OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Hunger Games - Katniss/Katenis Leather Edition (#SA0036)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION

PRODUCT CODE SA0036
PRODUCT NAME Katniss Everdeen (Hunting version)
SCALE 1/6 SCALE (APPROX. 30CM HEIGHT)
SERIES MY FAVOURITE MOVIE SERIES

"May the odds be ever in your favor."
After winning The Hunger Games, Katniss Everdeen’s life is on the line again when she must face off with other Hunger Game winners in “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.” This 1:6 scale collectible figure of Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss depicts her in her Hunting outfit in the early part of the film. It features her leather jacket, a heavy sweater and her ever-present bow and arrows.

The 1/6th Scale Katniss Everdeen (Leather version) Collectible figure features:
-1: 6th scale body, approximately 30 cm tall with over 30 points of articulation
- Fully realized authentic likeness of Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen in the Movie “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
-Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted and has sculpted hair

PARTS:
Three (3) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) left hand for holding the bow
- One (1) right hand for holding an arrow
- One (1) right open hand

COSTUME:
- One (1) black inner shirt
- One (1) brown jacket
- One (1) pair of brown jeans
- One (1) arm guard
- One (1) sunny sweater
- One (1) pair of brown boots

ACCESSORIES:
- One (1) bow
- Four (4) arrows
- One (1) quiver with shoulder strap
- One (1) banner

FIGURE STAND
One (1) Plastic stand with clip

Release Date: Early Q4, 2018

**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
**PRODUCT DETAILS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE

THE HUNGER GAMES TM & (c) 2018 Lionsgate Entertainment Inc. All Right Reserved.
(c) 2018 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

female - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Hunger Games - Katniss/Katenis Leather Edition (#SA0036) 18071010
female - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Hunger Games - Katniss/Katenis Leather Edition (#SA0036) 18071510
female - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Hunger Games - Katniss/Katenis Leather Edition (#SA0036) 18071910
female - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Hunger Games - Katniss/Katenis Leather Edition (#SA0036) 18072810
female - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Hunger Games - Katniss/Katenis Leather Edition (#SA0036) 18073210
female - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Hunger Games - Katniss/Katenis Leather Edition (#SA0036) 18073610
female - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Hunger Games - Katniss/Katenis Leather Edition (#SA0036) 18074310
female - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Hunger Games - Katniss/Katenis Leather Edition (#SA0036) 18075010
female - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Hunger Games - Katniss/Katenis Leather Edition (#SA0036) 18075410
female - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Hunger Games - Katniss/Katenis Leather Edition (#SA0036) 18080210
female - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Hunger Games - Katniss/Katenis Leather Edition (#SA0036) 18080710
female - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Hunger Games - Katniss/Katenis Leather Edition (#SA0036) 18081410

#newproduct #StarAce #HungerGames #Katniss #female #movie

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmmm... after the last few female portraits Star Ace tried, I wonder if any of us would have the nerve to preorder this, or are we going to consider it only after there are in-hand photos of the final product.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’ve never seen the movies, and I’m not a JL fan, but if the bow and quiver turn out nice, I might try to find them loose.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Hunger Games - Katniss/Katenis Leather Edition (#SA0036) C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum