OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Gained incredible popularity in the initial release, Hot Toys is excited reissue the amazing 1/6th scale Mark XLVII Collectible Figure from Spider-Man: Homecoming for fans who have missed their pre-order opportunity earlier!

With remarkable movie-accuracy, the 1/6th scale diecast figure standing approximately 32cm tall features the streamlined armor painted in metallic red and gold colors and a distinctive two-toned silver color around the mid-section, LED light-up functions scattered throughout the armor, a newly painted Tony Stark head sculpt, an interchangeable LED light-up helmeted head, an interchangeable empty helmet emulating the suit in remote control mode, highly detailed accessories including a pair of glasses wearable on Tony’s head sculpt, mini-repulsors deployer with two articulated mini-repulsors, thrust fire effect parts and a specially designed figure stand.

It’s the perfect chance to recruit this remarkable Iron Man figure to your Marvel collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS427D19
PRODUCT NAMEIRON MAN MARK XLVII
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 32 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY PAINTED HEAD SCULPT, MADE WITH DIECAST MATERIAL, METALLIC RED, GOLD, SILVER AND DARK SILVER COLORED PAINTING ON THE SLEEK AND STREAMLINE MARK XLVII ARMOR DESIGN
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY KOJUN
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Mark XLVII Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark XLVII in Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Newly painted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable empty helmet with detachable mask
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Contains diecast material
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic red, gold, silver and dark silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Mark XLVII armor design
- 28 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of interchangeable shoulder armor (regular, missile firing)
- One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm armor (regular, missile firing)
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- One (1) chest armor (can be detached to reveal interior mechanical design)
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of hands with real-like thrust fire effect
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of grey colored lens glasses
- One (1) mini-repulsors deployer with dynamic stand
- Two (2) articulated mini-repulsors
- Two (2) real-like thrust fire accessories attachable to the mini-repulsors and the deployer emulating the repulsors being launched
- Two (2) real-like thrust fire accessories attachable to the feet of the figure
- Figure stand with character nameplate and the movie logo

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2020 – Q1, 2021

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© MARVEL © 2020 CPII. All Rights Reserved.
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11059
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2486
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3340
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4308
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5297
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6285
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7276
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8260
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9246
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10231
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11222
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12206
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13192
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14173
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15157
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16147
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17140
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18132
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19124
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 20100
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21138
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 22123
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 23112
Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2487

#newproduct #HotToys #Spider-Man #Homecoming #IronMan #male #Marvel #MCU #movie #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The set looks excellent in every way... just difficult to get excited about something so similar to what has been done so many times before.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Plus, it’s a reissue — now with Diecast! Price-gouging for two measly pieces of diecast. I know there are new collectors out there excited to get a chance at this figure, which came out originally like... what — 2 years ago? And secondary market prices are high. But, I don’t see how this is going to be anything less than $350, and rip those collectors off almost as bad as the scalpers. I don’t mind them doing remakes and reissues, but not on stuff that came out just a few years ago. This is the 20th Anniversary of HT, if they want to remake figures, I’d rather they went back to some of those earlier figures (like at least in the first ten year mark). How about an Indiana Jones that actually looks like Harrison Ford. A new Dutch and Predator.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well put, Mark.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Stryker2011 wrote:Plus, it’s a reissue — now with Diecast! Price-gouging for two measly pieces of diecast.

I thought the first release had diecast parts?

Despite being my favorite armor design (inspired by comic's Ultimate Iron Man), i don't know what made this figure deserve a re-issue.
Hey, HT! Remember your Colonial Marines?

And where's WONDER WOMAN 1984?!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Oh crap! I was off. $374 USD!

Male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK XLVII 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
That's only a good news for all those scalpers on ebay trying to resell their IM above 800$, I had a good laugh seeing that. Otherwise I find the choice quite weird for a reissue, there more iconic figures that could be reissued, thinking terminator, indiana jones, and aliens franchises mainly...

And to second Rollotomasi, where is young han solo, where is director krennic, and above all where is gamorra???

Ovy

Ovy
Well, no news that I am not that interested in Marvel or Superheroes or expensive collector figures. But those promo shots look really good, especially that pep-talk Tony. If they get better they might one day achieve blackpoolian levels.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yep. All the figures that have been pushed back in the production queue, and they keep tying it up with first the reissue of Spider-Man, then Captain America, and now IM. Seems a waste when there are other figures folks have been waiting on aside from those mentioned: Ant-Man, Wasp, Drax 2; and still no announcements if we’ll ever see Bespin Han Solo, Lando Calrissian... gaghh! Too many to even think of.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Don't even get me started on all the various female characters that have never been made at all, let alone had a re-release...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

gunm

gunm
Its much easier to do a re-issue, particularly when the figure is as popular as this armor was. New figures take time to fit into a production schedule due to the mold and what not. Good news for those who missed out as they now they don't have to pay the crazy prices on the aftermarket.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum