMNANT STORMTROOPER
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESFINELY CRAFTED REMNANT STORMTROOPER ARMOR
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A. FIGURE PAINTED BY LOK HO
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A. FIGURE ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.

The 1/6th scale Remnant Stormtrooper Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Remnant Stormtrooper in the live action-series The Mandalorian
- Specially applied white colored painting on armor with weathering effect
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
- One (1) open left hand

Costume:
- One (1) finely crafted Remnant Stormtrooper armor
- One (1) black colored and multi textured fabric under-suit
- One (1) white colored belt
- One (1) pair of white boots

Weapons:
- Two (2) blaster rifles

Accessory:
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Artists:
- Figure Painted by Lok Ho
- Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2020 – Q1, 2021

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN REMNANT STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11050
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN REMNANT STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2476
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN REMNANT STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3330
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN REMNANT STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4299
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN REMNANT STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5288
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN REMNANT STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6276
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN REMNANT STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7267
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN REMNANT STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8251
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN REMNANT STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9237
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN REMNANT STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10222
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN REMNANT STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11214
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN REMNANT STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12198
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN REMNANT STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13184
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN REMNANT STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14166

#newproduct #HotToys #Mandalorian #RemnantTrooper #male #streamingTV #StarWars #Sci-Fi #Disney+

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm not sure I like them quite this weathered, but it looks quite good. The sculpt of the armor and helmet seems to be the same as seen in Rogue One.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I don’t mind the weathering myself, but I already have a SS Sandtrooper, and the HT ROTJ Trooper — don’t really need another one. So far, there really hasn’t been anything from The Mandalorian that I feel compelled to get. It’s an alright show (certainly better than the prequels and sequels), but more than a bit over-hyped, imho.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN REMNANT STORMTROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
I actually loved seeing those troopers in the show, it's the biggest miss in this new trilogy, what actually happened so that the fallen empire turns into that overly powerful and shiny new order (apart from being sponsored by Apple and Fly Emirates of course)

So seeing those rusty troopers as militians or "pmc" was a cool idea, I do hope they keep digging this way (Cause I agree with you Stryker, the hype makes the mando a bit overestimated, mainly because of the cuteness of the baby yoda, but the new trilogy nukes any option to develop that character lol)

Now I foresee a hot toys reveal of the second version of the mando with the complete beskar steel armor... I have spoken! Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Of course in the real world the Empire wouldn't fall... Smile

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
It's a nice looking figure and accurate for the show...which is less sand trooper and supposed to be dirty, scavenger style as they are forced into hiding.

What I saw on these also - is Mando with the upgraded armour too. Someone on their Facebook post naively thought this might come as an accessory....but it's Hot Toys...of course not. It will be a 2nd Mando figure as they will milk the franchise for all it's worth.

There are some cool characters in the show I hope they make too.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

shazzdan

shazzdan
Isn't he a little short for a stormtrooper?

Ovy

Ovy
So the armies were grey all along, the white just sprayed on??

Hah!

MerylAkiba

I do like the rescue scene from episode 3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum