OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skytube Alphamax Love Monsters Goblin-Kun (Review, Fun Time)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

Summary:
Pros: Nice overall sculpt, very fun moveable expressive eyes, nice color tone.

Cons: Shoulder and legs have limited range, does not come with weapons and naughty accessories that were shown in the advertisements.

I think he'll make a great addition to "evil forces" of 1/12 TbLeague people especially those vampire or warrior types, he looks good with Tiny Tina lol!

Full Review Here Smile

monsters - Skytube Alphamax Love Monsters Goblin-Kun (Review, Fun Time) 02-tray

monsters - Skytube Alphamax Love Monsters Goblin-Kun (Review, Fun Time) 09-skinny

monsters - Skytube Alphamax Love Monsters Goblin-Kun (Review, Fun Time) 10-kehkeh

monsters - Skytube Alphamax Love Monsters Goblin-Kun (Review, Fun Time) 11-addict

monsters - Skytube Alphamax Love Monsters Goblin-Kun (Review, Fun Time) 12-offme

monsters - Skytube Alphamax Love Monsters Goblin-Kun (Review, Fun Time) 13-slam

monsters - Skytube Alphamax Love Monsters Goblin-Kun (Review, Fun Time) 14-consent

monsters - Skytube Alphamax Love Monsters Goblin-Kun (Review, Fun Time) 15-this

monsters - Skytube Alphamax Love Monsters Goblin-Kun (Review, Fun Time) 16-kick

monsters - Skytube Alphamax Love Monsters Goblin-Kun (Review, Fun Time) 17-plaything

monsters - Skytube Alphamax Love Monsters Goblin-Kun (Review, Fun Time) 18-goblinhood

monsters - Skytube Alphamax Love Monsters Goblin-Kun (Review, Fun Time) 19-donthave

monsters - Skytube Alphamax Love Monsters Goblin-Kun (Review, Fun Time) 20-almost

monsters - Skytube Alphamax Love Monsters Goblin-Kun (Review, Fun Time) 21-sad

monsters - Skytube Alphamax Love Monsters Goblin-Kun (Review, Fun Time) 22-dongisdong

monsters - Skytube Alphamax Love Monsters Goblin-Kun (Review, Fun Time) Zz-AttackersGoblinDVD

#Skytube #Alphamax #Love #Monsters #Goblin

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL. Well... you sure have a fun way of presenting figures. The goblin is pretty nice, too, and looks like you've found a way to improve him. But what if he was a she all along? Was this a non-consensual gender transition surgery? And speaking of non-consensual -- was the kick non-consensual from the lady's point of view or the goblin's or both? Smile

Adeno

Lol oh my, so many mysteries to solve!

That suddenly made me think if there are female goblins! A long time ago I thought goblins were just those little creatures you beat up for exp in rpgs and Dungeons and Dragons. Sometimes they'll be just parts of fairy tales or heroic stories and they'll just be little pranksters or monsters to slay. I don't remember having encountered lady goblins even in cartoons Surprised Then suddenly in more recent anime, they became naughty x-rated creatures! I've never seen a female goblin though. According to more recent versions, goblins pro-create by... using humans, which in turn give birth to more goblins Surprised

The kick was non-consensual for both of them! That was Tina's revenge in a "You touched me, I'll touch you!" moment haha Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That was hilarious. Got a good chuckle out of your story. Too bad about the weapons not being included.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

monsters - Skytube Alphamax Love Monsters Goblin-Kun (Review, Fun Time) C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum