OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
In the popular animation series Batman: Beyond, Terry McGinnis becomes the Caped Crusader in a futuristic Gotham City as Bruce Wayne has retired from crime fighting. Under Bruce’s guidance and training, the technologically-inclined Batsuit provides Terry the strength and skills needed to handle the challenge he faces as the Batman of the future!

Today, Hot Toys is thrilled to unveil the latest 1/6th scale collectible figure of the stylish Batman Beyond suit based on the critically acclaimed Batman: Arkham Knight video game which has taken inspiration from the great animation series.

The figure is masterfully crafted based on the Batman Beyond suit from the Batman: Arkham Knight video game, featuring a newly painted masked head sculpt with two interchangeable lower faces, a cutting-edge Batsuit overall appearance in metallic grey with battle damage and a bright red bat symbol on chest, a finely tailored black batcape to create dynamic flying poses, an array of detailed Batman’s signature gadgets including Batman Beyond style Batarang, grapnel, disruptor, REC gun, freeze grenade and many more!

Become the Batman of the future by adding this incredible 1/6th scale collectible to your Batman: Arkham Knight collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEVGM39
PRODUCT NAMEBATMAN BEYOND
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 33CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESBATSUIT WITH A METALLIC RED COLORED BATMAN LOGO ON THE CHEST ARMOR, A BLACK COLORED BATCAPE
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY YEON-SUN, JEON
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Batman Beyond Collectible Figure’s special features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Batman wearing Batman Beyond Batsuit in Batman: Arkham Knight video game
- One (1) Batman head with patented Interchangeable Faces Technique (IFT) and two (2) interchangeable black colored lower part of faces capturing Batman's facial expressions (masked and neutral)
- Approximately 33cm tall (Approximately 35cm tall measuring to tips of cowl)
- Specialized muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
- Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding Batarang
- One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons or accessories
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) wonderfully crafted multi-layer and multi-texture Batsuit with a metallic red colored Batman logo on the chest armor as well as metallic grey colored armor plating and battle damage throughout the body
- One (1) black colored batcape (with bendable wire)
- One (1) utility belt
- One (1) pair of black gauntlets
- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapons and Gadgets:
- Two (2) Batarangs
- One (1) Batman Beyond style Batarang
- One (1) grapnel gun with interchangeable Batclaw and interchangeable part to become a remote electrical charge gun
- One (1) explosive gel
- One (1) disruptor gun
- One (1) pistol
- One (1) freeze grenade
- One (1) line launcher

Accessories:
- Specially designed dynamic figure stand with game logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yeon-sun, Jeon
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2020 – Q1, 2021

** Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s20)

© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11061
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2490
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3343
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4316
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5299
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6287
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7278
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8262
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9248
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10233
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11224
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12208
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13194
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14175
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15159
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16149
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17142
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18134
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19126
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 20102
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21140
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 22125

#newproduct #HotToys #Batman #ArkhamKnight #BatmanBeyond #videogame #male #comicbook

MerylAkiba

Now all I need is a Terry McGinnis head sculpt. Maybe I could use Leon Kennedy. Also...

whu-shaw!
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Giphy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gorgeous set. I might have been tempted, but my Batman needs have already been met...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Gorgeous set. I might have been tempted, but my Batman needs have already been met...

Yeah, I have the Keaton Returns Batman — that’s the only one I’ll ever need.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMAN BEYOND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
I never had any Batman needs, fortunately. (€/$)

But I wonder how that wing piece works, bendable wire and dynamic poses are mentioned. I wonder if it can be folded completely or if it is attached to the arms and the wings can be moved separately.

I want to know this for science purposes only of course, nothing to do with any 1/6 projects... Cool

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
That's the 2nd Hot Toys figure I got really tempted on buying. The first one was that Punisher War Machine... but my wallet had a leakage problem at that time, so I couldn't buy it. And I regret it.

This version of Batman is sick as hell. And that cape... I know they don't belong in the same world (one's DC and other's Marvel), but I'd love to display this Batman with the Punisher War Machine. Both have no super power, but got some dope skills and armor. I'd be interesting...

shazzdan

shazzdan
I'm way too traditional for this.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I thought the point of a Batman Beyond is a futuristic version with a minimalistic suit but videogame designers think slapping on armor on anything and everything makes it cooler.

I was just thinking if there's a character that could be exempt from the "mandatory" armored look, its this character, being from the future and all, or maybe just tone down the armor to be closer to the source.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum