OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand: YMTOYS
Scale: 1/6
Item No .: YMT034 Jason / YMT035 Freddy
Weight: 0.3KG
Material: PVC / Metal / Cloth / ABS
Deadline: January 21, 2020 Shipment time: First quarter of 2020

Note: do not contain the body
(The body used by Jason's official picture is TBL-S12D wheat big chest with removable feet)
(The body used in Freddy's official picture is TBL-S23B wheat muscle removable feet )

YMT034 Jason
Checklist: Hair transplant head carving * 1
Mask * 1
Coat * 1
Corset * 1
Belt * 1
Jeans * 1
Gloves hand type * 10
Knife (metal) * 1
Axe (metal) * 1
Boots * 2

YMT035 Freddy
Checklist: Hair transplant head carving * 1
Top * 1
Underwear * 1
Shorts * 1
Stockings * 2
Hand type * 4
Boots * 2
Hat * 1

Product: YMTOYS
Scale: 1/6
No: YMT034 Jason / YMT035 Freddy
Weight: 0.3KG
Material: PVC / metal / cloth / ABS
Perorder is available before: January 21, 2020
Release date: First quarter of 2020
List:
YMT034 Jason
REAL LIKE HEADSCULPTURE * 1
The mask * 1
coat * 1
underwear * 1
The belt * 1
A pair of jeans * 1
The hand model * 10
The knife * 1 (metal)
The axe * 1 (metal)
shoes * 2

YMT035 Freddy
REAL LIKE HEADSCULPTURE * 1
sweater * 1
underwear * 1
shorts * 1
Silk stockings * 2
The hand model * 4
shoes * 2
hat * 1
Notice: No body model is included

accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22301210
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22301311
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22301410
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22301511
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22301612
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22301611
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22301711
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22301810
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22301911
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22302011
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22302110
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22302211
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22302212
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22302310
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22302411
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22302511
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22302610
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22302711
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22302712
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22302810
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22302911
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22303010
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22303111
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22303210
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22303311
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22303312
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22303411
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22303510
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22303611
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22303612
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 22303710

#newproduct #YMToys #Jason&Freddy #Female #clothing #accessories #Horror-based #movie-based #cosplay

shazzdan

shazzdan
Hurting wrong fun.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I like the claw gloves on the Freddy one. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like the head sculpt on the Jason one. There are some decent bashing elements to these, I guess.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm not creative enough to think of what to do with either of these, but I bet some of y'all are. Smile

Ovy

Ovy
Not exactly what I expected after reading the title, but after the 'Sexy John Oliver' costume I will never be surprised by any more dumb sexy Halloween costumes. Laughing

accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit John-Oliver-Halloween

accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit DBPzZ-uVYAA_19B

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Why would anyone want to dress up as that Tool...?

accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit C8485110

brassco

brassco
I was waiting for the pictures to load, and when the first one finally showed up...very surprised i was! Where did the maker get the inspiration from? did hollywood remake these characters in female form? or will these figures inspire movie makers? Probably B movies with B actors/actresses.

Nekk-ra

The Freddy one is the better set to me, though the Jason one has some good parts for bashing.

And I think their inspiration is the Bishoujo vinyl statue line. It has a subset of statues of anime girls based on male horror icons ( the Ash one is actually cute, but the Pinhead one is .... disturbing).

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Stryker2011 wrote:Why would anyone want to dress up as that Tool...?
Precisely! Don't know why he has his own show.

Nekk-ra wrote:The Freddy one is the better set to me, though the Jason one has some good parts for bashing.
And I think their inspiration is the Bishoujo vinyl statue line. It has a subset of statues of anime girls based on male horror icons ( the Ash one is actually cute, but the Pinhead one is .... disturbing).

Oh yeah Bishoujo! I thought "Jason" looked familiar. I'd like to see these two against Nancy and Cassie Hack in an MTV Celebrity Deathmatch fashion.
Welcome to OSF!

Talon65

Lose the hockey mask on Jason, change sweater and lose the hat on Freddy and you a couple of ready made post apocalyptic characters.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Talon65 wrote:Lose the hockey mask on Jason, change sweater and lose the hat on Freddy and you a couple of ready made post apocalyptic characters.

That was what I was looking at, as well. Mix and match for decent bash potential.

Nekk-ra

Received the "Freddy" set from Giantoy this weekend. It's a decent set for the price. Best part I think is the head sculpt, which isn't as harsh as the proto and is quite pretty. Here it is on the Lucifer Dark Elf body:
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Jason and Freddy-Women's Clothing Head Carving Accessory Kit 20210110

My only disappointment is with the fedora and boots. Instead of the dark brown they appear to be, they are actually dark purple. That's fine for the set's cosplay origin, but limits their kit bash potential.

csyeung

csyeung
Looks pretty cool Nekk-ra!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum