OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows 2" - Griphook/Pullring (#SA0058)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION

PRODUCT CODE SA0058
PRODUCT NAME Griphook
SCALE 1/6 SCALE (APPROX. 19.5 CM HEIGHT)
SERIES MY FAVOURITE MOVIE SERIES

Griphook: You are a very unusual wizard. How did you come by this sword?
Harry Potter: It's complicated.
Why did Bellatrix Lestrange think it should be in her vault at Gringotts?
Griphook: It's complicated.

Griphook the Goblin was employed at Gringott's Bank and in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 he helped Harry break into Belletrix LeStrange's vault to steal the cup of Helga Hufflepuff.
The 1/6th scale Griphook collectible figure features the goblin as he appeared in this film and includes the sword of Griffyindor, the Hufflepuff cup and the Gringott's bank Clanker used to get by the dragon guarding the vaults.

This figure includes:
-1/6th scale all new articulated body, approximately 19.5 cm tall.
-Fully realized authentic likeness of Warwick Davis as Griphook in the movie "Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, Part 2" with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.

PARTS
Three (3) interchangeable hands including:
-One open left hand
-One open right hand
-One right hand for holding the sword, Helga Hufflepuff's Cup and the clanker

COSTUME
-Striped Shirt
-Striped Black Trousers
-Striped Black Vest
-Black Socks
-Black Shoes

ACCESSORIES
- The Sword of Godric Gryffindor
- Helga Hufflepuff's Cup
- Gringott's Bank Clanker

RELEASE DATE: End Q4, 2018

**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
**PRODUCT DETAILS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE

HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are (c) & TM Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD : TM & (c) WBEI. JK ROWLING'S WIZARDING WORLDTM JK Rowling and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights (c) JKR. (s18)

(c)2018 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows 2" - Griphook/Pullring (#SA0058) 15215710
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows 2" - Griphook/Pullring (#SA0058) 15220910
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows 2" - Griphook/Pullring (#SA0058) 15221510
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows 2" - Griphook/Pullring (#SA0058) 15222210
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows 2" - Griphook/Pullring (#SA0058) 15222810
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows 2" - Griphook/Pullring (#SA0058) 15223510
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows 2" - Griphook/Pullring (#SA0058) 15224610
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows 2" - Griphook/Pullring (#SA0058) 15225110

#HarryPotter #Griphook #male #movie #goblin #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks pretty good to me, but what do I know? Never been into Harry Potter. So I hope others will chime in and provide some perspective.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
While I'm wary of anything by Star Ace, I don't see how they could mess this up, since it's not a recognizable human. The prototype does look good, but then most of their photos do, it's the final product that is always a concern. Their teen Hermione prototype wasn't bad, but the final product looked like George Washington with an even worse hair day. This one, depending on price, could be useful for someone like Ephiane, who could do some amazing things with this, I'd bet.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows 2" - Griphook/Pullring (#SA0058) C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
The body, if tight, could prove useful.

CHEERS!

Morpheus

Morpheus
Looks good but silly choice of release. There are plenty more principle cast to get through yet. Apparently, they're still working on the others though.

I have most of the line, but a couple I just couldn't bring myself to pay top dollar for, or even display them. Maybe they're bringing out one they knew they couldn't mess up to try and ease collectors, but I dread to think what crazy price they're going to ask.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Morpheus wrote:Looks good but silly choice of release. There are plenty more principle cast to get through yet. Apparently, they're still working on the others though.

I have most of the line, but a couple I just couldn't bring myself to pay top dollar for, or even display them. Maybe they're bringing out one they knew they couldn't mess up to try and ease collectors, but I dread to think what crazy price they're going to ask.

I’ve seen it listed at $129.99 USD.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows 2" - Griphook/Pullring (#SA0058) C8485110

Morpheus

Morpheus
Stryker2011 wrote:
Morpheus wrote:Looks good but silly choice of release. There are plenty more principle cast to get through yet. Apparently, they're still working on the others though.

I’ve seen it listed at $129.99 USD.  

Hmm, I think Dobby was overpriced for a very simple plastic toy. All their figures should be around that price, IMO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum