OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SEXY SNIPER (SET051)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

brassco

brassco
Note:Bodyisnotincluded.
Recommended TBLeague S10D

Headsculpt with moveable eyes x 1
Headdress x 1
Scarf x 1
Bra x 1
Shorts x 1
Belt x 1
Elbow x 1
Stockings x 1
Boots x 1
Hand x 2
Sniper rifle x 1

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SEXY SNIPER (SET051) 17094610
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SEXY SNIPER (SET051) 17095112
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SEXY SNIPER (SET051) 17095810
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SEXY SNIPER (SET051) 17100210
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SEXY SNIPER (SET051) 17100410
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SEXY SNIPER (SET051) 17101410
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SEXY SNIPER (SET051) 17101710
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SEXY SNIPER (SET051) 17101910
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SEXY SNIPER (SET051) 17102210
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SEXY SNIPER (SET051) 17102510

#newproduct #SuperDuck #SexySniper #Anime-based #female #headsculpt #clothing #accessory #clothingset

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
What’s this based on? Pretty sure I’ve seen the original source before. Smart using moveable eyes. The head sculpt is cute.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SEXY SNIPER (SET051) C8485110

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
Seems everyone in this forum are not fan of anime / Japanese animation.

It's Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SEXY SNIPER (SET051) 5322227-1883353283-maxre

Liking those headsculpt and set overall looks cool.

brassco

brassco
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SEXY SNIPER (SET051) 11

I like my custom better.

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
Wow that really impressive custom. Your custom just way more accurate.

brassco

brassco
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SEXY SNIPER (SET051) Source
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SEXY SNIPER (SET051) Cca047a4e2f7e52bac850beaeb20844b

I wished this offering includes the glasses and the mole...if not, pass...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ahh. I lost touch with Manga and Anime quite some time ago; and my memory for original source names isn’t so good anymore. Thanks for all the original source images. Getting the mole, at least, would have really made this cool.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I'm sure ReverendSpooky is at least more in touch with that side of things, though he is not around much these days....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm definitely not a fan of anime and/or manga (though I did enjoy Lupin the Third), but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate a well-done figure for what it is. It is super cute (at the cost of realism), and the movable eyes are an excellent idea. Brassco, your custom seems to be more in tune with the source material.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
As a huge fan of animation in general, I very much enjoy *certain* kinds of anime, but I can be somewhat picky. I’ve never been into this kind of male-gazey, fetishy type stuff. ;p Not to mention that, like Stryker, I’m rather out of touch with more current material — most of what I like I guess would be considered older, fairly ‘mainstream’ stuff (Studio Ghibli films, Bebop, Trigun, Wolf’s Rain, Vampire Hunter D, etc.) from 15 -20 years ago, or more... :3

ETA: One of the few more recent-ish things I’m even remotely familiar with is the Ancient Magus’ Bride, which I can appreciate for the ‘monster love’ theme. Would prob go for figures of those characters if someone made them. : )

brassco

brassco
This offering from Super Duck was a bit off from the source material: hair not long enough, rifle kinda short, and the flame design on the bikini is a bit dull in color.

skywalkersaga wrote:As a huge fan of animation in general, I very much enjoy *certain* kinds of anime, but I can be somewhat picky. I’ve never been into this kind of male-gazey, fetishy type stuff. ;p Not to mention that, like Stryker, I’m rather out of touch with more current material — most of what I like I guess would be considered older, fairly ‘mainstream’ stuff (Studio Ghibli films, Bebop, Trigun, Wolf’s Rain, Vampire Hunter D, etc.) from 15 -20 years ago, or more... :3

Those are great animes! It would be a dream to collect Bebop's characters and their accessories!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
brassco wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:As a huge fan of animation in general, I very much enjoy *certain* kinds of anime, but I can be somewhat picky. I’ve never been into this kind of male-gazey, fetishy type stuff. ;p Not to mention that, like Stryker, I’m rather out of touch with more current material — most of what I like I guess would be considered older, fairly ‘mainstream’ stuff (Studio Ghibli films, Bebop, Trigun, Wolf’s Rain, Vampire Hunter D, etc.) from 15 -20 years ago, or more... :3

Those are great animes! It would be a dream to collect Bebop's characters and their accessories!

Glad you agree! And yes, the Bebop crew are high on the list of dream figures for sure! There's already 1/6 Corgis out there, so I guess Ein is already covered. ;D I also would probably die of happiness over Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust characters in 1/6 form. I know there was an older figure of D himself, but it was not very good [everything was plastic on it except for the cape], and I would prefer an updated one that also had other characters from that film. 

Speaking of vampire hunters, I'm also very surprised there aren't more Castlevania 1/6 figures, though maybe there are and I just missed those. I know it's not technically anime, but I adore the recent animated adaptation and would LOVE figures based on that. :3

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Why can't they put the goodies into heads you might actually want!?

Diana

Diana
Head is very cute, but I'd want to be sure that skull comes off...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, I had similar thought... if I could swap the hair it would be more versatile.

Saturn

Saturn
Truly beautiful HS:
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=374159
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=374169
There may be a problem with the neck hole in the head:
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=373990

csyeung

csyeung
sculpt turned out nice! Looks like the neck hole is too shallow?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The final looks even better than the prototype. Very lovely.

johntamph

yes, it does look better than promo pics. I wish some seller sells just the head, the other parts are not useful.

brassco

brassco
not very often Superduck's prototype is different from the actual one, esp. the HS. I am curious about the length of the gun.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum