OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt with Expression two pack FP-A-002, FP-SP-001

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt with Expression, two pack FP-A-002, FP-SP-001
Product ID: FP-A-002, FP-SP-001
List:
Male Head Sculpt with Expression X 1 (PVC)
Neck Adapter X 1 (fit most 1/6 body without neck)
The head sculpt features vivid and unique expressions, authentic likeness of human facial structure and fine painting technique, will serve a variety of eras, including WWII, Modern War and Fashion
Note: Body, clothes, equipment and base are not included, photos are for DIY reference only
Release date: Approximately Q3, 2018
Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

expressive - NEW PRODUCT: FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt with Expression two pack FP-A-002, FP-SP-001 163
expressive - NEW PRODUCT: FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt with Expression two pack FP-A-002, FP-SP-001 Fpa02f10
expressive - NEW PRODUCT: FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt with Expression two pack FP-A-002, FP-SP-001 Fpa02f12
expressive - NEW PRODUCT: FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt with Expression two pack FP-A-002, FP-SP-001 Fpa02f11
expressive - NEW PRODUCT: FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt with Expression two pack FP-A-002, FP-SP-001 Fpa02f15
expressive - NEW PRODUCT: FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt with Expression two pack FP-A-002, FP-SP-001 Fpa02f14
expressive - NEW PRODUCT: FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt with Expression two pack FP-A-002, FP-SP-001 Fpa02f13

#newproduct #male #headsculpt #expressive

MarkEl

Definite yes on both. I have the blond pained face one they recently released and really like it. These are great for those looking for unique expressions. This company is doing some nice innovation.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great sculpts ! The Diorama Builder will be happy to get these Heads

blackpool

blackpool
That's a very cool idea!!! I hope they will produce more following their "emotion wheel".

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
In principle I am no fan of overly emotive head sculpts (except as additional alternatives for regular ones), but I really like these last two. Most of the earlier ones we've seen from this company (although I am sure I haven't seen all of them) also didn't really happen to catch my eye, but these new ones do. As for the "emotion wheel," it is a cool idea, but ideally one would like to see it with the same person's face. Realistically speaking, however, that is not likely to bring a consistent or comprehensive return unless it is an actor/character that is likely to appeal to many customers (like Harrison Ford, etc).

blackpool

blackpool
You're right, that would be so great to have those facial expressions adapted to the same character, that would open so many new doors for toyphotograpy, graphic novels, and all kinds of storytelling!

MarkEl

I would be very interested in the same head sculpt being portrayed for each emotion on this wheel. That's a huge financial risk though and would be tough to decide who would have the most universal appeal. I think they've only release the other two so far? Besides the one I mentioned, the other was a pretty typical but nicely done screaming German type. Not sure, maybe there are more.

The fact that they also aren't using recognisable models for the sculpts also is appealing to me. I much prefer anonymous or vaguely familiar sculpts. These seem more aimed at diorama and scene makers more than incidental or fan/celebrity/franchise-driven collectors. People with too many head sculpts obviously. One for every occasion! *hides*

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
These are really nicely done, looking forward to seeing what else they do.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum