OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Scale SDH021 Elf Female Head Sculpt H#pale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Annalise, I think it worked out very nicely. The special lighting photos are particularly successful, creating a sort of eerie feel that seems appropriate when it comes to elves. Nice choice of dress, too.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Nice photos and lighting effects. I like her dress, and the fact that once she "shows" who she really is, suddenly she also has a new necklace. Very nicely done.

Annalise

GubernatorFan wrote:Annalise, I think it worked out very nicely. The special lighting photos are particularly successful, creating a sort of eerie feel that seems appropriate when it comes to elves. Nice choice of dress, too.

Thank you very much. I was hoping to give the effect of unearthly elven lights in her haven so I'm glad you like them.
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice photos and lighting effects. I like her dress, and the fact that once she "shows" who she really is, suddenly she also has a new necklace. Very nicely done.

Thank you Mark. I thought since it's a Super Duck h/s, maybe I'd try a SD skirt. It's a tight squeeze on the S42, but works OK.

She always wears her necklace, but keeps it magically concealed while out amongst those unpredictable humans.

csyeung

She looks great with the s42 Annalise!

Annalise

Annalise
csyeung wrote:She looks great with the s42 Annalise!

Thanks! Yes, I think she's coming along nicely. Now if I could only find boots to fit on her huge phloppy feet I'd be all set.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum