OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DAK Engineer/pioneer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DAK Engineer/pioneer Empty DAK Engineer/pioneer Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:41 am

scalawag

scalawag
Another old figure of mine, but I don't think I have featured him here yet and he has just had a bit of an update. I have just changed his dragon rubber one piece hi leg boots for a set of DiD canvass and leather lace up ones which I prefer. I also adjusted some of his equipment, and of course modified the pose a little to account for the new boots.

Hope you like his new look.

DAK Engineer/pioneer GIUpFXm
DAK Engineer/pioneer WJb9h5l
DAK Engineer/pioneer RlsR60W
DAK Engineer/pioneer I9IycDR

All comments and observations welcome as always.

Paul.

2DAK Engineer/pioneer Empty Re: DAK Engineer/pioneer Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:53 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m not up on my WWII Germans, but this looks pretty nice, Paul. Adding the background helps to make these little moments seem more real.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

DAK Engineer/pioneer C8485110

3DAK Engineer/pioneer Empty Re: DAK Engineer/pioneer Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:50 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looking very sharp, Paul. And I imagine the canvas boots allow for more ankle articulation. Nice composition as always.

4DAK Engineer/pioneer Empty Re: DAK Engineer/pioneer Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:09 am

scalawag

scalawag
Stryker2011 wrote:I’m not up on my WWII Germans, but this looks pretty nice, Paul. Adding the background helps to make these little moments seem more real.

Cheers mate,

I tend to put a lot of research in before I do a figure, but on this one not so much. I think most of it fits in ok though.

The backgrounds do certainly make a difference in the presentation. They are large scale posters from the internet.

Paul

5DAK Engineer/pioneer Empty Re: DAK Engineer/pioneer Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:11 am

scalawag

scalawag
GubernatorFan wrote:Looking very sharp, Paul. And I imagine the canvas boots allow for more ankle articulation. Nice composition as always.

Thanks mate,

Yeah the boots do offer a bit more ankle movement, and also at the join mid foot so that the toes can bend. I use them as they look better than the moulded items to my eye, and the figures stand better in them too. Bit of a pain to lace up Shocked

Paul

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum