OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Viking Woman (# PL2020-162)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Viking Woman 1/6 Scale Action Figure

Item Name: Viking Woman 1/6 Scale Action Figure
Item No: PL2020-162
Bar Code: 6 971272 330541

Packing List:
1) 1 x head sculpt
2) 1 x TBLeague 1/6 female seamless body with metal skeleton
3) 3 pairs x interchangeable hands
4) 1 x horned helmet
5) 1 x chest guard
6) 1 x belt
7) 1 x short skirt
Cool 1 pair x leg warmers
9) 1 pair x leg armors
10) 1 pair x shoes
11) 1 x necklace
12) 2 x armlets for right arm
13) 1 x armlet for left arm
14) 1 pair x shoulder armors
15) 1 pair x leather sleeves
16) 1 pair x forearm armors
17) 1 pair x knee armors
18) 2 x cloth arm straps
19) 1 x shoulder strap
20) 1 x shield
21) 1 x Poleaxe
22) 1 x base and holder

Packaging:
1 product / individual box
GW: 2.31 kg
Measurements: 24cm * 12cm * 38cm

4 products / master carton
GW: 10.51 kg
Measurements: 52cm * 26.3cm * 40.5cm

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Viking Woman (# PL2020-162) 17015611
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Viking Woman (# PL2020-162) 17071310
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Viking Woman (# PL2020-162) 17083810
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Viking Woman (# PL2020-162) 17114811
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Viking Woman (# PL2020-162) 17162810
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Viking Woman (# PL2020-162) 17170610
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Viking Woman (# PL2020-162) 17171710
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Viking Woman (# PL2020-162) 17172310
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Viking Woman (# PL2020-162) 17172710
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Viking Woman (# PL2020-162) 17174110
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Viking Woman (# PL2020-162) 17174510
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Viking Woman (# PL2020-162) 17174810
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Viking Woman (# PL2020-162) 17175810

#newproduct #TBLeague #VikingWoman #female #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
What, no ARH!? Wink It's one of those fantasy sets that is stunning but stretches credulity to the point where it's not for me. But I love a lot of the detail and hope to pick up some parted out pieces one day. Nice head sculpt, too.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This one is a bit ... meh... to me. I’m disappointed that so much of it is recycled from previous sets — most obvious being the shield; and why a tame Asian head sculpt for a “Viking”? The head sculpt is pretty, and all, but seems to be in the wrong set.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Viking Woman (# PL2020-162) C8485110

Nekk-ra

I really want to like this set, but the head sculpt, though pretty, just doesn't convey 'Bad-ass' the way the outfit does.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh it is not badass, that's true. But I thought it was pretty and yet not exactly wheat we get usually (not another Arhian, for example). I didn't think it was Asian; although perhaps it might be "Eurasian."

Valiarde

Valiarde
It is pretty. But also not for me - first thought was also Soldier Strange because of the reused shield and similar helmet.

I wish they would use metal diecast helmets and armor parts, that is the only way I would be really interested in some parts.

I hope some of the phicen fans here can present us nice picture with this pretty lady though Very Happy

gooboo

I like the flat heeled boots TBLeague has used on the past few figures (this and Imperial Guardian), but I wish the armor was a little more creative than "armored bra."
Also curious to know what body that is- it's clearly not the s22/23, which is what they usually use for these kinds of figures.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It took ages for the pics to load for me, and well... it's even more ridiculous than I had expected based on the title. Razz

There is very little here that interests me personally, other than my curiosity about the body -- it looks very similar to the one on the Sinful Suzi that has just been announced, only obviously in skintone rather than pale white, which should please GeeWillikers. Wink

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
skywalkersaga wrote:It took ages for the pics to load for me, and well... it's even more ridiculous than I had expected based on the title. Razz

There is very little here that interests me personally, other than my curiosity about the body -- it looks very similar to the one on the Sinful Suzi that has just been announced, only obviously in skintone rather than pale white, which should please GeeWillikers. Wink
Haha, yeah it looks rather generic. ^^

I expected something like those two screaming Metal Vikings (the pair with the boat). A fierce screaming 'ugly' warrior woman would be cool.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I'm really liking the looks of this figure or perhaps it's just my Norwegian/ Danish heritage kicking in? LOL

But unfortunately her HS is too innocent looking to be a bloodthirsty Viking. If I do get this figure I would need to find her a Red Sonja type HS.

Diana

Diana
That head sculpt, as has been said, is waaaaay too innocent and fragile for a frickin VIKING. Also would have expected a blonde, just cause it serves the archetype better.

Feels a little like they were going for their own version of Coomodels Athena and then turned it into a Viking.

I'd probably only be interested in those leathers that go underneath the gauntlets, the various rings and red ribbons. The spikes kill everything else for me, though that breast armor could be used for a Xena-like character... I'm thinking the skirt can't be too hard to make? Right?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Agree on the headsculpt — also the hairstyle, wtf??? It looks terrible, imo. It’s just mid-length factory hair that looks a) poofy, and b) like it has split ends at the bottom. Two of my biggest pet peeves about synthetic factory hair rolled into one figure, augh!

Even sculpted braids a la the Kier Valkyrie would have been better than *that*....

Diana

Diana
They really could change it up with the expressions.
Nancy at least had some attitude, which was a welcome departure from the usual bland expressions.
I don't even want angry. But how about fierce? Determined? focused?

blackpool

blackpool
AerynDiana wrote:They really could change it up with the expressions.
Nancy at least had some attitude, which was a welcome departure from the usual bland expressions.
I don't even want angry. But how about fierce? Determined? focused?

Amen to that! We need way more expressive headsculpts, mainly on those warrior/soldiers figures!!

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Most of the pics have a cape on it... but there's no cape on the packing list nor on the last pic that shows what comes with the figure...
Also... yeah, I'm disappointed at this HS. Bland asian face on a fierce norse warrior is kind of unsettling. If I happen to PO it, I'll exchange the HS with the Fighter Woman - not perfect, but less worse.
Finally a base with a flexible holder. May that be a thing from now on.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh gosh, you are right.... there's no cape! Then why the heck is it in the pics??? I notice now that it's 'blurred' but i'd just presumed it was a motion effect. How very strange.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
One thing I just realised is that nor her thighs nor her arms have them defined muscles, like in Painkiller Jane, Arhian, the Valkyries... so I'm assuming this is one of the newest bodies.

Diana

Diana
I'm really excited for the body and am hoping for an announcement for the base body soon!

I'm hoping that the cape in just an oversight. It should really be part of the set.
But also: The ribbons on her arm in the photos are the same fluffy material as elsewhere. But the ribbons on the overview are less fluffy. COME ON! Be consistent!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
AerynDiana wrote:I'm really excited for the body and am hoping for an announcement for the base body soon!

Same here! I feel like this might be one of the Sideshow figures' bodies that we've all been oogling, finally in 'flesh' form. ;D

ETA: I'm praying that the neck on this one is not too huge/thick, cause from the looks of it it could be a body shape that would work really well for another one of my SW alien ladies! Damn my pre-existing headsculpt issue.... maybe I really should just scrap them all and remake them from scratch. But...too....much...work... Razz

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:
AerynDiana wrote:I'm really excited for the body and am hoping for an announcement for the base body soon!

Same here! I feel like this might be one of the Sideshow figures' bodies that we've all been oogling, finally in 'flesh' form. ;D

ETA: I'm praying that the neck on this one is not too huge/thick, cause from the looks of it it could be a body shape that would work really well for another one of my SW alien ladies! Damn my pre-existing headsculpt issue.... maybe I really should just scrap them all and remake them from scratch. But...too....much...work... Razz
That body looks perfect to me!
Bust not too big, legs not too long, shoulders not too narrow or too wide, muscles not overly exaggerated,... It's like they found the perfect mix between S20A/S21B and S22A/S23B.
YES PLEASE!
bounce

I doubt the neck will be any different though. Or have you detected any significant differences in the various TBL models?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum