OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One Sixth Scale Opinion: My 1/6 Malcolm X Denzel Washington movie figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DMAN970

DMAN970
I feel it's about time for me to post a prodject or an upcoming project. Here is my Denzel Washington Malcolm X scale figure parts so far.

Here's my head sculpt. It has some wear and tear from the paint but it's still good enough. I really wanted a Super Duck Head sculpt but it's really hard to find one now.
One Sixth Scale Opinion: My 1/6 Malcolm X Denzel Washington movie figure 15799210

Here's the body. I think I picked a pretty good one. It has a Denzel Washington frame.
One Sixth Scale Opinion: My 1/6 Malcolm X Denzel Washington movie figure S-l40013

Here's the suit. I saw an Alonzo Harris figure recently and if I had the money the suit, glasses, and acrylic paint is all that I need.
One Sixth Scale Opinion: My 1/6 Malcolm X Denzel Washington movie figure S-l40012

This is where I am so far. How am I doing?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks like good options to me. Just a suggestion, but I would add a little (just a little) brown or black to the orange to help tone it down a bit. Malcom’s hair wasn’t quite that bright an orange.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

One Sixth Scale Opinion: My 1/6 Malcolm X Denzel Washington movie figure C8485110

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Looks like it’s gonna be a great figure. The clothes look fantastic.
Hey Malcom! Your feet are on the wrong sides! Lol.

DMAN970

DMAN970
My bad Stryker but it's the lighting from the camera.

But if I ever get my hands on a Super Duck Head Sculpt. Believe me I am using that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum