OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: King of Figures: 1/6 scale Paradise Dancer & Dangerous Collectible Figure (Code: KF003B)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Lists:.
Head sculpt with highly-emulation hair
A bare body of approximately 31cm 1 set
Hands:  4.5 pair
Base plate: 1 set
Sunglasses: 1 set
Wireless headset: 1 set
white hat: 1 set
white suit: 1 piece
white tie: 1 piece
blue shirt: 1 piece
white suspenders: 1 pair
T-shirt: 1 piece
Gold jacket: 1 piece
Outwear: 1 piece
Trousers: 1 pair
Wrist band: 1 piece
Metal waistband: 1 piece
Metal belt 3 piece
Stockings: 1 pair
shoe cover: 1 pair
Leather shoes: 1 pair

MSRP $197.87 USD

NEW PRODUCT: King of Figures: 1/6 scale Paradise Dancer & Dangerous Collectible Figure (Code: KF003B) 164
NEW PRODUCT: King of Figures: 1/6 scale Paradise Dancer & Dangerous Collectible Figure (Code: KF003B) 12132011
NEW PRODUCT: King of Figures: 1/6 scale Paradise Dancer & Dangerous Collectible Figure (Code: KF003B) 12132012
NEW PRODUCT: King of Figures: 1/6 scale Paradise Dancer & Dangerous Collectible Figure (Code: KF003B) 12132013
NEW PRODUCT: King of Figures: 1/6 scale Paradise Dancer & Dangerous Collectible Figure (Code: KF003B) 12132016
NEW PRODUCT: King of Figures: 1/6 scale Paradise Dancer & Dangerous Collectible Figure (Code: KF003B) 12132019
NEW PRODUCT: King of Figures: 1/6 scale Paradise Dancer & Dangerous Collectible Figure (Code: KF003B) 12132022
NEW PRODUCT: King of Figures: 1/6 scale Paradise Dancer & Dangerous Collectible Figure (Code: KF003B) 12132021
NEW PRODUCT: King of Figures: 1/6 scale Paradise Dancer & Dangerous Collectible Figure (Code: KF003B) 12132020
NEW PRODUCT: King of Figures: 1/6 scale Paradise Dancer & Dangerous Collectible Figure (Code: KF003B) 12132018
NEW PRODUCT: King of Figures: 1/6 scale Paradise Dancer & Dangerous Collectible Figure (Code: KF003B) 12132017
NEW PRODUCT: King of Figures: 1/6 scale Paradise Dancer & Dangerous Collectible Figure (Code: KF003B) 12132017
NEW PRODUCT: King of Figures: 1/6 scale Paradise Dancer & Dangerous Collectible Figure (Code: KF003B) 12132015
NEW PRODUCT: King of Figures: 1/6 scale Paradise Dancer & Dangerous Collectible Figure (Code: KF003B) 12132014
NEW PRODUCT: King of Figures: 1/6 scale Paradise Dancer & Dangerous Collectible Figure (Code: KF003B) 12132010

#newproduct #kingofpop #male #musicalartist

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh no, is that licensed?

Snake Plissken

Snake Plissken
I hate rooted hair, but that looks great. I wonder if the final will be able to match that.

Snake Plissken

Snake Plissken
DeltaForceChung wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:I hate rooted hair, but that looks great. I wonder if the final will be able to match that.

--

That's always the question with the majority of any announced new offering.

That's usually the case with most I've encountered, which is why I tend to steer clear.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I'm surprised it doesn't come with a little kid as an additional accessory... Twisted Evil

Maybe even a couple parents getting a fat paycheck to keep quiet... Evil or Very Mad

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: King of Figures: 1/6 scale Paradise Dancer & Dangerous Collectible Figure (Code: KF003B) C8485110

Snake Plissken

Snake Plissken
Those parents are worse than him. They willingly offered them up for a payday.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Figure, i can see him.

Hail to the King of Pop !

The only Men on earth who looks good in white socks and slippers ....

blackpool

blackpool
GubernatorFan wrote:Oh no, is that licensed?

HAHAHA I thought the same thing rightaway! answer is a big no of course, as 80% of what's being released every morning lol

brassco

brassco
very iconic...great! I think i will get both versions! thks for sharing!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum