OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1modern - Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Empty Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:24 am

peter the painter

modern - Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. 40205155185_ac7c712946_c100_3883 by Peter Miles, on Flickr

modern - Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. 40205154475_d44ef38b39_c100_3879 by Peter Miles, on Flickr

modern - Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. 40205154885_f7e2c56446_b100_3882 by Peter Miles, on Flickr

modern - Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. 40205154135_459f69c120_c100_3877 (2) by Peter Miles, on Flickr

Thanks for looking,

Cheers,

Peter.

#modern #military #ww2 #outdoors

2modern - Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Empty Re: Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:00 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
YES! Welcome, Peter. Nice to see you here. Love this shoot. The posing on this is awesome.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

modern - Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. C8485110

3modern - Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Empty Re: Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:08 am

dadrab

dadrab
So happy you've joined us, Peter. Every good forum needs its resident wizards.

I fall squarely into the category of "no-talent hack," but am hoping that hanging around you guys will rub off, somehow.

4modern - Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Empty Re: Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:39 pm

ostfront43

ostfront43
Alright Peter is here!!! This is a great but intense scene. The figures, background and photos, top rate!!!

5modern - Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Empty Re: Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:58 am

scalawag

scalawag
Thats a well thought out and posed scene Peter, it looks great. Nice to see you over here too.

6modern - Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Empty Re: Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:04 am

peter the painter

Thanks for your warm welcome guys, I just enjoy trying to make figures look like living people, not everyone's cup of tea in the 1/6th world but it's my thing. Ed it's nice to see you on the board too, a great contributor and a real Gent.

Cheers,

Peter.

7modern - Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Empty Re: Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:30 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I can't speak for everybody, of course, but I think trying to replicate reality is very much at the heart of our hobby. And you excel at doing it!

8modern - Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Empty Re: Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:04 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great realistic Scene ! Not one of all the fighting Heros

9modern - Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Empty Re: Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:52 pm

peter the painter

Ephiane wrote:Great realistic Scene ! Not one of all the fighting Heros

Thanks for your replies guys, Ephiane, depicting Heroism in war is never the objective of my posts, wars chaos, fear, brutality and the intense danger it poses are the issues that motivate my photo shoots.

Cheers,

Peter.

10modern - Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Empty Re: Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot. Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:37 pm

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
That is great.

I appreciate and respect a good old school WW II American GI themed photo shoot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum