OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help needed with forum tech

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

161Help needed with forum tech - Page 5 Empty Re: Help needed with forum tech on Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:03 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Just testing...

Help needed with forum tech - Page 5 Giphy

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Help needed with forum tech - Page 5 TCFITBi
View user profile

162Help needed with forum tech - Page 5 Empty Re: Help needed with forum tech on Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:49 am

Hey Friends,
just a Question to forum tech. What is the best way to post images ? I use host an image option. What option needs more time by opening, No limit or one of the limits ? Sure, more px need more time to open, but need it more time to to open a converted pic ?

View user profile

163Help needed with forum tech - Page 5 Empty Re: Help needed with forum tech on Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:27 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Hey Friends,
just a Question to forum tech. What is the best way to post images ? I use host an image option. What option needs more time by opening, No limit or one of the limits ? Sure, more px need more time to open, but need it more time to to open a converted pic ?

I signed up for an account with Servimg and find using "Host an Image" to be the easiest way to do it. Check out post #2 here:

http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t169-recommended-image-posting-procedure

You post three images at a time, once you post those first three, you don't have to post and re-edit your post. Once you "Insert" the first three images, you "Remove all", select the next three, "Send All", "Insert All", "Remove All" -- as many times as you like before you post your thread. It takes some time to get used to doing it that way, but in the end, I find it works the best rather than trying to use other Image hosting sites (since Servimg is the one forumotion uses).

View user profile

164Help needed with forum tech - Page 5 Empty Re: Help needed with forum tech on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:04 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I also use ServImg. While it is annoying to have to upload the images only 3 at a time (they had to throw some inconvenience for the free version), doing it in steps allows you to ultimately upload as many as you need. Then posting them here is pretty easy with the "Insert Image" "button." See also the recent sticky guide thread:
http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1767-how-to

Although from the looks of it, Ephiane you seem to have mastered using ServImg (I was looking at your Appaloosa thread to verify).

165Help needed with forum tech - Page 5 Empty Re: Help needed with forum tech on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:09 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The one great thing about ServImg is that once you create the account, you never actually have to go back in it if you don’t want. Once it’s there, all you have to do is Host an Image here, and all your photos automatically go into your ServImg account. I haven’t visited my folder there in months — I’d be afraid to see the number of pics there to be honest.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum