OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Chloey and friends are preparing for their upcoming wabbit hunting trip.

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2uT7iwrxAChVkHosted on Fotki

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2uT7iVrxAChVkHosted on Fotki

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2Jfgzu4xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Maria - I think we're about ready to go? Do you think this will enough? Chloey - Honesty I would feel much better with few more weapons
and try to find a few RPG's too. We will be going back to the Forbidden zone again this time.
Maria - OMG WHY - that place is horrible! We Almost all died last time!
Chloey - For the adventure, why else? Rosanna would you please go tell the other ladies were about to leave and I want you to
operate the 50 cal. machine gun up top.

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2JfgzaVxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - Ok ladies listen up this will be this will be our most dangerous hunt yet the Forbidden zone! Those of you that was with me last time will
know what talking about. For you newbies this will a major surprise for you, have any of you seen that move last year with the gigantic ape
on a mystery island well that's pretty much what you can expect there but without the gigantic ape and lizards. Here are some photos from last time.

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2JfWUBgxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - For many, many generations there have been myths and legends of gigantic metallic monsters as big as mountain
out in the wilderness zone.

The High Command has sent out over a dozen expeditions to the to confirm or deny these stories but none have ever returned so The High Command has placed a
banned all future expeditions to the wilderness zone & and renamed it the Forbidden zone where no one is allowed to go.

I have heard these stories all of my life but one night my curiosity got to the better of me so she snuck out down to the motor pool
and stole a motorcycle for my journey, after many days of riding she finally see what looks like a red mountain in the distant foreground.

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2JfWUhCxAChVkHosted on Fotki
I rode as far as I could & past many wondrous things like a gigantic gray creature with long ears that was bigger then my motorcycle
and I wondered is that thing a man eating carnivore, could it be what happened to all of those previous expeditions???
The stories are true the gigantic metallic monsters do exist.

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2uT7Dr3xAChVkHosted on Fotki

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2uT74Z2xAChVkHosted on Fotki

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2JfWULgxAChVkHosted on Fotki
The High Command was considering disciplinary action charges against me but I was the only one to ever return from the Forbidden zone & had photos.
The High Command finally gave in & authorized one more expedition to the Forbidden zone.
Chloey - OMG! It's not a gigantic metallic monster or mountain! its some sort of a machine!
Sky - Can you imagine the size of the race beings that once used these ancient machines? They would have to be as big as  building!

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2uT74T8xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey -This one was just waiting to ambush me last year!

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2uT74y2xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - This was the most terrified that I've ever been in my life.

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2JfZiTWxAChVkHosted on Fotki

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2JfZinWxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Rosanna and Nikki have no idea what their in for.

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2JfZi8rxAChVkHosted on Fotki

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2JfZDU5xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Jen will using her trusty drone to figure out where those rascally wabbit are and to make there not setting a ambush trap for them. (they are very clever)

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2JfZDbDxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Red Sonja thought that she take down one with her trusty sword although Chloey tried her best to talk her out of it by telling her
it took all of my mini gun ammo just to bring one down last year but Red Sonja will not  listen to her so

Chloey finally had to say look if you want to come on my hunting trip you will carry a M16 for a back up weapon!

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2JfZDAkxAChVkHosted on Fotki

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2JfZDkkxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Finally everything started to fall into place, everyone had two weeks, everyone all geared up and raring to go but things didn't go well as planned
when they got there they found out there had been heavy rains in April and May and the Forbidden zone was now a Forbidden jungle with grass
taller then the Hummer but it was a very successful trip.

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2Jm6GCzxAChVkHosted on Fotki
The ladies are now kicking back and celebrating very successful wabbit hunting trip and everyone returning home safely after being
attacked by a large pack of feral wabbits. Red Sonja suggest a movie to watch that that featured her close friend
Wonder Woman but unfortunately some of the team members had other priorities.

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2Jm6GW5xAChVkHosted on Fotki

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2Jm6GnrxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Jenn just loves Chloey's new wabbit skin rug. (it's so soft)

The rabbit pelt is from Hobby Lobby.

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2Jm6GF8xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Maria and  Rosanna were the heroes of the day by clearing a path to safety with Hummer and the 50 cal. machine gun.

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2Jm6GdMxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Well Chloey also helped out with her mini gun.

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2Jm6GyzxAChVkHosted on Fotki

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2Jm6G8rxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Red Sonja was very happy that she was forced to take that M16 back up weapon with her. (it helped save her life)

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2Jm6Gz8xAChVkHosted on Fotki

Thank you looking

Comments are welcomed

Bad Wolf

#diorama, #fantasy, #female, #outdoors, #phicen, #photostory

Fox915

Fox915
Me: My goodness... that is a lot of guns just for hunting wabbits.

After seeing the wabbit: Okay, that was totally necessary. That thing is huge and looks ferocious, it'll chew your face off.

P.S. When it comes to duck season, I hope the team will be more prepared, I hear they're Desthpicable! Razz

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Whoa, all those guns and vehicles (always love those in your photos) just for some rabbits!? Well, yes, those are some big rabbits... Nice set (of photos!) -- feel like I have to specify, with all your ladies running around. Getting the rabbit to cooperate must have been something of a challenge, and I am glad it did not mistake your figures for carrots or test them out for nibbling. The armory shot with the fireplace was very cool too. And I (and my Thor) share your love for Hobby Lobby rabbit pelts.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice set up. Really like the living room furniture and coffee table. Nice pics on the walls, too; particularly the mermaids.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 C8485110

dadrab

dadrab
Love the incorporation of the 1:1 rabbit. Pretty damn funny and way cool. Is it a pet?

Mighty damn fine sets and figures, too. And, most importantly, looks like you had a little fun in the process.

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 220px-ElmerFudd

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Fun ! Thanks for showing ! Laughing

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Fox915 wrote:Me: My goodness... that is a lot of guns just for hunting wabbits.

After seeing the wabbit: Okay, that was totally necessary. That thing is huge and looks ferocious, it'll chew your face off.

P.S. When it comes to duck season, I hope the team will be more prepared, I hear they're Desthpicable! Razz

Thank you, yep that's why Chloey is so terrified of them, they terrorize Chloey and her team on their first expedition so now she want payback,
in the story they are ferocious man eating carnivores.

Hmmm, duck hunting season? I don't think Chloey wants to try them, yep I have heard they are quit Desthpicable too.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Whoa, all those guns and vehicles (always love those in your photos) just for some rabbits!? Well, yes, those are some big rabbits... Nice set (of photos!) -- feel like I have to specify, with all your ladies running around. Getting the rabbit to cooperate must have been something of a challenge, and I am glad it did not mistake your figures for carrots or test them out for nibbling. The armory shot with the fireplace was very cool too. And I (and my Thor) share your love for Hobby Lobby rabbit pelts.  

Thank you, I'm glad you liked them, in the first photo it was just a lucky photo, originally it was supposed to be Chloey looking
at the ancient machine in in amazement, here is the original uncropped photo.

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2JfGUa4xAChVkHosted on Fotki

But in the other photo it was very challenging he didn't cooperate at all, (he kept running off) it seemed like it took hours to get it, me too.
Here is the original uncropped photos.

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2JmCfbyxAChVkHosted on Fotki

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2JmCfw8xAChVkHosted on Fotki

The Hobby Lobby rabbit pelts is very nice, I also tried to add other Hobby Lobby items into the photos there are 4 passport books on Chloey table.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice set up. Really like the living room furniture and coffee table. Nice pics on the walls, too; particularly the mermaids.

Thank you it's very much appreciated, I'm a big fan of mermaids items. Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I recognized the Hobby Lobby books on the table.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
dadrab wrote:Love the incorporation of the 1:1 rabbit. Pretty damn funny and way cool. Is it a pet?

Mighty damn fine sets and figures, too. And, most importantly, looks like you had a little fun in the process.

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 220px-ElmerFudd

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it, no he's just one of the wild rabbit of several that live around here and they think they own the place and they are very laid back, it's like oh it's just you again! Last year a friend of mine said they almost stepped on one getting out of the car.

It was a fun project to work on.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Ephiane wrote:Great Fun ! Thanks for showing ! Laughing

Thank you it's very much appreciated, I'm glad you liked it. Very Happy  Your welcome.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
DeltaForceChung wrote:DAMN . . . that's a big @$$ rabbit / wabbit.

Thank you.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:I recognized the Hobby Lobby books on the table.

When I update Ads's office someday I hope I can squeeze in a few more Hobby Lobby items, at this time I'm still waiting for her briefcase full of gold bars. (she's a multi billionaire crime lord)

Allotropos

Allotropos
man o man roger rabbit is in deep doo-doo needing to face a bunch of chicks armed to the teeth !
thanks as always for sharing love 'em all !

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Allotropos wrote:man o man roger rabbit is in deep doo-doo needing to face a bunch of chicks armed to the teeth !
thanks as always for sharing love 'em all !

Thank you, yep that was one very unfortunate bunny. your welcome.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Before I dismantle this diorama (Chloey living room) so I can move on to a new project I wanted to experiment with some photos, all of the older photos of Chloey living room were taken from outside of the diorama and these newer photos were taken from inside (the other side) of the diorama, I used a small mini tripod (turned out to be totally worthless) and a remote camera shutter trigger and set the camera to auto and took a lot of photos for the first photo and they come askew no matter what I tried, the last two photos I set the camera on a 6" Acrylic Display Riser. (that worked out a lot better)

Previous photos

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2Jm6GdMxAChVkHosted on Fotki

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2Jm6GyzxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Newer photos

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2JT1J7LxAChVkHosted on Fotki

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2JT1JPGxAChVkHosted on Fotki

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 2v2JT1JDFxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Please let me know what you think of my little experiment?

Thank you looking

Comments are welcomed

Bad Wolf

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice photos. And impressive sixth-scale furniture collection.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like the new photos. They look good, and show off the furniture and knick-knacks better. Not to mention showing off those mermaids (!!). That floor lamp is great. Where did you find that?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

phicen - Chloey and friends (lots of photos) Updated on 6/10/2018 C8485110

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice photos. And impressive sixth-scale furniture collection.

Thank you, the furniture is on loan from Ada's office diorama which I should be starting to work on soon.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:I like the new photos. They look good, and show off the furniture and knick-knacks better. Not to mention showing off those mermaids (!!). That floor lamp is great. Where did you find that?

Thank you, indeed I like how this new style makes the room look better too, I thought you might like a better view of the mermaids art work.

The floor lamp is from eBay a few years ago when I was building Ada's New York Penthouse Office, the lamp was in a 1/6 scale furniture living room set that also included the grandfather clock, the glass top coffee table (in front of Chloey) the table decoration on the other table and a Victorian style loveseat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum