OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SPARK TOYS: 1/6 European and American female head sculpture-the first bomb

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

MerylAkiba

It looks akin to Megan Fox but the nose looks like Agent Carters roommate

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I kinda like them...

Diana

Diana
The mouth is weird, but... I like them, too! C and D are my faves. Really like that Black Widow with the D head.
But I'm thinking C, with shorter hair...

Valiarde

Valiarde
Pretty nice but doesn't really flash me.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I think part of the issue with the mouth, is the philtrum (the space/depression between the nose and the mouth) is too long, making the lower part of her face almost primate like. The eyes are what kind of creep me out -- very Karen Black.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SPARK TOYS: 1/6 European and American female head sculpture-the first bomb C8485110

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:I think part of the issue with the mouth, is the philtrum (the space/depression between the nose and the mouth) is too long, making the lower part of her face almost primate like. The eyes are what kind of creep me out -- very Karen Black.
You're right. But... My first association was 70s Charlie's Angels. That's cute. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Hmm, an interesting one, and I always like to see faces that look a bit different, but I'll wait to pass complete judgement til I can see it in hand. These pics, much like the ones for that Gal Gadot head, look rather photoshopped.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I think part of the issue with the mouth, is the philtrum (the space/depression between the nose and the mouth) is too long, making the lower part of her face almost primate like. The eyes are what kind of creep me out -- very Karen Black.

Now that you mention it, I think you hit the nail on the head... philtrum.

Ovy

Ovy
I think. It's more of a casual bystander head than a real character head.

gooboo

Something just looks a little off with this head. Seems to be a recurring issue with faces that have expressions on them, unfortunately.

navetsea

looks like CGI face from game I cant seem to remember, mouth distance to nose reminds me of Kate Mara

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I kind of like it because it's not pretty-pretty (you may have noticed a theme by now Very Happy ), as if it's the less glamorous but more feisty friend of one of the better/less freaky GacToy heads... but then again it's nothing spectacular or too characterful, either.

Yeah, I agree it's more of a bystander than a major player.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum