OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beast Hunters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

21Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Tue May 22, 2018 6:59 am

Ephiane

Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 Thank-10

22Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Tue May 22, 2018 7:12 am

Ephiane

Fox, the Hulk Body is very hard behind the rubber skin. I have the change the blade of her dagger to hit him. The Old dagger blade was not sharp enough.

Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 V4v3c2cj

Reverend, yes You are right. I have to find some Names for all my creatures and characters.

Tjolnir, yes this is not a chinese hulk. That one can´t hold a steel skeleton figure in one hand. I need the HT Hulk that for.

23Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Wed May 23, 2018 12:25 am

Fox915

Wow Ephiane, I fear for your Minotaur, the new blade looks lethal (an x-acto blade I assume?). I would be nervous if I were to fiddle around with that blade, do be careful. Smile

24Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Thu May 24, 2018 6:39 am

brassco

Great works! I was wondering how the leaping shots were taken...

Is there a part 2?

25Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Thu May 24, 2018 7:17 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
So much fun!
I really enjoyed the story!
Love your work Ephiane!

26Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Thu May 24, 2018 8:33 am

blackpool

blackpool
wow! Fascinating work, these fantasy adventures are fantastic in every aspect, from the character creation to the figure itself, to the storytelling, I love it! (each time I browse your threads I must resist the urge to start collecting heroic fantasy!)

27Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:46 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You very much, Friends. If You enjoy the adult puppet Theatre, I´m happy  Smile

Fox915 wrote:Wow Ephiane, I fear for your Minotaur, the new blade looks lethal (an x-acto blade I assume?). I would be nervous if I were to fiddle around with that blade, do be careful. Smile

Thank You. The Basher Gobbo said....

Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 Kopie_10

brassco wrote:Great works! I was wondering how the leaping shots were taken...

Is there a part 2?

Thanks. I use litte strings that for.

blackpool wrote:wow! Fascinating work, these fantasy adventures are fantastic in every aspect, from the character creation to the figure itself, to the storytelling, I love it! (each time I browse your threads I must resist the urge to start collecting heroic fantasy!)

Please do it. with Your Effects that has to be wonderful

28Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:07 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ouch... I hope for your figure's sake that cut off finger spouting blood was photoshopped, but I never know with your magic, Ephiane! Smile

29Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:47 am

peter the painter

Great figures and sequence of photos, real fun stuff.

Cheers,

Peter.

30Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:48 pm

OceanGirl24

OceanGirl24
Gorgeous work!

31Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:30 pm

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Brilliant work! Love the minotaur and there's something very Jim Henson Dark Crystal about your head sculpt on it. The use of the Bean head is ingenious!

32Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:34 am

onesixthwarrior

onesixthwarrior
Amazing work- the figures, story, and photos! Your creations are always a treat to see!

33Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:56 am

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Great works! I was wondering how the leaping shots were taken... Is there a part 2?

Thanks. I use litte strings that for. wrote:

I applaud you for not relying on photoshop and doing it 'old school' like I do, I thought it must be a stand photoshopped out of the picture until I noticed your comment about using little strings, I finally spotted it after looking REALLY hard! Great work!

34Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:34 am

MarkEl

Absolutely amazing work. Not only the figures but also the action and perspective of the shots. You have the dial turned to 11!

35Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:39 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You very much, Friends !

shovelchop81 wrote:

I applaud you for not relying on photoshop and doing it 'old school' like I do, I thought it must be a stand photoshopped out of the picture until I noticed your comment about using little strings, I finally spotted it after looking REALLY hard! Great work!

Thank You, Shovelchop. But Your Applause is undeserved. Embarassed  I really like photoshop, but my skills are to bad by using it. The Problem is i have to read the manual Rolling Eyes
To remove the strings from the pictures i use the normal " Paint" Program. It´s on everyones PC. A stand is to massiv to remove for me. I also use it to move the Eyes form the figures. Really easy.

36Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:47 pm

onesixthwarrior

onesixthwarrior
I used to use fishing line, but even it has to be removed eventually. Once I ventured into the world of photo editing, there was no turning back. This isn't to say that I never use string; it's still a useful tool, just not the only tool.

37Custom - Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:59 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
onesixthwarrior wrote:I used to use fishing line, but even it has to be removed eventually.  Once I ventured into the world of photo editing, there was no turning back. This isn't to say that I never use string; it's still a useful tool, just not the only tool.

Excellent Idea, Thank You. I try it soon. Could be translucent on pictures. You have Pics of this ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum