OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Diana

Diana
Item Name: Imperial Guardian 1/6 Scale Action Figure
Item No: PL2019-160
Bar Code: 6 971272 330536

Packing List:
1) 1 x head sculpt
2) 1 x TBLeague 1/6 female seamless body with metal skeleton
3) 3 pairs x interchangeable hands
4) 1 x tight-fitting dress
5) 1 x neck armor
6) 1 x chest guard
7) 1 x corset
Cool 1 x hip armor
9) 1 pair x shoes
10) 1 x red rope
11) 2 x buckles
12) 1 x helmet
13) 1 pair x shoulder armors
14) 1 pair x forearm armors
15) 1 pair x elbow armors
16) 1 pair x leg armors
17) 1 pair x knee armors
18) 2 x detachable parts of the gloves
19) 1 pair x stockings
20) 1 x spear
* The sword is not included in the set

Packaging:
1 product / individual box
GW: 1.57 kg
Measurements: 24.3cm * 11.0cm * 38.0cm

6 products / master carton
GW: 10.34 kg
Measurements: 50.0cm * 36.7cm * 40.5cm

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 15514111
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 15561310
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 15563411
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 15591910
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 16022110
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 16102810
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 16133911
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 16222610
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 16231110
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 16232511
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 16233210
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 16233610
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 16234310

#newproduct #TBLeague #ImperialGuardian #female #fantasy #knight

Diana

Diana
I may or may not check the Phicen website every day.
This is gorgeous!! I don't know how I could NOT buy this!
But WHY not include that awesome sword?? Weird choice.
And I hope the armor can be removed.

What a beautiful face!!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty cute. Looks like they’re bringing back the Mercy Dante head sculpt.

One nit: they need to stop showing accessories in the photos that aren’t included. (It’s one thing to show a clothing and head sculpt set on a body that isn’t included, because you need to see how it looks as a whole — but weapons...?)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Very cool. I think it's a good balance between the regular stupid sexy armors and fantasy realism, not too much or too little of everything.

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:Pretty cute. Looks like they’re bringing back the Mercy Dante head sculpt.
Oh THAT's why she looks familiar! I really liked Mercy back then, but got HT BW Winter Soldier instead. No regrets. Smile

Ovy wrote:Very cool. I think it's a good balance between the regular stupid sexy armors and fantasy realism, not too much or too little of everything.
I was thinking I must buy this to reward them for daring to cover her up like that and to tell them it's okay.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, the Mercy head sculpt is one of my favorites (I ended up buying two extra heads to use for other projects). The armor, despite being very fantasy in a lot of elements, looks very well done.

Diana

Diana
This seems like a reaction to Athena and Hades. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Like several of you mentioned, this is totally fantasy, but still manages to come across as plausible, and I find that very neat. Nice choice of head sculpt, too. And I agree that the gnarly sword should have been included in the set or not put in the promotional photos at all.

Valiarde

Valiarde
That is a great looking figure. Best part is the helmet for me and also like the hs very much.

brazybear

brazybear
I've always wondered how would TBLeague treat a fully-armored female character. I've wanted to see them try for some time now but I pretty much gave up and thought they'd always be going for simple, skimpy/sexy designs (which I don't mind either, actually). Not sure if any of you remember but they came out with something that had a tight, silver body suit on with very small pieces of armor attached to it. I thought it was horrible and that this was going to be their best attempt at a fully armored but sexy female figure.

Well, I'm glad I was wrong. They finally did one and imo it turned out absolutely beautiful. I love design and the the worn, rustic look. That beautiful face looks amazing in the helmet with the visor up. I don't mind them taking the word "breast plate" completely literally since I want a fully armored figure that's still sexy. It's really a shame that the sword isn't included since it fits perfectly but the spear is nice too.

The only thing I'm not too crazy about is the battle skirt. It doesn't look bad but I would've preferred them to take the fully armored look all the way with something like this:

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 SGT-EK001-5

I'll be getting that figure as well but I like the design and colors of the armor on this TBLeague figure so much more. The "battle skirt" just looks like they cut corners on an otherwise perfect fully armored but sexy figure. I have the Lucifer Michael (which also has a "battle skirt" that I feel the same way about) and while I like the design and the fact the pieces were made so that it still articulates fairly well this TBLeague armor looks like real plate armor. It actually looks like it's been in battles and can take a beating.

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

Valiarde

Valiarde
The battle skirt does remind me a bit on Lady Sif. Scaletta made a nice figure for it.

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 D663c3a88b4c2e194aba7c6778df80d0

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I was in on that Lady Sif project. I’m still waiting on some missing pieces, and some sort of instructions to help assemble the damn thing.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Oh I never was on a Scaletta project so far (but just made interest in the Witcher HS) so this doesnt sound like it went over very well with you Striker?
And you have to assemble it completely?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yes, you get a bunch of loose parts (no body), and absolutely no clue as to how to put the damn thing together — from what I was told, video instructions, or some such, are to follow, but it sounds like there is gluing and modding of sorts to be done by each purchaser — who spent nearly $900 for this f’ing thing, and it doesn’t come already put together. To say that I will NEVER get involved in one of these types of projects again (particularly since it was started back in February of 2017), and once we were sent all the parts, many of us discovered we were missing things. I have a body (the one they said they based it on — a TBL — on the way from Giantoy (so there’s an additional $60), which it turns out we also have to make adjustments to (slicing off part of her bust) to be able to get the individual armor pieces to fit together. I’m also currently waiting on the missing parts, which were supposedly sent from the Ukraine, to arrive — but that could be another month wait. There is nothing attached to any of the individual pieces (straps, etc.) to attach all the armor together — hence the not included instructions would have been damn helpful. It’s one thing to have to attach stuff and assemble pieces on say a normal TBL figure, or military figure — as those come with the pieces designed to be assembled without having to modify or add to them — and they are generally under $200; but to spend close to $1000 only to find out, the work isn’t over, is unacceptable to me. I was basically told it would be an even longer wait, and even more expensive if we (the buyers) were crazy enough to think these would have been finished figures we were buying.

gooboo

What body is that? The legs make it look like a s22/s23, but I'm not sure.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Gotta agree with what everyone else has been saying! A very nice surprise, this one. Doubt I'll buy the whole thing, since I have no real need for it, but it's very appealing. Will definitely try to pick up some loose parts for various projects. 

I even like how she looks in that final photo with most of the armour pieces removed. Could easily work as some kind of medieval/steampunk-inspired haute couture, as well.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

gooboo

Also that might be the first female short haired headsculpt that I really like. I'll at least try to pick that up on ebay.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Oh what a knight!
The short hair is identical to TBL Mercy Dante/ Galaxy Soldier while the face reminds me of TBL Soldier Strange.

MerylAkiba

A Dark Souls/ Soul Calibur Hilde themed Tbleague figure....you know this is the 4th time the head was used. Since this is a medieval fantasy figure based on two games, How about making the hair Blue, Purple, or Green? Splurge a little

Also, its 2020. Miss USA and Universe were WOC. Can Tbleague make a WOC? Its been 7 years. I'm a POC, I buy tbleague. Is it impossible to make female figures the same color as the male figures (Black and Sparta) and vis-a-versa (Pale and Newer-Suntan)

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 Giphy.gif?cid=790b76112822fe3866246292adff2afca33618a821aeb662&rid=giphy

I have a cold. I'm gonna get tucked in and go to sleep.
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 Giphy.gif?cid=790b76113648f1d485aef99f7fcb646a830654066ad41a8f&rid=giphy
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 Giphy.gif?cid=790b761120ec83ef4193219d5fa6ddb4c40401ea44ff3b81&rid=giphy

brazybear

brazybear
I was definitely thinking of "Hilde" the first time I saw this, also. She'd make an awesome figure (and she doesn't have a battle skirt). I like her design better in Soul Calibur 4 than in the new one:

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 Latest?cb=20091219015306
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 3ac6b6d799c2e85f52d12c779f716d0e
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 Calibur4-20

Man...the more I think about that battle skirt the more it bugs me. I honestly love the look of this armored figure more than any of the other armored female figures out there except for that battle skirt. It would've been PERFECT with actual armor pieces and mesh/chain mail. Why did they have to cut corners on this one crucial part after making everything else look so perfect. I guess there's still hope that there'll be a version 2 some day...

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

Delanie

Delanie
I like this one but then I like fantasy style characters in a universe where magic is a common occurrence I have always wondered how things would diverge from our reality as in armour designs etc.

I have one query though with the helmet, the eye slot is positioned on her forehead ?

What gets me as always she has short hair , why can't they do this for male figures ?

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2011 wrote:Yes, you get a bunch of loose parts (no body), and absolutely no clue as to how to put the damn thing together — from what I was told, video instructions, or some such, are to follow, but it sounds like there is gluing and modding of sorts to be done by each purchaser — who spent nearly $900 for this f’ing thing, and it doesn’t come already put together. To say that I will NEVER get involved in one of these types of projects again (particularly since it was started back in February of 2017), and once we were sent all the parts, many of us discovered we were missing things. I have a body (the one they said they based it on — a TBL — on the way from Giantoy (so there’s an additional $60), which it turns out we also have to make adjustments to (slicing off part of her bust) to be able to get the individual armor pieces to fit together. I’m also currently waiting on the missing parts, which were supposedly sent from the Ukraine, to arrive — but that could be another month wait. There is nothing attached to any of the individual pieces (straps, etc.) to attach all the armor together — hence the not included instructions would have been damn helpful. It’s one thing to have to attach stuff and assemble pieces on say a normal TBL figure, or military figure — as those come with the pieces designed to be assembled without having to modify or add to them — and they are generally under $200; but to spend close to $1000 only to find out, the work isn’t over, is unacceptable to me. I was basically told it would be an even longer wait, and even more expensive if we (the buyers) were crazy enough to think these would have been finished figures we were buying.

Thanks for the info that is really valuable information. I thought you get the whole figure here too...Crazy that the part come without straps even..Shocked
I don't know how many figures he sells for each project, but I guess around 20-30? MAybe he should calculate prices for whole figures and sell only these prebuild.

brazybear wrote:

Man...the more I think about that battle skirt the more it bugs me.  I honestly love the look of this armored figure more than any of the other armored female figures out there except for that battle skirt.  It would've been PERFECT with actual armor pieces and mesh/chain mail.  Why did they have to cut corners on this one crucial part after making everything else look so perfect.  I guess there's still hope that there'll be a version 2 some day...

You can modify it a bit I guess. Use trousers and remove the skirt and maybe there is another thing you could use instead. Like small metal plates. But of course you can't make it into full seamless armor.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Meryl -- of course, we are all waiting for some PoC tbleague figures. Either full boxed figures or bodies, though I'd prefer loose bodies since I don't collect the actual tbleague figures myself. New body designs are obviously welcome, too, but if some reason that was too much work for them, I don't see why they couldn't even just do the existing range of bodies in a different colour silicone??!!! I mean, they did it with the basketball player body. Why not the others?? They can make pure white , red, blue-grey figures in the same molds as the others, so no actual darker human skintones is just glaring at this point. 

And re: the skirt.... I rather like it. But then I'm looking at this figure more from a fashion perspective, since it's already not fully 'realistic', if that makes sense.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:And re: the skirt.... I rather like it. But then I'm looking at this figure more from a fashion perspective, since it's already not fully 'realistic', if that makes sense.
I really like the skirt, too. Appeals to my Sailor Moon love. Smile

desertdragon

desertdragon
[Me at start of 2020] "I'm going to lay off of getting so many TBL figures this year"

[Sees Imperial Guardian] "After this, I'm going to lay off of getting so many TBL figures this year" :p

Seriously, she looks fantastic - day one p/o for me... Pictures at 11...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum