OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (The Matrix Trinity) MC003 From Manco Toys

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Mancotoys MC003 1/6 female head sculpt The Matrix Trinity

Brand: Manco Toys

Products ID: MC003

Products Include: 1/6 scale female head sculpt *1, sunglasses *1

Female - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (The Matrix Trinity) MC003  From Manco Toys  Dd681010
Female - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (The Matrix Trinity) MC003  From Manco Toys  A27da410
Female - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (The Matrix Trinity) MC003  From Manco Toys  51755e10
Female - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (The Matrix Trinity) MC003  From Manco Toys  E382a810
Female - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (The Matrix Trinity) MC003  From Manco Toys  Bf784510

#newproduct #MancoToys #female #headsculpt #Carrie #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty cool. I don't remember and don't have the patience to research the exact look and how this compares, but I think it is definitely accurate enough to make it recognizable, which is the main thing. I
m just wondering what body would match, but then again if one uses this for the Trinity character herself, the body would be almost completely covered up...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It's sort of a toss up which one is better. This one seems a little "softer" than the Longsham version (which I have on PO), but neither is exactly spot on.

In case folks have forgotten the Longsham one:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2450-new-product-longshan-heavy-industry-1-6-ls2019-05-cyber-killer?highlight=Cyber+Hacker

And a couple pics from that post:

Female - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (The Matrix Trinity) MC003  From Manco Toys  14340611
Female - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (The Matrix Trinity) MC003  From Manco Toys  14340811

And the real Carrie Anne Moss in The Matrix:

Female - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (The Matrix Trinity) MC003  From Manco Toys  Extern37
Female - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (The Matrix Trinity) MC003  From Manco Toys  Extern35
Female - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (The Matrix Trinity) MC003  From Manco Toys  Extern36
Female - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (The Matrix Trinity) MC003  From Manco Toys  Extern38

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (The Matrix Trinity) MC003  From Manco Toys  C8485110

Diana

Diana
Hey Mark, thank you for the comparison shots! Very convenient. Smile

This sculpt is definitely recognizable, but quite stylized. They straightened her nose. The lips are too small. And I think the upper eyelids don't have enough volume or something. They don't look like they would cover her eyeballs without pushing them in first...

I think both sculpts would have benefited from slightly less hair definition to give the hair more of that sleek shine that is so iconic for her look. Though I suppose that could be fixed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum